Ex-Chumba Gang Member: Drug Problem Was Ignored When It Was Hurting Minority Communities

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Obama joined the National Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin Summit in Atlanta this afternoon to discuss the problems of drug addiction and the importance of treating it as a disease instead of a character flaw."

"Drug Problem Was Ignored When It Was Hurting Minority Communities"
Obama pulls the 'race' card...go figure.

upload_2016-3-30_8-40-1.jpeg

“I now have kids in High School, and I’m well aware that their ability to access legal or illegal substances is very high,” he said. “They are just less likely to get in trouble, get thrown in jail, and have a permanent felony record than those kids who live in those inner cities.

That's right Malia and Sasha, be sure to do as daddy SAYS, not as he DID!
:p

"President Obama joined the National Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin Summit in Atlanta this afternoon to discuss the problems of drug addiction and the importance of treating it as a disease instead of a character flaw."

View attachment 69469

“I now have kids in High School, and I’m well aware that their ability to access legal or illegal substances is very high,” he said. “They are just less likely to get in trouble, get thrown in jail, and have a permanent felony record than those kids who live in those inner cities.

so true------DRUGS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE--------especially in HIGH PLACES
where it is done like "brandy in the drawing room" A rumor I once heard-----I have no primary information------"snorting lines" is an incessant activity in the
prosecutors' offices (??????) ... As to felony records-----most snorters----even
the impoverished -----do not get detected ------and lots of the same activity goes on in the jails------both inmates and guards. But keep in mind-----drug sales pay salaries-----especially of jihadi terrorists

Now, see, President Chumba has a disease. It's not his fault.

View attachment 69469

Thanks to Obama's open borders we have a drug problem.

View attachment 69469

muddy------I (swear) -------I have never used an illicit drug in my life-------
I grew up in a suburban town----very naïve. ----I did move about in THE CITY
as an adult------stayed sorta naïve-----I would have no idea how to "score"----
"the stuff" by taking a walk downtown------BUT EVEN I AM NOT AS NAIVE
AS ARE YOU----------drugs of all over the place-------I don't know exactly where----
but I DO KNOW that there are 12 year old kids who DO KNOW----(it seems to me
that MOST KNOW. PS-----they were all over my suburban town too----more than
50 years ago

View attachment 69469

AS ARE YOU----------drugs of all over the place-------I don't know exactly where----
50 years ago
The supply would dry up overnight if the borders were properly enforced.....but they never have been.

irosie91, I agree with your last post, but you do have to agree that Obama, while refusing to enforce our laws and refusing to secure the border, preventing much (not all of it) of the flow of drugs into this country, is NOT doing everything he can to stop the growing drug problem in this country.

I agree with him that as long as there is a demand for illegal drugs illegal drug use will remain a problem, but refusing to limit illegal drug trafficking into the country isn't helping.

View attachment 69469

50 years ago
The supply would dry up overnight if the borders were properly enforced.....but they never have been.

sorry muddy-----there are other routes of DRUGGIE SMUGGLE----think ports----
think innocent looking travelers -----THINK ANY MODE OF TRANPORT ----the stuff shows up in some of the oddest places-------anything with a "space"------
into which they stuff can be shoved

irosie91, I agree with your last post, but you do have to agree that Obama, while refusing to enforce our laws and refusing to secure the border, preventing much of the flow of drugs into this country, is NOT doing everything he can to stop the growing drug problem in this country.

I agree with him that as long as there is a demand for illegal drugs illegal drug use will remain a problem, but refusing to limit illegal drug trafficking into the country isn't helping.

I think that the problem is just as sticky as trying to control moon-shine during
prohibition------and now we have lots of SYNTHETICS------kids who never could
pass high school chemistry seem to KNOW HOW TO DO IT

View attachment 69469

50 years ago

think innocent looking travelers -----THINK ANY MODE OF TRANPORT ----the stuff shows up in some of the oddest places-------anything with a "space"------
Sorry, but the bulk of it passes through our porous borders.

Airports are a bottleneck. However, if Obama is relaxing standards and regulations in the TSA, that makes it easier. Obama controls what gets through.

View attachment 69469

50 years ago

Sorry, but the bulk of it passes through our porous borders.

Airports are a bottleneck. However, if Obama is relaxing standards and regulations in the TSA, that makes it easier. Obama controls what gets through.

sheeeesh Obama is not OMNIPOTENT and OMNISCENT

irosie91, I agree with your last post, but you do have to agree that Obama, while refusing to enforce our laws and refusing to secure the border, preventing much of the flow of drugs into this country, is NOT doing everything he can to stop the growing drug problem in this country.

I think that the problem is just as sticky as trying to control moon-shine during
prohibition------and now we have lots of SYNTHETICS------kids who never could
pass high school chemistry seem to KNOW HOW TO DO IT
And people like Hollywood 'glorifies' it through TV shows like 'Breaking bad'.

sheeeesh Obama is not OMNIPOTENT and OMNISCENT
He doesn't have to be to enforce existing laws and tighten border security instead of being an advocate - and facilitator - for Open Borders...

View attachment 69469

mudwhistle

Yeah, cuz there were never drugs in the US until Obama was elected.

Never had racism until he was elected and the middle east had been peaceful and serene for 2000 years.

You're an idiot.

:bsflag:

View attachment 69469

50 years ago

mudwhistle

The supply will never dry up as long as there is demand.

Idiot.

mudwhistle

In both your posts, you say "borders". Plural. What you really mean is our 2000 mile border to the south.

Since you're an idiot, you have no clue about the thousands of miles of our other borders. Plural.

Idiot.

irosie91, I agree with your last post, but you do have to agree that Obama, while refusing to enforce our laws and refusing to secure the border, preventing much (not all of it) of the flow of drugs into this country, is NOT doing everything he can to stop the growing drug problem in this country.

Except that he has deported more drug dealers than any other prez.

Forum List

Back