ex-Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham: Trump's changing of his messaging on FBI raid shows he's nervous: 'It's very telling, This isn't like him'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I think he's got to be concerned. I don't know how he's not. I mean, the man is under investigation six, seven, eight ways, different investigations. And now people have gone into his home and removed actual evidence. he's going BALLISTIC!

I think he's got to be concerned. I don't know how he's not. I mean, the man is under investigation six, seven, eight ways, different investigations. And now people have gone into his home and removed actual evidence. he's going BALLISTIC!

I'm rooting for Fani Willis.

Not like him to change his story? It's exactly like him. How many times did the WH change the story after Comey was fired? 3, 4? Or when Donnie J's meeting in Trump Tower was reported, the one when he conspired with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary he believed was in possession of the Russian government.

Our intelligence services now hate Trump, for good reason. It's expected that patriots will hate traitors. If someone doesn't hate a traitor, they're probably a traitor themselves.

Trump? Using stolen classified info, he sold out our foreign intelligence assets and got many of them killed. Some of our intelligence people were long-time friends with those foreign assets, so of course they now hate Trump.

So why did Trump sell out? Was it just for money, or was he being blackmailed?

Last edited:

She got the idea from me mentioning it one day after the raid on USMB.

Consider the source, and the fact nothing has rattled Trump yet. I do not see it happening now.

Oh my....Well....That's it...all of it must be true! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

You fucking idiot.

Our intelligence services now hate Trump, for good reason. It's expected that patriots will hate traitors. If someone doesn't hate a traitor, they're probably a traitor themselves.

Trump? Using stolen classified info, he sold out our foreign intelligence assets and got many of them killed. Some of our intelligence people were long-time friends with those foreign assets, so of course they now hate Trump.

Say what now? Man, you are completely unhinged....Well, you've made the claims, let's see your evidence...

He invoked the fifth over four hundred and fifty times and according to his own words he has something to hide.
Yes, he said some dumb things at rallies....So, that's proof that he should now give up all of his rights, right?

Why not just get a rope?

Oh my....Well....That's it...all of it must be true! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

You fucking idiot.
Hillary going to jail! Lock her up! Lock her up! lock her up!

you fucking idiot

Ego.

Say what now? Man, you are completely unhinged....Well, you've made the claims, let's see your evidence...
Let's set some rules first, so you don't try to weasel out later.

If it is revealed that Trump sold out our intelligence assets, will you demand he be prosecuted for espionage or treason?

Anyone who can't answer an unqualified "yes" to that is obviously a traitor themselves.

If it is revealed that Trump sold out our intelligence assets, will you demand he be prosecuted for espionage or treason?

Anyone who can't answer an unqualified "yes" to that is obviously a traitor themselves.
Oh fuck you liar....You made false claims, just admit it and move on....You TDS suffering POS....

I assume you're not expecting a straight answer.

the more Trump resumes his gabfest and talks, the deeper he digs his own hole

Trump can't fathom the idea that people would ever tire of him

"Perhaps you should occasionally allow yourself the luxury of an unexpressed thought." Everett Dirksen to Howard Baker after HB's long maiden Senate speech

Forum List

Back