Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

I'm not the one hoping for civil war in the US. That would be you and yours.

We don't hope for it, moron. We are warning it is going to happen unless you China lovers get sent back to China!

DURRRRRR

We don't hope for it, moron. We are warning it is going to happen unless you China lovers get sent back to China!

DURRRRRR

There's no 'civil war'. The actual civil war was lead by the States. And there's not one State behind your lunacy.

What you're calling for......is domestic terrorism. Attacks on cops, on federal buildings, on the FBI, sedition, kidnapping plots for governors, even attempts to murder or maim officials and their families.

As McVeigh, DePape, Fox, Bertino, Nichols, and Shiffer demonstrate.........its not going to work out the way you hope it will.

By that doesn't stop those that hate our nation with a passion from threatening it anyway.

Name your whistle blower. And show us what they claimed.

Show me, don't tell me.
Been out there quite a while. Why are you so uninformed?

Been out there quite a while. Why are you so uninformed?

"A whistleblower has claimed to have proof that the FBI infiltrated the Proud Boys prior to the January 6, 2021, “Stop the Steal” riots and knew that they were innocent of conspiracy to enter the Capitol and disrupt proceedings, according to a report from Gateway Pundit."

And where is the proof? This was July of last year.

Where is it?

"A whistleblower has claimed to have proof that the FBI infiltrated the Proud Boys prior to the January 6, 2021, “Stop the Steal” riots and knew that they were innocent of conspiracy to enter the Capitol and disrupt proceedings, according to a report from Gateway Pundit."

And where is the proof? This was July of last year.

Where is it?
What did you think a Democratic house would do about it?

What did you think a Democratic house would do about it?

Do about what? The 'evidence' that 8 months later still hasn't been presented?

While you may accept any random accusation as gospel truth, but rational people need evidence. And your anonymous 'whistleblower' has presented nothing

Do about what? The 'evidence' that 8 months later still hasn't been presented?

While you may accept any random accusation as gospel truth, but rational people need evidence. And your anonymous 'whistleblower' has presented nothing
Kind of like yours in the fake impeachment. Like that?

Kind of like yours in the fake impeachment. Like that?

So what evidence did your whistleblower ever product to factually establish that the FBI infiltrated the proud boys and 'knew that they were innocent of conspiracy'.

Its been 8 months.

Any day now, huh?

So what evidence did your whistleblower ever product to factually establish that the FBI infiltrated the proud boys and 'knew that they were innocent of conspiracy'.

Its been 8 months.

Any day now, huh?
There are notes. FBI notes are the property of the government. That means it is documented. Subpoena time.

There are notes. FBI notes are the property of the government. That means it is documented. Subpoena time.

Your 'whistleblower' said they had the evidence. Now you're saying they don't?

So much for your 'whistleblower'.

Then where is the evidence that the whistleblower promised?

Its been 8 months.

Smiling....you're running for a reason.
The House needs to get it from the FBI. Do you really think they would be forthcoming? You need to concentrate and think, or at least try.

The House needs to get it from the FBI. Do you really think they would be forthcoming? You need to concentrate and think, or at least try.

I thought the whistleblower claimed to have the proof. Now you're saying that they don't have the proof, but that the House needs to get it.

You're contradicting yourself.

Its been 8 months. Your 'whistleblower' vanished like a fart in the wind, and didn't provide a lick of evidence to back those claims.

For the record, this is why I always demand evidence to back up your claims. You are entirely too gulliable to trust on your words alone. You'll believe anything.....and can't tell the difference between an accusation and actual evidence.

I thought the whistleblower claimed to have the proof. Now you're saying that they don't have the proof, but that the House needs to get it.

You're contradicting yourself.

Its been 8 months. Your 'whistleblower' vanished like a fart in the wind, and didn't provide a lick of evidence to back those claims.

For the record, this is why I always demand evidence to back up your claims. You are entirely too gulliable to trust on your words alone. You'll believe anything.....and can't tell the difference between an accusation and actual evidence.
You realize all you ever have are allegations? Is Trump in jail? Do you believe what is said about him? We never see evidence from you.

Forum List

Back