Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

The police should give the American public 24 hours to clean out these occupy scumbags.

Just go eat some donuts and let us handle the crowd without recourse from the law.....

Where is UScitizen to explain to us how a single phrase issued once is heckling? He has made the claim several times in this thread.

Tea Party hecklers- okay
Occupy heckler- evil

Got it
Tea party people don't heckle solemn ceremonies such as the swearing in of a US House member.
Idiot.

Bur right wingers in the supreme court and congress heckle the president while speaking before them.
Speaking from the Heart is heckling...especially when they were correct?

And Justice Alito didn't 'heckle' pissant. He mouthed " Not true"...NO ONE heard him...but that's heckling? Really?

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shove a sock in it.

Wow I do not remember this level of fear based scapegoating since the late 60s, your conservative forebears would be proud of your excellent knee-jerk responses, bravo!

Fear based scapegoating? lol Seriously. You are a riot. Please stick around. We need more entertaining people.

They have already been called commies AND Nazis in this topic, want to go for extraterrestrials or demonically possessed?

That's because they are commies and nazis....

If they were a bunch of Evangelicals, or Mormons, or Catholics, they would be called that.

The police should give the American public 24 hours to clean out these occupy scumbags.

Just go eat some donuts and let us handle the crowd without recourse from the law.....
Bulldozers were employed in Salt Lake City...Oakland Police tore it down...Many arrested...

Abd who was it said they would not support a heckler?
What about the heckling Obama got while addressing congress?
Seems like the right cheered that.

Or do I need to search the database for how Avatar responded to that?

Wilson didnt heckle him.. he used bad form by saying "you lie".

Go back and search... most of us said it was bad form.

Senility is a mo fo huh?

There seems to be a misunderstanding of what heckle means by some people here

v. to harass and try to disconcert with questions, challenges, or gibes (Meriam-Webster)

According to the definition, what Wilson did, wasn't heckling.

Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress!
The ConservativeXpress: Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress! (Video)

Just do a search on "congressman heckles Obama".

true.... if that marine was out to hurt him, we'd be looking at a totally different headline.

Yep. If a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts.

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".
You're a hateful bullshit artist.

So conservatives are engaged in fear based scape goating by pointing out the involvement of the American Nazis and American Communists are involved in occupy wall street when they admit they are very publically involved?

I suppose if we call a dog a dog, we are engaged in some fear based rhetoric too.

The Marine should have pot hole stomped his head in so that that piece of shit eats and breathes through a straw the rest of his bed ridden life.

Now if that isn't pure nonsense, I don't know what is.

So youre suggesting I have no right to throw someone out of my house? I have to wait around for the police or hire someone to do it?

Hey everyone! Party at Occupied's place!

I guess I need to remind you that this was a public event on public property not your house.
You can guess all you like. You'd still be wrong...
How do you know that former Marine was NOT hired security.
Or he was not asked by the people in charge to toss out the 'trash'?

So conservatives are engaged in fear based scape goating by pointing out the involvement of the American Nazis and American Communists are involved in occupy wall street when they admit they are very publically involved?

I suppose if we call a dog a dog, we are engaged in some fear based rhetoric too.

did that make sense to anyone else?

Wilson didnt heckle him.. he used bad form by saying "you lie".

Go back and search... most of us said it was bad form.

Senility is a mo fo huh?

There seems to be a misunderstanding of what heckle means by some people here

v. to harass and try to disconcert with questions, challenges, or gibes (Meriam-Webster)

According to the definition, what Wilson did, wasn't heckling.

Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress!
The ConservativeXpress: Congressman Heckles Obama; Yells "Liar" During Health Care Speech to Congress! (Video)

Just do a search on "congressman heckles Obama".

There is a reason I quoted the definition of heckle. Joe Wilson's solitary statement doesn't qualify as harassment. nor was it meant to disrupt.

Not to mention he was highly criticized for speaking then, when he shouldnt have.

In order to heckle someone you have to be harassing the speaker in an attempt to prevent them from saying anything.

so according to someone on here had the congressional heckler been dragged from congress by his collar it would not have been assault?

Oh shut the fuck up...

Only an OWS supporter would have the audacity to bring up "assault" considering they've been impeding and assaulting people for 2 months now...

Your complaint would be like a terrorist complaining about terrorism...

As usual progressives cant rationalize their own violence as violence because they're idiots.

You need to take a step back and look at how fucked up, violent, disrespectful and criminal the OWS movement actually is...

Just because you're opposed to wall street doesn't mean you have the right to act out like a 3-year-old that's pissed because mommy doesn't give him a cookie...

did that make sense to anyone else?
Yes...as plain as the nose on that cat's face. What's wrong with you? Just as disagreeing with Obama and the 'Racist' ephitets that ensued by many leftists here on these boards for disagreeing with the Messiah.

Get it ACE?

The Marine should have pot hole stomped his head in so that that piece of shit eats and breathes through a straw the rest of his bed ridden life.

No. that would have been overkill and inappropriate. Had he done that he would be facing criminal charges and rightly so.

Forum List

Back