🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

Very confusing. If you're a gun owner, then what distinguishes you from the "gun nutters" who simply support the right for you to continue having your guns?

Seems like a fair question. I would answer that by saying that I am not a gun nutter BECAUSE I don't suffer from the several "fears" that gun nutters seem to suffer from;

For instance, I am not afraid that some one is coming to take my guns. ie take my "rights" away.
I am not afraid every time I leave the house that I have to be carrying a gun.
I practice very safe gun ownership. (not always the case with a gun nutter)
I condemn others who don't practice safe gun ownership. (they hate that. say shit happens when a kid gets killed)
I see no need to preach to others the attributes of gun ownership. Or condemn them if they don't "believe" in guns.
I believe some more restrictions on gun ownership makes sense.
I don't support the NRA anymore. ( I used to)

A true gun nutter can't make the claim that they believe ANY of what I just wrote. And there is the difference.

Beside that, the gun nutters do more to jeopardize my rights to a gun by refusing to be more responsible and understanding of the tragedies that guns can bring about. In other words, IF ALL legitimate gun owners would behave in a more responsible, understanding manner, be less obsessive about guns, that takes away a great deal of the AMMO that the real gun grabbers have to use against gun ownership. As well as reducing the needless deaths by gun.

Make any sense to you?

Very confusing. If you're a gun owner, then what distinguishes you from the "gun nutters" who simply support the right for you to continue having your guns?

Seems like a fair question. I would answer that by saying that I am not a gun nutter BECAUSE I don't suffer from the several "fears" that gun nutters seem to suffer from;

For instance, I am not afraid that some one is coming to take my guns. ie take my "rights" away.
I am not afraid every time I leave the house that I have to be carrying a gun.
I practice very safe gun ownership. (not always the case with a gun nutter)
I condemn others who don't practice safe gun ownership. (they hate that. say shit happens when a kid gets killed)
I see no need to preach to others the attributes of gun ownership. Or condemn them if they don't "believe" in guns.
I believe some more restrictions on gun ownership makes sense.
I don't support the NRA anymore. ( I used to)

A true gun nutter can't make the claim that they believe ANY of what I just wrote. And there is the difference.

Beside that, the gun nutters do more to jeopardize my rights to a gun by refusing to be more responsible and understanding of the tragedies that guns can bring about. In other words, IF ALL legitimate gun owners would behave in a more responsible, understanding manner, be less obsessive about guns, that takes away a great deal of the AMMO that the real gun grabbers have to use against gun ownership. As well as reducing the needless deaths by gun.

Make any sense to you?

So you're one of us, and this is nothing more than friendly fire.

1. I don't think for a second that you're unaware of a persistent political agenda to end gun ownership in America.

2. You assume that people who advocate gun rights are afraid of being without a gun. You don't know that at all. I've handled myself with my own bare hands dealing with danger far more often than I have with a gun. Your assumption is unjustified.

3. Safe gun practices are a deeply rooted part of the gun culture, and is among the chief missions of the NRA to teach and promote. People who don't practice gun safety are not only violating their own interest but the culture that teaches that guns are dangerous and need to be handled very carefully.

4. No gun rights advocate condemns those who practice safe gun ownership. That's ridiculous. We promote safe gun ownership. And nobody says "shit happens" when a kid gets killed. Stupid beyond belief!

5. Gun rights advocates don't "condemn" people who don't have guns. We're very libertarian about the right to have a gun or not have it as people choose for themselves.

6. Nearly every gun rights advocate believes that guns shouldn't be handed out to just anyone; that reasonable restrictions are necessary to keep them out of the wrong hands.

7. Then don't. That's part of freedom too.

So not it's evident that you're smitten with schizophrenia when it comes to guns, wanting to have and own guns, but at the same time attacking those who are protecting your right to do so. Nearly every argument you posed was based on a straw man, false assumptions that, hilariously enough, you probably got from anti gun propaganda groups....speaking of schizophrenia. Being a responsible gun owner is fine, but being a Leftist gun owner, beholden more to your ideology than truth, makes you a man beside himself.

1. I don't think for a second that you're unaware of a persistent political agenda to end gun ownership in America.

2. You assume that people who advocate gun rights are afraid of being without a gun. You don't know that at all. I've handled myself with my own bare hands dealing with danger far more often than I have with a gun. Your assumption is unjustified.

3. Safe gun practices are a deeply rooted part of the gun culture, and is among the chief missions of the NRA to teach and promote. People who don't practice gun safety are not only violating their own interest but the culture that teaches that guns are dangerous and need to be handled very carefully.

4. No gun rights advocate condemns those who practice safe gun ownership. That's ridiculous. We promote safe gun ownership

5. Gun rights advocates don't "condemn" people who don't have guns. We're very libertarian about the right to have a gun or not have it as people choose for themselves.

6. Nearly every gun rights advocate believes that guns shouldn't be handed out to just anyone; that reasonable restrictions are necessary to keep them out of the wrong hands.

So not it's evident that you're smitten with schizophrenia when it comes to guns, wanting to have and own guns, but at the same time attacking those who are protecting your right to do so. Nearly every argument you posed was based on a straw man, false assumptions that, hilariously enough, you probably got from anti gun propaganda groups....speaking of schizophrenia. Being a responsible gun owner is fine, but being a Leftist gun owner, beholden more to your ideology than truth, makes you a man beside himself.

I thought you were a "gun nutter". I was right again. LMAO.

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Would you rather see a ban on gun sales altogether?
No, I'd rather see us abide by the Constitution.

1000x1000.jpg

The constitution did not specify what constitutes "arms". The "arms" of the day was a musket and a saber. If you want to own a musket or a saber, have at it.

Yes, at the time the US Constitution was written, the musket and the muzzle-loading rifle, were the arms of the day. But they were also the high tech weapons used by the military. The farmers and store owners had the same weapons as the top infantry soldiers.

4. No gun rights advocate condemns those who practice safe gun ownership. That's ridiculous. We promote safe gun ownership

What you are is an idiot Leftist.

Please tell us what part of his post (that you quoted) qualifies him as a "gun nutter"?

Here is another example of a "gun nutter".

I am not one of "you". I am an American citizen with the right to own guns. Which I do.
It has absolutely fucking nothing to do with "you".or "us".

And the fact that you so willfully ignored the most outrageous examples of gun ownership is another indicator of "gun nutter"

For instance. Recall recently where a group of gun nutters felt the need to carry their rifles into a restaurant?
What was the purpose of that? Why would a group of armed men feel the need to "share" their love of guns with people they don't even know it they were not "gun nutters"? There was no threat they were responding to. What was the purpose?

Or do you condemn that kind of action? Seeing as how you are trying to come off as a somewhat reasonable
gun nutter.

Here is another example of a "gun nutter".

I am not one of "you". I am an American citizen with the right to own guns. Which I do.
It has absolutely fucking nothing to do with "you".or "us".

And the fact that you so willfully ignored the most outrageous examples of gun ownership is another indicator of "gun nutter"

For instance. Recall recently where a group of gun nutters felt the need to carry their rifles into a restaurant?
What was the purpose of that? Why would a group of armed men feel the need to "share" their love of guns with people they don't even know it they were not "gun nutters"? There was no threat they were responding to. What was the purpose?

Or do you condemn that kind of action? Seeing as how you are trying to come off as a somewhat reasonable
gun nutter.

Did they actually carry rifles into a restaurant? Because all too often, what really happened is that somebody open carried a holstered pistol into a place of business, but the media sensationalized it by making it seem they had AR-15's in sling. So what case are you talking about? I'm an advocate of responsible carry of firearms, whether open or concealed, by law abiding citizens, or do you really believe the 2nd Amendment says, "keep" but not "bear" arms? There's the issue, people who have guns thinking that those who carry guns are "gun nutters". It makes you sound like a jackass who read only half of the amendment.

When Communists/Progressives say 'Gun Control', they really mean a total Gun Ban. Make no mistake about it, that is their ultimate goal. It's a 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. Laws like this one help them ban guns incrementally. They will not stop till they ban guns. No gun owner should think otherwise. Always stay vigilant and continue fighting for the Constitution. That's all you can do.

Lets see, in the past two day I have posted where two kids got their hands on loaded weapons and 1. killed his little brother 2, the other killed himself.

And not one of you fucks condemned the mind set that some gun owners seem to have that it is their right to keep a loaded weapon where a kid could get it.. The gun nutters fears overcomes their fucking common sense.

And you all help perpetuate that fear that says that everyone should have a gun. After all the gubmint is coming to take our guns away. Or is it the blacks? Be ready for the revolution and all that shit. You think irresponsible gun owners don't hear that bullshit and act accordingly? Honey get the guns the gubmints coming. I read it here all the time how gun nutters are READY to stand up and FIGHT for their guns. Crazy shit.

And of course you all will decry about how awful it is that these kids keep doing (killing themselves or another) this. But it has NOTHING to do with you and your beliefs. And nothing can be done about it. Or at least you all NEVER offer any ideas about how to stop those killings. Thats gun nutter bullshit.

Every single fucking time something like this occurs, it gives the real gun grabbers more reasons to grab.

And winter, I've gone around with you on this. You seem to advocate responsible gun ownership. But you sure as hell never take on a gun nutter. Why's that?.

Lets see, in the past two day I have posted where two kids got their hands on loaded weapons and 1. killed his little brother 2, the other killed himself.

And not one of you fucks condemned the mind set that some gun owners seem to have that it is their right to keep a loaded weapon where a kid could get it.. The gun nutters fears overcomes their fucking common sense.

And you all help perpetuate that fear that says that everyone should have a gun. After all the gubmint is coming to take our guns away. Or is it the blacks? Be ready for the revolution and all that shit. You think irresponsible gun owners don't hear that bullshit and act accordingly? Honey get the guns the gubmints coming. I read it here all the time how gun nutters are READY to stand up and FIGHT for their guns. Crazy shit.

And of course you all will decry about how awful it is that these kids keep doing (killing themselves or another) this. But it has NOTHING to do with you and your beliefs. And nothing can be done about it. Or at least you all NEVER offer any ideas about how to stop those killings. Thats gun nutter bullshit.

Every single fucking time something like this occurs, it gives the real gun grabbers more reasons to grab.

And winter, I've gone around with you on this. You seem to advocate responsible gun ownership. But you sure as hell never take on a gun nutter. Why's that?.

I certainly have taken on other gun buffs. Mainly on proper storage of firearms, but I have indeed argued with them.

I simply asked which of his 7 points were what you see as being a "gun nutter".

It would be an understatement to say that the tactics of gun rights activists have been backfiring of late. The showdown has taken place foremost in Texas, where in recent months groups such as Open Carry Texas have conducted provocative demonstrations in which armed men exercise their right under state law to carry semi-automatic rifles in public. No fewer than five national food and beverage chains have now told them to get rid of their guns or get lost, including Starbucks, Wendy’s, Applebees, Jack in the Box, and Chipotle.

And now Chili's Grill & Bar and Sonic have effectively joined the list: Two videos posted on YouTube on May 19 by the San Antonio chapter of Open Carry Texas—since removed from public view but obtained by Mother Jones—show its armed members being refused service at both restaurants. The two companies have not made official statements on open carry but have since indicated that they are reviewing their policies. [See updates below.] From the nervous and angry reactions of some patrons to comments from some of the gun activists themselves, it's not difficult to see why these spectacles haven't been winning many people over.

Maybe this will refresh your memory of gun nutters carrying weapons into a Texas restaurant

If that ain't "gun nutter" action, what is?.

Why I think it would be his entire response. Does that help?
It's much better to form opinions based on an entire representation rather than take ONE opinion and try and extrapolate from that. Just like you all do with me.

But really guys, you all are hung up on what you are called. Why the fuck is that? Want me to make up a different name for obsessive, narcissistic gun owners? I'll try, but "gun nutter" works so well.

Why I think it would be his entire response. Does that help?
It's much better to form opinions based on an entire representation rather than take ONE opinion and try and extrapolate from that. Just like you all do with me.

But really guys, you all are hung up on what you are called. Why the fuck is that? Want me to make up a different name for obsessive, narcissistic gun owners? I'll try, but "gun nutter" works so well.

I shot down 6 of your arguments because they were all straw man arguments. You battle phantoms in your head that hold sway when medication is neglected. Amazingly, the only one that's come off as a "nut" here is you.

Did they actually carry rifles into a restaurant?

You pull your head out of your ass and get your memory refreshed about those dudes carrying their weapons into a restaurant. I posted some info just to help you remember.

Where they gun nutters? Sure as hell were. You know how I know? There was not one single fucking good reason to scare patrons at a person business by carrying rifles into the restaurant.

Defend these types of actions and PROVE that you are a true "gun nutter".

Did they actually carry rifles into a restaurant?

You pull your head out of your ass and get your memory refreshed about those dudes carrying their weapons into a restaurant. I posted some info just to help you remember.

Where they gun nutters? Sure as hell were. You know how I know? There was not one single fucking good reason to scare patrons at a person business by carrying rifles into the restaurant.

Defend these types of actions and PROVE that you are a true "gun nutter".

To answer your question, there's no doubt that carrying rifles into restaurants (and yes, I saw the pictures of Chipotle) works against the specific issue of open carry because restaurant owners, Panera Bread, Starbucks, etc, tend to ban all open display of firearms, even a benign holstered pistol on a hip. I sometimes open carry and like to know I don't have to worry about going in and out of businesses, but when the number of businesses that allow that shrink because rifle toters took it to the next level, then it begins to affect my rights too.

Now that you're done citing extreme examples of gun carrying malfeasance.....wait, you're never done with that, are you?

Making extreme incidents seem like normal, quotidian occurrences firmly places you in the "Leftist nutter" category. Congrats.

To answer your question, there's no doubt that carrying rifles into restaurants (and yes, I saw the pictures of Chipotle) works against the specific issue of open carry because restaurant owners,

You may be a gun nutter when you start answering questions I didn't even ask. That was pretty good though.
I didn't ask you anything about open carry. Did I?

A few post back, you asked a seemingly reasonable question about what I considered a "gun nutter". I told you what I thought. You poopooed it.

I gave you an example of gun nutters taking their weapons into restaurants. First you poopooed that by wanting to know IF they had their rifles in a sling or some bullshit.

Then I linked up an article. Fortunately you could recall the incident after that.
But what you couldn't do was say that, yep, carrying a weapon for no real reason, into a persons place of business (without them knowing), scaring his patrons and costing the man money was an example of gun nutterism.

You couldn't quite say.

You may be a gun nutter because, when asked this question you; 1. wanted to make it about YOU (narcissim) and 2. you wanted to make it about YOUR rights. 3. wanted to make it about concealed vs open carry law.

The question was; were those the actions of gun nuts? Yep or Nope. I say yes of course.

BTW, your concern that I pick the extremes? You know the greatest dangers are at the extremes. Right?
Why wouldn't I be concerned about the greatest dangers?

Being gun shot is an extreme event. That's what guns are good at; extreme violence. Yea I use the extreme examples. So what. That's what the gun grabbers are looking at.

To answer your question, there's no doubt that carrying rifles into restaurants (and yes, I saw the pictures of Chipotle) works against the specific issue of open carry because restaurant owners,

You may be a gun nutter when you start answering questions I didn't even ask. That was pretty good though.
I didn't ask you anything about open carry. Did I?

A few post back, you asked a seemingly reasonable question about what I considered a "gun nutter". I told you what I thought. You poopooed it.

I gave you an example of gun nutters taking their weapons into restaurants. First you poopooed that by wanting to know IF they had their rifles in a sling or some bullshit.

Then I linked up an article. Fortunately you could recall the incident after that.
But what you couldn't do was say that, yep, carrying a weapon for no real reason, into a persons place of business (without them knowing), scaring his patrons and costing the man money was an example of gun nutterism.

You couldn't quite say.

You may be a gun nutter because, when asked this question you; 1. wanted to make it about YOU (narcissim) and 2. you wanted to make it about YOUR rights. 3. wanted to make it about concealed vs open carry law.

The question was; were those the actions of gun nuts? Yep or Nope. I say yes of course.

BTW, your concern that I pick the extremes? You know the greatest dangers are at the extremes. Right?
Why wouldn't I be concerned about the greatest dangers?

Being gun shot is an extreme event. That's what guns are good at; extreme violence. Yea I use the extreme examples. So what. That's what the gun grabbers are looking at.

Leftist gun grabber:

It only affected open carry, so yes, it was an open carry issue, even though you lamely attempt to subsume it into guns in general, so great is your lust to take away everyone's guns but your own.

I changed my mind. You're not one of us, you're a hypocrite that owns a gun while demanding nobody else does.

It only affected open carry, so yes, it was an open carry issue, even though you lamely attempt to subsume it into guns in general, so great is your lust to take away everyone's guns but your own.

I changed my mind. You're not one of us, you're a hypocrite that owns a gun while demanding nobody else does.

Holy shit dude. You got it bad.
That's the take away you got from our exchange eh?

You may be a gun nutter when you have to phrase things; "you're not one of us".
You can't point to a single fucking post I made calling for taking anyone's guns away.
And you sure can't answer a straight forward question. A sure fire sign of a "gun nutter extreme".

Been fun though dude. You gun nut you.

Forum List

Back