ex-Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham: Trump's changing of his messaging on FBI raid shows he's nervous: 'It's very telling, This isn't like him'

Mindless fealty to the whims of one profoundly damaged man-child.

You're welcome, Trumpster!
In your other post you said Trump was not the problem. Trumpism is. You have to leave him out of it. Now give us a real answer.

In your other post you said Trump was not the problem. Trumpism is. You have to leave him out of it. Now give us a real answer.
I did. I even tried to keep it simple for you.

YOU are CHOOSING the mindless fealty. TRUMP is NOT MAKING you.

So it's NOT about him. It's about YOU.

Simple enough for you, snowflake?

I did. I even tried to keep it simple for you.

YOU are CHOOSING the mindless fealty. TRUMP is NOT MAKING you.

So it's NOT about him. It's about YOU.

Simple enough for you, snowflake?
Double talk, you have no answer, you worthless fucking hack. And what would you call your slavish devotion to the narrative? Now that is dangerous.

Aw, you had to try again. Too funny.

What narrative, Trumpster? Lay it out for me.
There was no fraud. Trump is a criminal. And Biden is not destroying the country. I can go on but that is enough to show you are a dishonest disingenuous POS. None of that you believe is even close to fact based.

There was no fraud. Trump is a criminal. And Biden is not destroying the country. I can go on but that is enough to show you are a dishonest disingenuous POS. None of that you believe is even close to fact based.
You obviously don't even KNOW what I believe, no matter HOW many times I post it.

You're weak. You've fallen for a con man who KNOWS how weak you are.

That's on you. Tough shit.

Consider the source, and the fact nothing has rattled Trump yet. I do not see it happening now.
“Intelligence officials are assessing the potential risk to national security after classified documents were found at former President Donald Trump's Florida residence.”

Another Trump mess to clean up, the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, arrogance, and stupidity.

“Intelligence officials are assessing the potential risk to national security after classified documents were found at former President Donald Trump's Florida residence.”

Another Trump mess to clean up, the consequence of Trump’s incompetent, arrogance, and stupidity.
The intelligence community has lied for 7 years trying to get Trump. What makes you think they are going to stop now?

Not like him to change his story? It's exactly like him. How many times did the WH change the story after Comey was fired? 3, 4? Or when Donnie J's meeting in Trump Tower was reported, the one when he conspired with Russians to obtain dirt on Hillary he believed was in possession of the Russian government.
Biden once believed that gay people should be exterminated. Tortured slowly and begging for death. Lasting for days. Traditional marriage was the reality of what we should believe in. So, the latter of what I typed became the evil to what Biden believed in and was removed. And now gay people are better than the people who live in traditions.

Forum List

Back