🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-Mexican President Fox: Donald Trump reminds me of Hitler

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
By Ashley Young, CNN
(CNN)Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Friday kept up his withering criticism of Donald Trump, saying the GOP front-runner reminds him of Adolf Hitler.

"Today, he's going to take that nation (U.S.) back to the old days of conflict, war and everything. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler. That's the way he started speaking," Fox told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a phone interview on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"He has offended Mexico, Mexicans, (and) immigrants. He has offended the Pope. He has offended the Chinese. He's offended everybody."
Ex-Mexican President Vicente Fox: Donald Trump reminds me of Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

Well, he maybe right!

Viicente Fox? from the most corrupt country in the world?

too funny for words

Everybody with a half a brain cell

knows Mexico is the most corrupt country on this earth

too funny for words this thread

Geez...

If you have no real arguments against the man, just refer to him as Hitler, which silences all debate and allows you to claim victory.

The Hitler insults are base and childish.

Maybe if the Mexican president would teach his citizens to respect to proper sovereignty of another country, maybe Trump wouldn't be wanting to built his 20 foot wall.

Mexico IS

IS the most corrupt country on earth

so

why this thread at all LOL

My GOD

By Ashley Young, CNN
(CNN)Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Friday kept up his withering criticism of Donald Trump, saying the GOP front-runner reminds him of Adolf Hitler.

"Today, he's going to take that nation (U.S.) back to the old days of conflict, war and everything. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler. That's the way he started speaking," Fox told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a phone interview on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"He has offended Mexico, Mexicans, (and) immigrants. He has offended the Pope. He has offended the Chinese. He's offended everybody."
Ex-Mexican President Vicente Fox: Donald Trump reminds me of Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

Well, he maybe right!

Only a Dim would consider the opinion of a corrupt Mexican autocrat who looted the taxpayers of his country to be credible.

Whatever is he talking about?

trump-hitler-time-faux-1.jpg

Mexico and corruption

go hand in hand

what a neighbor for the USA

That should read "Mexican Ex-President" not "Ex-Mexican President". Fox is not an ex-Mexican.

As far as Trump being like Hitler, I don't see that kind of evil in him. He may be a bombastic, egotistical narcissist, but I don't see him rounding up and killing Mexicans like Hitler did the Jews.

Trump was criticized for having his clothing line made in foreign countries.

This is his latest as designed by Fox

CWWj2CIUkAALAbN.jpg:large

hqdefault.jpg

That Mexican puke won't be laughing when we deport millions of illegals back into Mexico, he will come crawling to us on his knees begging us to stop.

That Mexican puke won't be laughing when we deport millions of illegals back into Mexico, he will come crawling to us on his knees begging us to stop.

Mexico must be trembling at the though of 19 million illegals being deported back to Mexico. If they depressed wages for American workers, imagine what they will do to the wages of Mexican workers.

Mexico must be trembling at the though of 19 million illegals being deported back to Mexico. If they depressed wages for American workers, imagine what they will do to the wages of Mexican workers.

If Trump wins the election Mexico is going to get fucked up. First the wall and thousands of new border agents halting the flow of drugs and illegals then the gut punch, deportations begin and jobs start returning to the U.S. That's going to scare the crap out of China, they will be kissing Trump's ass.

Trump was criticized for having his clothing line made in foreign countries.

This is his latest as designed by Fox

CWWj2CIUkAALAbN.jpg:large

hqdefault.jpg
Hauptsturmfuhrer Trump? Why so low ranking? Shouldn't he be Reichsfuhrer Trump?

Forum List

Back