🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-Mexican President Fox: Donald Trump reminds me of Hitler

Trump was criticized for having his clothing line made in foreign countries.

This is his latest as designed by Fox

CWWj2CIUkAALAbN.jpg:large

hqdefault.jpg
Hauptsturmfuhrer Trump? Why so low ranking? Shouldn't he be Reichsfuhrer Trump?

You should be promoted to zurückgebliebenfuhrer.

Geez...

If you have no real arguments against the man, just refer to him as Hitler, which silences all debate and allows you to claim victory.

The Hitler insults are base and childish.

Maybe if the Mexican president would teach his citizens to respect to proper sovereignty of another country, maybe Trump wouldn't be wanting to built his 20 foot wall.

It says on my screen "reminds me of Hitler".

Fox is far from the first to see that comparison. See this thread for the basis.

How can Mexico have survived as a country ...this last century...this century too

With all the corruption that goes on there...I mean....Mexico must be a rich country...to still be on the map...after all the theft...

My Lord.... what a hell of a country!

Fuck Mexico and fuck that beaner, Fox. Of all of the irrelevant opinions out there Fox's opinion is right up there with the most worthless.

How can Mexico have survived as a country ...this last century...this century too

With all the corruption that goes on there...I mean....Mexico must be a rich country...to still be on the map...after all the theft...

Oh I see. You just post a claim over and over on the internet, and after a certain amount of repetition it becomes a "fact".

Or as somebody else put it, "if you tell a big enough message board claim and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed".

Fuck Mexico and fuck that beaner, Fox. Of all of the irrelevant opinions out there Fox's opinion is right up there with the most worthless.

I agree

There are nice families in Mexico....bless those

but yes ....fuck the scum who want welfare in USA

Oh I see. You just post a claim over and over on the internet, and after a certain amount of repetition it becomes a "fact".

Or as somebody else put it, "if you tell a big enough message board claim and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed".
This is not even the tip of the iceberg

"Mexico is widely perceived as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. In fact, last year, Transparency International listed Mexico as No. 103 in a list of 175 countries and territories based on the perception of corruption within each country’s public sector (with No. 1 being Denmark, which has the lowest perception of corruption). Translation: Mexicans think their government is deeply corrupt.

Unfortunately, this is not news. But what concerns Mexicans is the fact that the Peña Nieto administration has refused to take any effective steps against corruption in the country. The official government policy seems to be: Let everything remain the same.

It’s not hard to understand why the perception of corruption and impunity is so pervasive in Mexico. After all, it starts at the top. Two well-known examples: Peña Nieto’s wife, Angelica Rivera, bought a luxury home from a government contractor, as did Luis Videgaray, the president’s secretary of finance."

Jorge Ramos: Mexico's Corruption Problem

I agree

There are nice families in Mexico....bless those

but yes ....fuck the scum who want welfare in USA

I don't even blame them. I would do the same thing if I was in their shoes. I blame the Dim scum in our state. federal and local governments who allow it to happen and even encourage more of it. Mainly I blame Obama who is flying them in by the plane load. These people are all traitors.

money grabbing scum

oops.... money grabbing people idiots.....ok scum too

what a life... maggots

you see

when the sadist within

starts ...

I retire....

I am n not hurting anybody....

self control

GN

Mexico is a third world country that is going nowhere and if it wasn't for the United States providing income for a lot of its population their would be mass riots occurring their. How is Mexico going to handle all of the riots their once the wall goes up.

Forum List

Back