Ex-Trump aide Peter Navarro faces trial on contempt of Congress charges

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I feel slightly sorry for Navarro. He was relying on Trump to provide him with cover on this. And of course trump is looking the other way,

Now Peter is facing jail time. Just like that dirty fat bastard Bannon. .

Perhaps he shpuld have cooperated and then taken the 5th ?

Dogs and fleas eh ?

People who gain the contempt of congress should get a medal. Congress has sucked for at least the last 50 years and it's to the point where nobody gives a fuck about what they think.

I feel slightly sorry for Navarro. He was relying on Trump to provide him with cover on this. And of course trump is looking the other way,

Now Peter is facing jail time. Just like that dirty fat bastard Bannon. .

Perhaps he shpuld have cooperated and then taken the 5th ?

Dogs and fleas eh ?
Funny how Democrats are just fine with being in contempt of Republican Congresses.

People who gain the contempt of congress should get a medal. Congress has sucked for at least the last 50 years and it's to the point where nobody gives a fuck about what they think.
Trumpers: Anyone who gets charged with contempt of Congress is totally cool

Hypothetical: Hunter ignores Congressional subpoena

Trumpers: No one should be allowed to defy a lawful subpoena, we must fight against this Deep State tyrant and save our country!!!!

Poor Peter. You got together with Trump and look at you now.

Seduction of politics and the humans involved affects most. AOC is a perfect science-oriented petri dish of that. The people vote her in because they are getting perceived oppressors to them back. She is establishment now if she was not at the beginning. Nothing will change in her district. She goes to the Prog shows now. 50 years of AOC is a possibility. Of course, our nation will be gone at some point. Democracy is dictatorship with Progs.

Who do you want to prosecute?
LOL. It probably goes up over 100 people, going all the way back to the Russian collusion hoax (including Hillary herself), the House Jan 6th investigation, and all of the indictments done abusing power for partisan politics and trying to influence the 2024 election, not to mention the Biden administration's abuse of power to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.

LOL. It probably goes up over 100 people, going all the way back to the Russian collusion hoax (including Hillary herself), the House Jan 6th investigation, and all of the indictments done abusing power for partisan politics and trying to influence the 2024 election, not to mention the Biden administration's abuse of power to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.
I was referring to the charges of contempt of congress, you know the thing the thread is about.

But it’s good to know you want to end the first amendment right to free speech. That’s helpful.

I was referring to the charges of contempt of congress, you know the thing the thread is about.

But it’s good to know you want to end the first amendment right to free speech. That’s helpful.
I believe I already made a post regarding that. Democrats don't give a crap if they are in contempt of a Republican Congress. Why should it be any different in reverse?

I believe I already made a post regarding that. Democrats don't give a crap if they are in contempt of a Republican Congress. Why should it be any different in reverse?
Republicans voting to hold people in contempt has nothing to do with actual criminal contempt.

When citizens get subpoenas from Congress, they comply. Democrats do this. Navarro didn’t.

Guilty as charged.
He could get 2 years or this.
I wonder if he has any information that could help the authorities ?

This is precisely the way political persecutions work. All friends and associates are targeted as a threat to anyone contemplating straying from the politburo.

Forum List

Back