Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

Would it have been legal for the protester to defend himself against the assault by the ex-cop?

Assault requires intention to harm. throwing someone out of an event isnt an attempt to physically harm another.

Dragging someone across the floor and onto concrete isn't an intent to harm?
No..If he would have kicked the douche bag in the ribs a few times, THAT would be intent to harm.
If it were me, I'd have used the prick's head to open the door.

Oh, so you guys are going to start protesting government corruption now? I thought you were busy demanding free stuff from the government.

removing someone from a room isn't violence. Violence requires intentional harm to others. Something the Occupy group has been advocating since day one.

========

Clueless is not a strong enough word.
Strong enough for you, idiot.

There seems to be a misunderstanding of what heckle means by some people here

According to the definition, what Wilson did, wasn't heckling.

Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress!
The ConservativeXpress: Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress! (Video)

Just do a search on "congressman heckles Obama".

There is a reason I quoted the definition of heckle. Joe Wilson's solitary statement doesn't qualify as harassment. nor was it meant to disrupt.

Not to mention he was highly criticized for speaking then, when he shouldnt have.

In order to heckle someone you have to be harassing the speaker in an attempt to prevent them from saying anything.

yeah well antisemetic means to be against semetic people which are all arabic people.
But that is not what it has been morphed into is it?

How many nits you got so far?

btw by your definition that guy had no chance to be a heckler either.

The ConservativeXpress: Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress! (Video)

There is a reason I quoted the definition of heckle. Joe Wilson's solitary statement doesn't qualify as harassment. nor was it meant to disrupt.

Not to mention he was highly criticized for speaking then, when he shouldnt have.

In order to heckle someone you have to be harassing the speaker in an attempt to prevent them from saying anything.

First of all.... uscitizen is a liar.

He said "you lie"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. If a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts.

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".
You're a hateful bullshit artist.

Provide proof of what part of the above post is bullshit.

Just as Bachman endured when she was trying to speak...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLwV_X5DTM]Michele Bachmann heckled off stage! - YouTube[/ame]

yeah well antisemetic means to be against semetic people which are all arabic people.
But that is not what it has been morphed into is it?

How many nits you got so far?

btw by your definition that guy had no chance to be a heckler either.

I accept your concession.

He said "you lie"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro"]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Alito: "Not True"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzP_s-Ynr0M]Justice Alito Says "Not True" During State Of The Union - YouTube[/ame]

Dragging someone across the floor and onto concrete isn't an intent to harm?

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.

What if someone did it to your kid?
No..If I call you a cock sucker and threaten to slash your tires, that would be an assault. If I kick your ass from Kalamazoo to Louisville, that would be 'battery'.
If some one did that to my kid, I would kick my kid's ass for acting like enough of an idiot for getting thrown out of a Congress member's swearing in.
That's the problem with you libs. You forgot how discipline works and invented "time out"...

No these pieces of shit need to be taught a lesson they will never forget.

They are the ones that shoutdown conservatives at events, attack the police, ruin businesses....but then run to the police when someone beats the shit out of them for being scum of all scum.

Like I said, the police should give normal Americans 24 hours to clean up these scum without law recourse. It will change the mentality and bravery of these scumbags to repeat their bullshit.

The Marine should have pot hole stomped his head in so that that piece of shit eats and breathes through a straw the rest of his bed ridden life.

No. that would have been overkill and inappropriate. Had he done that he would be facing criminal charges and rightly so.

He said "you lie"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Technically you are a liar by calling me a liar :D
Where did I say what the congressional heckler said?

link please :D

He said "you lie"

Misquoting hardly makes him a liar. especially when i doubt he intended it.

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".

Damn your stupid!

Im curious, does it hurt?

Everything I listed happen while I was stationed in a joint Marine-Navy squadron at MCAS El Toro, late '80s-early 90s'. The stepdaughter incident involved my shop Gunny, who had almost 19 years in when he was convicted of statutory raped of his stepdaughter and given work release and confinement to a halfway house. He was allowed to continue to stay in the Marines, run our shop on work release and eventually retire from the Marines. I guess Semper Fi does mean something.
You fucked up when you implied all Marines do this.

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.
Wrong, I have the right to throw some dirt bag out of my house if I want to. Of course if that dirtbag breaks in he will be carried out, feet first. But libtards like you do not like the right to defend yourself and home. GET OVER IT IDIOT!!!

So conservatives are engaged in fear based scape goating by pointing out the involvement of the American Nazis and American Communists are involved in occupy wall street when they admit they are very publically involved?

I suppose if we call a dog a dog, we are engaged in some fear based rhetoric too.

That is all part of the communist plan...

Scream "hate" and "shame" when you're rationally judged...

It's very bizarre...

I believe progressivism is a mental disorder...

He said "you lie"

Misquoting hardly makes him a liar. especially when i doubt he intended it.

You dummies you are calling the ConservativeXpress a liar not me hahahahahahah

No these pieces of shit need to be taught a lesson they will never forget.

They are the ones that shoutdown conservatives at events, attack the police, ruin businesses....but then run to the police when someone beats the shit out of them for being scum of all scum.

Like I said, the police should give normal Americans 24 hours to clean up these scum without law recourse. It will change the mentality and bravery of these scumbags to repeat their bullshit.

The Marine should have pot hole stomped his head in so that that piece of shit eats and breathes through a straw the rest of his bed ridden life.

No. that would have been overkill and inappropriate. Had he done that he would be facing criminal charges and rightly so.

Typical Mitt Romney voter.

Forum List

Back