Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

“Your wrong-headed protectionist policies & antics are damaging our global standing as well as our national interests. Your worldview does not represent American ideals,” Brennan tweeted. “To allies & friends: Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return.”

Brennan has been highly critical of Trump, recently saying that the president's "kakistocracy is collapsing."

Trump had gone after Trudeau in a pair of tweets after the Group of 7 (G7) summit on Saturday, calling him “dishonest and weak”

Read more: Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'
Brennan is going to be doing the perpwalk in an orange jumpsuit by Christmas, so I think he needs to keep his treasonous pie-hole shut.

I don't think an American hero like him is worried.
I guess your definition of a hero is stabbing your country in the back.

No, stabbing your country in the back is remaining silent while this clown show continues.
Yep.....clown show meaning telling countries that have been fucking us in the ass for decades without a rubber to go fuck themselves?
Clown show meaning bringing jobs back that the last president said were lost forever?
Clown show meaning giving people what you A holes call crumbs but we all in the real world call paying our rent?
Clown show meaning putting a stop to the destruction of our economy by the world order?

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

“Your wrong-headed protectionist policies & antics are damaging our global standing as well as our national interests. Your worldview does not represent American ideals,” Brennan tweeted. “To allies & friends: Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return.”

Brennan has been highly critical of Trump, recently saying that the president's "kakistocracy is collapsing."

Trump had gone after Trudeau in a pair of tweets after the Group of 7 (G7) summit on Saturday, calling him “dishonest and weak”

Read more: Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'
Brennan is going to be doing the perpwalk in an orange jumpsuit by Christmas, so I think he needs to keep his treasonous pie-hole shut.

American sacrificing to stand up for American values makes him a hero.
I guess American values means selling your country's national security out to our enemies to get a place in Palm Beach, right?

No, stabbing your country in the back is remaining silent while this clown show continues.
Yep.....clown show meaning telling countries that have been fucking us in the ass for decades without a rubber to go fuck themselves?
Clown show meaning bringing jobs back that the last president said were lost forever?
Clown show meaning giving people what you A holes call crumbs but we all in the real world call paying our rent?
Clown show meaning putting a stop to the destruction of our economy by the world order?

We haven't even begun to be fucked yet.

Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Trump in a tweet Sunday for his attacks on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

OMG, a Deep Statist who doesn't approve of Trump?! Who woulda thunk?

Forum List

Back