🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election Source

Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Source: RawStory/CNN
Donald Trump sparked outrage on Wednesday when he encouraged the Russian government to find and leak Hillary Clinton’s emails that were deleted from her private server while she served as Secretary of State.

Now former CIA chief Leon Panetta has told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that Trump’s actions call his loyalty to the U.S. into question. What’s more, Amanpour says Panetta claims Trump’s statements raise questions over whether he’s conspiring with a foreign power.

“You have a presidential candidate who is, in fact, asking the Russians to engage in American politics,” Panetta said. “I think that’s beyond the pale… he is truly not qualified to be president of the United States.”

Panetta, it should be noted, is a Democrat who served as both CIA Director and Defense Secretary under President Obama. He is scheduled to talk at tonight’s Democratic National Convention.

###

Read more: Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Donald Trump is sick in the head and dangerous to the United states.

He's a Democrat who served under Clinton, so why would anyone be surprised?

Maybe someone can hack into Trump's birth certificate. I'm sure that is going to be a contraversy.

Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Source: RawStory/CNN
Donald Trump sparked outrage on Wednesday when he encouraged the Russian government to find and leak Hillary Clinton’s emails that were deleted from her private server while she served as Secretary of State.

Now former CIA chief Leon Panetta has told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that Trump’s actions call his loyalty to the U.S. into question. What’s more, Amanpour says Panetta claims Trump’s statements raise questions over whether he’s conspiring with a foreign power.

“You have a presidential candidate who is, in fact, asking the Russians to engage in American politics,” Panetta said. “I think that’s beyond the pale… he is truly not qualified to be president of the United States.”

Panetta, it should be noted, is a Democrat who served as both CIA Director and Defense Secretary under President Obama. He is scheduled to talk at tonight’s Democratic National Convention.

###

Read more: Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Donald Trump is sick in the head and dangerous to the United states.

I'm hearing a lot of people question Trump's loyalty to the U.S.

RIght, you're hearing a lot of Left wing douche bags question his loyalty. Those same douche bags didn't give a rat's ass that Hillary stored classified documents on a private server. You have no credibility on this issue. Everyone already knows you don't care about national security. You've proven that over and over.

This was not a good "joke" to make at this time. A fair man would say something like "I want to win fair-and-square, not because my opponent is under cyber attack by persons unknown".

It was a great joke to make. It's got all you douche bags talking about Hillary's email problem instead of talking about what a great job Bill did lying about her at the convention.

Did you even hear his speech? If you did, then you would have to admit it, even if to yourself only.
Political opponent in jail, what are you jabbbering about?

And I will say it again. I do not like Trump. Anyone can research my history before he became a serious candidate and see what I think about him.
Haha! I guess that Democrat can't recognize humor either.

what humor?

you'll excuse anything won't you. but then again, what can we expect from people who think their political opponents should be jailed.

psychos.

lol. So now Trump was joking?????

What do you mean now? Of course he was being sarcastic. I knew that right from the get go. I'm not even a Trump voter and I could see that. This is all manufactured fauxrage because the Democrats are concerned about his post convention bounce. Seriously, these accusations are absolutely pathetic.

What do you mean now? Of course he was being sarcastic. I knew that right from the get go. I'm not even a Trump voter and I could see that. This is all manufactured fauxrage because the Democrats are concerned about his post convention bounce. Seriously, these accusations are absolutely pathetic.

Don't you think Trump is pretty damn good at manipulating the media?

Does it bother anyone else that our allies seem very apprehensive about a Trump presidency while our enemies are actively trying to get Trump elected?

Don't you think Trump is pretty damn good at manipulating the media?

I think Trump says dumb shit because he can't help himself and dumb people respond to it.

Like I said, if anyone has Hillary's e-mails, it would be stupid not to release them now. Why? Think of all the notoriety that you'd get from doing so, being able to influence an election of the worlds most powerful country all by yourself.

And................speaking as someone who has handled classified material for over 20 years, I kinda know what it looks like, because I had to process it properly. Classified documents were marked with their level of classification stamped clearly on the top and the bottom of the file. If it came via radio message, it had a little box typed at the top and bottom of the message, designating it's classification.

(C) However.............the e-mails that I saw that they considered classified were marked much differently. According to what the news showed, if a paragraph was considered to be classified, it was marked at the beginning with the letter "c" in parens. Now............like I said, I handled classified material from 1982 until 2002, and never once did I see classification marks like that. If I'd gotten an e-mail like that, I would wonder why they kept putting a "c" at the beginning of certain paragraphs.

Incidentally, according to what has been shown on the news so far, the previous paragraph would have been considered classified if it was part of government e-mails.

And yeah...................I think it was supremely stupid what Trump said about Russia releasing her e-mails. It was an ill considered comment, but it shows us that Trump will say and do anything to win.

His ego can't help it.

Forum List

Back