Ex Reagan official Trump could be gone by Febuary

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ex-Reagan Official: Trump Could be Gone by February
Former Reagan administration official David Stockman predicts that President Donald Trump could be kicked out of the Oval Office by February next year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The people keep warning and the dumb keep denying

Former Reagan administration official David Stockman predicts that President Donald Trump could be kicked out of the Oval Office by February next year.

I have to agree. Trump likes to vacation in Florida in the cold months so he may be gone for a while. But it's nothing to be concerned about. He'll be back and put some more dims and so called reporters in jail.

I don't believe the voters that put him there, will allow you to throw our President out.:meow:

That's where the coup comes in. =)
CCC-1940-Ford-Coupe-RH-02-W.jpg

People have been predicting "the end" of Donald Trump, and each time he comes out on top. This man destroyed the GOP establishment in the primaries, and defeated Hillary and the Hussein establishments. He destroyed CNN's reputation and the rest of the MSM.

Russia fake-gate is over, once a few hold overs like McStain are punted to the curb, President Trump can finally get started on his actual agenda with legislation. If the GOP continues to defy him, they will be thrown out of office at the next midterms.

• Banned
What I am going by is what I hear on my show etc. We can only hope he will come out on top. But they are planning to take this guy out , and I don't mean out of office. Right now they are debating which route to go kill him or just frame him.

What I am going by is what I hear on my show etc. We can only hope he will come out on top. But they are planning to take this guy out , and I don't mean out of office. Right now they are debating which route to go kill him or just frame him.
The left are nothing if not violent murderous pieces of shit.

• Banned
The left are nothing if not violent murderous pieces of shit.

They are and how crazy is it they will claim it is the Trump supporters who are violent etc. But i'm sure you see that game plan quite well lol hence your comment hahaha.

Not gonna happen.

Lots of Repubs will lose their job in 2018 if they keep fighting him though.

The decoded message are being put in front of our faces daily right in the news headlines such as :

Take Trump out
Kill Trump
Impeach Trump .................

Now it can be deterred by the people becoming aware of the game which most of us are. so this could very well stop it all.

Democrats are even leaving their positions as Dems and changing to Republicans.

for what?

if the left really pushes it to more or less making voting useless (moreso that it already is) then you will likely see a civil war of some form because that is now how we are based as a country.

While there are many factions and cliques that would gain from removing Trump, there are an equal number that would lose significantly.

While this is a concern, I am more concerned about the Trump administration being neutered by a 100% never cooperating Democratic Party and Republicans who are Corporate Crony Network members in good standing that hate the very ground Trump stands on.

for what?

if the left really pushes it to more or less making voting useless (moreso that it already is) then you will likely see a civil war of some form because that is now how we are based as a country.

The push to make voting useless was engineered on purpose and why " so they can FEDERALIZE the votes which if you think there was cheating before you ain't seen nothing yet until the do this. that was exactly what was wanted during Trumps run .

for what?

Notice the date on the first headline.............. Obama and Clinton had plans to steal the votes most of it back fired because the pos liars kept getting caught. With every catch the MSM tried pushing out lies in their favor.

upload_2017-8-7_10-45-18.png

Never Trumper Encourages Dems to Help Start “Conservative Civil War”
“The freakout on the Dem side over him is bad politics. They ought to be soberly saying, “Well, Mike Pence is so much smarter, more reliable, more stable, more handsome, and has better hair,” tweeted Wilson.

upload_2017-8-7_11-19-20.png

These are one of the few alt right wing conspiracies I hope is true. My only issue is why wait until February? Start the eviction party by summer's end.

Forum List

Back