Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

No these pieces of shit need to be taught a lesson they will never forget.

They are the ones that shoutdown conservatives at events, attack the police, ruin businesses....but then run to the police when someone beats the shit out of them for being scum of all scum.

Like I said, the police should give normal Americans 24 hours to clean up these scum without law recourse. It will change the mentality and bravery of these scumbags to repeat their bullshit.

And how is engaging in violence towards them going to teach them a lesson?

Why would I want to be violent toward any of my brethren? I want to persuade them to do good. Not make them more disposed to anger against me.

Is Infidel man enough to apologize for wrongly calling me a liar?

or do I have to grab him by the digital collar and drag him to the Romper Room?

I guess I need to remind you that this was a public event on public property not your house.
You can guess all you like. You'd still be wrong...
How do you know that former Marine was NOT hired security.
Or he was not asked by the people in charge to toss out the 'trash'?

You intertube skillz suk...

I guess I need to remind you that this was a public event on public property not your house.

I didnt say that silly

occuied did :cuckoo:

Would it have been legal for the protester to defend himself against the assault by the ex-cop?
You can't read can you? Off duty cop! Typical cry baby libtard response, sue him.

Ex-cop boots OWS heckler from congressman's swearing-in

Meet New York’s newest hero.
Kevin Hiltunen, a former NYPD officer, yesterday grabbed an Occupy Wall Street demonstrator by the collar and dragged him out of a Queens school where he’d been heckling US Rep. Bob Turner at the congressman’s swearing-in ceremony

Marine vet teaches OWS heckler a lesson - NYPOST.com

Can't read? Typical white conservative tea party fuckstick response.

I never said sue, find where I did. Facts are unimportant to the right wingers.

They are the ones that shoutdown conservatives at events, attack the police, ruin businesses....but then run to the police when someone beats the shit out of them for being scum of all scum.

Like I said, the police should give normal Americans 24 hours to clean up these scum without law recourse. It will change the mentality and bravery of these scumbags to repeat their bullshit.

No. that would have been overkill and inappropriate. Had he done that he would be facing criminal charges and rightly so.

Typical Mitt Romney voter.

Typical in what way exactly? That's another ridiculous comment by you.

You're a typical shithead that needs your head bashed in.

I'm for peace and stability, don't get in my zone. So if you show at an event to stir up trouble, expect it to be returned.

The point is assholes like you try to use the law in your favor. You spit on people, throw stuff at them, shout them down but then run like a little girl to the police if the people react.

You're the asshole at the sports event spilling beer on others, talking shit, blocking people's view of the game, etc but then expect the security to protect you from other fans that don't like you.

Sometimes the police and security look the other way and let scum like you get what you deserve....so the advice is leave us alone if you want your head in one piece.

No. that would have been overkill and inappropriate. Had he done that he would be facing criminal charges and rightly so.

Typical Mitt Romney voter.

Yeah... semantics and all.... OK, i was wrong.

Now its your turn.

Joe didnt yell liar nor did he yell liar.

Last edited:
There is a reason I quoted the definition of heckle. Joe Wilson's solitary statement doesn't qualify as harassment. nor was it meant to disrupt.

Not to mention he was highly criticized for speaking then, when he shouldnt have.

In order to heckle someone you have to be harassing the speaker in an attempt to prevent them from saying anything.

First of all.... uscitizen is a liar.

He said "you lie"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Misquoting hardly makes him a liar. especially when i doubt he intended it.

now you say you called no one a liar?

Man! you are getting pathalogical about it.

Yeah... semantics and all.... OK, i was wrong.

Now its your turn.

Joe didnt call Obama a liar.

As before I never said he did.

Again that was a headline from the Conservative Express.

Last edited:
Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.
Nope... In the US of A, common assault is an attempt to commit battery... Battery requires the evidence of physical injury or offensive (sexual) touching...

What if someone did it to your kid?
If my kid was being an asshole like the fleabagger was, I would have shaken the Marine's hand...

Wrong in FL throwing something at someones car while they are inside is assualt, I know beciase the item thrown was a take out container of spaghetti and the thrower faced assault charges and pleaded no contest.
Spittin on someone is simple assault, throwing a drink on them is as well.

You are not a lawyer.

You are confusing simple assualt with felonious assault.
Maybe you are just confused?
obviously, you never finshed law school either...
assault legal definition of assault. assault synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Elements

Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.

Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant.

In criminal law, the attempted battery type of assault requires a Specific Intent to commit battery. An intent to frighten will not suffice for this form of assault.

There can be no assault if the act does not produce a true apprehension of harm in the victim. There must be a reasonable fear of injury. The usual test applied is whether the act would induce such apprehension in the mind of a reasonable person. The status of the victim is taken into account. A threat made to a child might be sufficient to constitute an assault, while an identical threat made to an adult might not.

Virtually all jurisdictions agree that the victim must be aware of the danger. This element is not required, however, for the attempted battery type of assault. A defendant who throws a rock at a sleeping victim can only be guilty of the attempted battery assault, since the victim would not be aware of the possible harm.

Aggravated Assault

An aggravated assault, punishable in all states as a felony, is committed when a defendant intends to do more than merely frighten the victim. Common types of aggravated assaults are those accompanied by an intent to kill, rob, or rape. An assault with a dangerous weapon is aggravated if there is an intent to cause serious harm. Pointing an unloaded gun at a victim to frighten the individual is not considered an aggravated assault.

The Marine should have pot hole stomped his head in so that that piece of shit eats and breathes through a straw the rest of his bed ridden life.

Should I have the right to shot to defend during the without law recourse.

Are you going to man up about being wrong about assault?

I have never seen a more pathetic collection of responses from the board lefties as on this thread.

Whaaa, he should file a lawsuit!

Whaaa, Marines are jerks!

Whaaa, it's his first amendment right!

Whaaa, rightwingers interrupt too!

It's like that piece of shit law professor protesting the care packages for troops. You just want some Marine to come along, grab him by his puny liberal neck, and throw him up against a brick wall so hard every rib in his ribcage breaks.

Of course, no Marine would do that. Probably what they'd do is say, 'Well, he's got his right to speak."

Which kind of shows you who's better.

The guy who tried to interrupt the swearing in was a douche.

So was the guy who kicked him out.

The right-wing underlying mindset - use violence to sort out your problems. There is a reason most US right-wing loons love the military and their pea shooters....

Forum List

Back