Ex-Secretary: Ron Paul Knew All About Those Newsletters

When you have nothing, play the race card.

For over 20 + years Paul has managed to not only not be bigoted or racist, he has been the polar opposite... very odd indeed.

From the drug wars to gay marriage… Helping colored people of all kinds with medical attention for free to fighting for liberty and equality for all when others on stage seek to oppress and mock Paul for this.

I simply don’t care about some bullshit Newsletter. More over I don’t care when the people that make a big deal about it voted for Obama, a man who went to a racist church for 20+ years and wrote racist remarks in recent books with his name clearly on it.

So does that mean if you get delt a race card don't play it?... :cuckoo: :lol:

What?

Can you prove Paul is racist when using something in the last 20 years? Didn't think so. I'll take taht record over a half assed reporting of Newsletters where we don't even get all of the newletter.

The point is moot since the Libertarian Party nominee isn't going to come close to winning a single state regardless. So whether or not we choose somebody who's "good enough" is irrelevant.

But I haven't said Big L Libertarian party:eusa_angel:

You see, imo, libertarians need to reverse their 1970s decision to flock from the Republican Party which allowed the neocons and theocons greater voice. It's time to flock back and marginalize them in turn.

We have the 2 party system, sadly, so the way to play it isn't by marginalizing ourselves in a 3rd party, but resign to the fact that most of the election work takes place months before the general, in the primaries.

The point is moot since the Libertarian Party nominee isn't going to come close to winning a single state regardless. So whether or not we choose somebody who's "good enough" is irrelevant.

But I haven't said Big L Libertarian party:eusa_angel:

You see, imo, libertarians need to reverse their 1970s decision to flock from the Republican Party which allowed the neocons and theocons greater voice. It's time to flock back and marginalize them in turn.

We have the 2 party system, sadly, so the way to play it isn't by marginalizing ourselves in a 3rd party, but resign to the fact that most of the election work takes place months before the general, in the primaries.

Well Gary Johnson is running for the Libertarian nomination, not the Republican nomination. When he was running for the Republican nomination there was a better, in my opinion, libertarian choice in Ron Paul.

By Evan McMorris-Santoro

But people close to Paul’s operations said he was deeply involved in the company that produced the newsletters, Ron Paul & Associates, and closely monitored its operations, signing off on articles and speaking to staff members virtually every day.

“It was his newsletter, and it was under his name, so he always got to see the final product. . . . He would proof it,” said Renae Hathway, a former secretary in Paul’s company and a supporter of the Texas congressman.

More: Ron Paul-Supporting Former Ron Paul Secretary: He Knew All About Those Newsletters | TPM2012

"Ron Paul is a dipshit" - final answer

Show me something racist from Paul excluding the newsletter with his fucking name on it.

That's like saying show someone is a murderer excluding the bodies under the porch.

Forum List

Back