Ex-Soviet intelligence officer attended meeting with Kushner and Trump Jr

Of course not. Only a most gullible idiot would believe that.

The Russian government was letting the Trumps know they had dirt on Clinton. Junior and Manafort and Kushner went to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to arrange some terms about the release of that dirt.

In his emails, Junior told the Russians it would be better if the dirt was released in "late summer" because that timing would have the greatest impact on voter sentiment toward Clinton.

That is exactly when Wikileaks started releasing their dirt. Just as Junior requested.

The Magnitsky Act is a gigantic financial thorn in the side of Putin and the oligarchs. They want it repealed. The meeting with junior and Manafort and Kushner was obviously a quid pro quo meeting. Russia would release the dirt in late summer and Trump and the Republican Congress would repeal the Magnitsky Act. That was art of the deal.

Trump was totally in on it. Obviously.
Stick to the known facts. I won't was time debating your fantasies.
Stick around. All these facts will eventually come to light.
In other words, you have no facts. How many times are you snowflakes going to admit that?
It is a fact that Junior went to the meeting to get dirt on Clinton that he knew was coming from the Russian government.

"I love it".

I love the way you douche bags spin what happened. He didn't know anything. He was simply told something. No one ever said the Russian government wanted him to have the information. Hillary's emails came from "The US government," but that doesn't mean Hillary wanted them to become public. Getting dirt on Clinton is not a crime. Reports do that all the time. It's protected by the First Amendment.

In short, you're just another sleazy lying douche bag.
I leave it to the lawyers to adjudicate the legalities of unconsummated collusion. But you don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

Charles Krauthammer

Dimshits are dead, liberals have had it BECAUSE there are only about 15% of Republicans who watch the msm, AND less than 40% of DEMOCRATS BELIEVE ANYTHING THE msm puts out!!!! and That only leaves FOX NEWS as their major news source. Fair? maybe. Balanced YES there is almost always a liberal point of view expressed unlike MSM which has NO conservatives to rebut any shit liberal. This is just one in a LONG string of failures that are quickly becoming the death rattle of the communist agenda of the dimshit party and the complete demise of any semblance of truth in the "NEWS"? of any MSM outlet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Liberal death is imminent, HOOORRRRAAAAHHHH HOOOORRRRAAAAHHH!

In other words, you have no facts. How many times are you snowflakes going to admit that?
It is a fact that Junior went to the meeting to get dirt on Clinton that he knew was coming from the Russian government.

"I love it".

I love the way you douche bags spin what happened. He didn't know anything. He was simply told something. No one ever said the Russian government wanted him to have the information. Hillary's emails came from "The US government," but that doesn't mean Hillary wanted them to become public. Getting dirt on Clinton is not a crime. Reports do that all the time. It's protected by the First Amendment.

I leave it to the lawyers to adjudicate the legalities of unconsummated collusion. But you don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

Charles Krauthammer

Krauthammer is a #neverTrumper, and so far his record of being right about Trump is exactly zero.

You don't believe that in a meeting that purports to have sensitive information directly from the Russian govt that there would be representatives who are closely tied to said govt? Perhaps even intelligence folks who are managing such an operation?
You make all the assumptions you want about such a meeting. I just stick to the known facts. Trump wasn't told this guy was going to attend, and we don't in fact know that has any connection to the Russian government. We have no evidence of such. All you have is a bunch or brain damaged snowflake fantasies about what occurred.
The facts?
The entire premise of the meeting was to transfer information that came directly from the Russian govt in support of Trump.

The only defense against this is that junior was just far too dumb to understand what was happening.
That may be true but in no way absolves him or the Trump campaign.
It was to "TRANSFER" information? Why do you snowflakes take ordinary activities and make them sound like some kind of CIA jargon? Talking is "transferring" information. It's a perfectly normal and legal activity that occurs every day billions of times.

If someone had a copy of Hillary's emails where she lied about Benghazi and they told me about it, would I be guilty of participating in the "transferring" of information directly from the US government? Basically what you're saying is that telling people what you know is a crime. Of course, those are the logical contortions that snowflakes have to inflict on us to support their Russian hack idiocies.

No defense is required for the "crime" of listening to someone else talk. It's a perfectly normal activity protected by the First Amendment.

Bottom line: you're a fucking moron.
Look, moron. You cannot spin this. It is what it is. It is straight up collusion. It could not be any clearer. It's as if the Russians wanted these emails to spell it out clearly. The funny part is that junior released them himself.

View attachment 138747
By "the Russians" you mean two people. I'm not "spinning" anything. I'm simply pointing out the known facts as opposed to the wild snowflake fantasies that you're spewing. Nothing in the email indicates a crime of any kind. It doesn't even indicate "collusion," which isn't a crime.

Jr released them because they are utterly innocuous. They are a great big nothing burger.

I'm sure that's the way this will all work out.

You make all the assumptions you want about such a meeting. I just stick to the known facts. Trump wasn't told this guy was going to attend, and we don't in fact know that has any connection to the Russian government. We have no evidence of such. All you have is a bunch or brain damaged snowflake fantasies about what occurred.
The facts?
The entire premise of the meeting was to transfer information that came directly from the Russian govt in support of Trump.

The only defense against this is that junior was just far too dumb to understand what was happening.
It was to "TRANSFER" information? Why do you snowflakes take ordinary activities and make them sound like some kind of CIA jargon? Talking is "transferring" information. It's a perfectly normal and legal activity that occurs every day billions of times.

If someone had a copy of Hillary's emails where she lied about Benghazi and they told me about it, would I be guilty of participating in the "transferring" of information directly from the US government? Basically what you're saying is that telling people what you know is a crime. Of course, those are the logical contortions that snowflakes have to inflict on us to support their Russian hack idiocies.

No defense is required for the "crime" of listening to someone else talk. It's a perfectly normal activity protected by the First Amendment.

Look, moron. You cannot spin this. It is what it is. It is straight up collusion. It could not be any clearer. It's as if the Russians wanted these emails to spell it out clearly. The funny part is that junior released them himself.

View attachment 138747
By "the Russians" you mean two people. I'm not "spinning" anything. I'm simply pointing out the known facts as opposed to the wild snowflake fantasies that you're spewing. Nothing in the email indicates a crime of any kind. It doesn't even indicate "collusion," which isn't a crime.

Jr released them because they are utterly innocuous. They are a great big nothing burger.

I'm sure that's the way this will all work out.
In another day or two this "smoking gun" will be totally dissolved into a puddle of shit.

The Russian government was letting the Trumps know they had dirt on Clinton. Junior and Manafort and Kushner went to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to arrange some terms about the release of that dirt.

In his emails, Junior told the Russians it would be better if the dirt was released in "late summer" because that timing would have the greatest impact on voter sentiment toward Clinton.

That is exactly when Wikileaks started releasing their dirt. Just as Junior requested.

The Magnitsky Act is a gigantic financial thorn in the side of Putin and the oligarchs. They want it repealed. The meeting with junior and Manafort and Kushner was obviously a quid pro quo meeting. Russia would release the dirt in late summer and Trump and the Republican Congress would repeal the Magnitsky Act. That was art of the deal.

"I love it".

Lol what the hell is wrong with you?

Jr. was told CLEARLY that Russian government wants to help Trump campaign by releasing some dirt on Hillary.

his response is - LOVE IT! Especially in late summer.

When where Russian hacked DNC emails published? July 22nd, a day after Pussy-gate exploded.

"I love it".

I love the way you douche bags spin what happened. He didn't know anything. He was simply told something. No one ever said the Russian government wanted him to have the information. Hillary's emails came from "The US government," but that doesn't mean Hillary wanted them to become public. Getting dirt on Clinton is not a crime. Reporters do that all the time. It's protected by the First Amendment.

No one ever said the Russian government wanted him to have the information.

Are you serious?

170711140935-donald-trump-jr-rob-goldstone-emails-t1-exlarge-169.jpg

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg

Last edited:
The way Trump's supporters are able to keep lying to themselves is to avoid reading those emails at all costs.

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

D

Trump_collusion.jpg
You'll have to excuse me. I was wrong in saying no one said the Russian government wanted him to have the information. I mis-remembered the exact wording.

However, that doesn't alter the fact that Trump never claimed to have that understanding. What some publicist says in an email is one thing. What Trump believes is another, and you have no indication that he believed anything the publicist said.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg
You'll have to excuse me. I was wrong in saying no one said the Russian government wanted him to have the information. I mis-remembered the exact wording.

However, that doesn't alter the fact that Trump never claimed to have that understanding. What some publicist says in an email is one thing. What Trump believes is another, and you have no indication that he believed anything the publicist said.
Within a couple hours of Junior agreeing to meet with the Russian cutout, his father was on national TV and announced he was going to have some very important bad things to report about Clinton in a few days.

Of course Trump knew and believed he was about to get something big from the Russians!

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg

Within a couple hours of Junior agreeing to meet with the Russian cutout, his father went on national TV to announce he was going to have some very important bad things to report about Clinton in a few days.

Of course Trump knew!
By "Trump" I meant Trump Jr.

Hmmmm, so? It didn't pan out. The woman lied. She had no information.

Trump is already vacillating about his knowledge of these events. He has hinted he did know all about this stuff. There were too many people at that meeting who know what Trump knew and when he knew it. Sooner or later, one of them will crack. Trump's lawyer is probably advising Trump to be very careful and not lie any more. His entire Presidency and legacy are resting on his not lying any more.

Not lying goes against every grain in Trump. Lying is in his DNA. That is why he is so silent these days.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg

Within a couple hours of Junior agreeing to meet with the Russian cutout, his father went on national TV to announce he was going to have some very important bad things to report about Clinton in a few days.

Of course Trump knew!

The information was provided to Wikileaks. It would have been incredibly stupid to provide it straight from Putin to Trump.

The meeting was to work out the quid pro quo. The Russians would meddle in several ways, Trump would repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Trump is already vacillating about his knowledge of these events. He has hinted he did know all about this stuff. There were too many people at that meeting who know what Trump knew and when he knew it. Sooner or later, one of them will crack. Trump's lawyer is probably advising Trump to be very careful and not lie any more. His entire Presidency and legacy are resting on his not lying any more.

Not lying goes against every grain in Trump. Lying is in his DNA. That is why he is so silent these days.
You're delusional if you think Trump's presidency hinges on this great big nothing burger.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg

Of course Trump knew!

The information was provided to Wikileaks. It would have been stupid to provide it straight from Putin to Trump.

ROFL! Inventing more false narrative I see. When you can prove something, then post it. Until then, you're just a lying asshole.

What's a matter little whiner made you weren't invited to mazzola party? The dems would have loved you in the middle.
Why is Trump responsible for this guy being at the meeting? Trump didn't invite him, and Trump had no way of knowing who the hell he was beforehand. On the other hand, Lynch's justice department should have known who the associates of the Russian lawyer were when the overruled immigration and allowed her into the country.
Of course they knew him and knew he was going to be at the meeting. A real American would never have even attended that meeting, sweetie.
"Of course?" Where's the evidence the Trump knew this guy was coming and knew who he was?

You haven't got a clue about what real Americans would do.

That's because he hasn't seen many on this board.

You're delusional if you think Trump's presidency hinges on this great big nothing burger.

I told you how to remedy your nothing burger, while you're at it grease it up.

Where's the lie, asshole? Did someone ask him "did you know the Russian spy who the Russian lawyer brought with her?"

You don't believe that in a meeting that purports to have sensitive information directly from the Russian govt that there would be representatives who are closely tied to said govt? Perhaps even intelligence folks who are managing such an operation?
The facts?

View attachment 138747
Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya presented the Trump associates with details of what she believed were illicit funds that had been funneled to the Democratic National Committee. And she suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign.

"This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money," Akhmetshin recalled her saying.

Trump Jr. asked the attorney if she had all the evidence to back up her claims, but Veselnitskaya said the Trump campaign would need to research it more. After that Trump Jr. lost interest, according to Akhmetshin.

Akhmetshin said the attorney brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents. He said he was unaware of the content of the documents or whether they were provided by the Russian government, and it was unclear whether she left the materials with the Trump associates.

News from The Associated Press

The money line in bold

New and 'devastating bombshells' released

I am still waiting for the 1st...

-----------------------------------------------

Ok, I am actually taking bets on this one....

1. HOW LONG BEFORE THIS LATEST TRUMP COLLUSION SCAM GETS EXPOSED AS A HUGE 'NOTHINGBURGER'?

• BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY
  • AT THE END OF TODAY
  • SATURDAY
  • SUNDAY

2. HOW LONG BEFORE IT BACKFIRES ON THE DEMOCRATS, POTENTIALLY EXPOSING THE FACT THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS BEHIND THIS ONE, TOO?

• BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY
  • AT THE END OF TODAY
  • SATURDAY
  • SUNDAY

upload_2017-7-14_12-34-33.jpeg

Forum List

Back