🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

Example of why you can't trust right wing pea brains to spell...

Wow....you sure got him with that...you are some special kind of stupid....

The fool probably ran over to liberal forum bragging how he pwned someone that's how these juvenile libs roll.

The fool probably ran over to liberal forum bragging how he pwned someone that's how these juvenile libs roll.

I recognized the spelling error as soon as it was posted. I tried to edit it but I don't think you can't edit thread titles like you can the text. If you can I don't know how. We have pretty well kicked the ass of these Moon Bats on this thread and it is not surprising the morons resorted to juvenile behavior like that.

Moon Bats always prove they are are idiots sooner or later. Most of the time sooner. After all they voted for Obama so we can't expect too much out of them in the area of either intelligence or maturity, can we?

Like I said we can't trust Liberals when it comes to gun control because they just don't have the capacity to understand the concept of freedom or the Constitution.

Machine guns are not controlled. You simply have it wrong. There are some silly laws that idiots like you think provide control but in reality anybody that wants one can will get one outside the law.

That is like saying drugs are control. Yea, there are laws against illegal drugs but that doesn't stop druggies from using, does it?

Anybody that wants a full auto for crime like the drug cartel or gangs do not buy a Class III weapons.

Only the law abiding citizens that were never going to use the gun in a crime in the first place.

The stupid ass NFA law is only a burden law abiding citizen.

If I wanted to use a full auto in a crime I would simply modify a semi auto or buy a full auto on the black market. There are plenty of them available and the price is cheaper than a Class III thanks to a stupid Democrat that passed a bill limiting the Class III registry.

Almost anybody that knows anything about firearms can modify a semi auto to shoot full auto in just a few minutes.

The NFA law is worthless as a crime deterrent.

The only reason full auto weapons are not used in crimes very much is because they are not the weapon of choice for most criminals. Crooks mostly prefer small concealable handguns.

The NFA laws have nothing to do with it.

However....Mexico....a country of strict gun control...far stricter than our gun control...is awash in fully automatic weapons...why...the drug cartels want them.........and outside of the fully automatic weapons obama sold to the drug cartels in the Fast and Furious scandal....it simply shows that if criminals and terrorists want fully automatic weapons, they will get them....no matter what the law says....

Dittos France....the 3 terrorists.....1 was a convicted criminal, 2 were on a government terrorist watch list....France has absolute gun control on fully automatic weapons and "high capacity" magazines, as well as rocket propelled grenades and hand grenades.....these 3 terrorists got all these weapon in France..........with all their laws...showing again...to the tune of 12 murdered people and 11 wounded, that when criminals and terrorists want guns...they get guns...and when the society is under gun control....the mass shootings are worse because no one can stop them....and in gun control countries like France....even the police require special units armed with guns....which take even longer to get to the gun free killing zone.....

Right so criminals used them all the time in Mexico, but I'm supposed to believe they wouldn't do the same here right? Sorry but they were used in crimes far more before we made laws to limit their use.

Sorry but they were used in crimes far more before we made laws to limit their use.

You do realize that fully automatic weapons are illegal in Mexico....right....? Mexican citizens can't have them at all...right? so what you just posted is just silly.......

Drug cartels operate more freely, and often in cooperation with the Mexican government...and in rural areas where having to conceal weapons is not an issue....also....they kill thousands of people every year....anyone trying to arrest them is tortured and beheaded....hard to arrest someone with a fully automatic rifle when the cop you report it to is working for the cartels...and so is the judge, and the mayor......

Completely different dynamic than here in the U.S.....for now.....

We aren't in Mexico.

Brain...I am responding to your point as to why more gang bangers and criminals don't use fully automatic weapons here....the main point, they aren't easy to carry concealed.....but in Mexico...that doesn't matter...for the points I mentioned....

There are some pretty small sub machine guns.

I recognized the spelling error as soon as it was posted. I tried to edit it but I don't think you can't edit thread titles like you can the text. If you can I don't know how. We have pretty well kicked the ass of these Moon Bats on this thread and it is not surprising the morons resorted to juvenile behavior like that.

Moon Bats always prove they are are idiots sooner or later. Most of the time sooner. After all they voted for Obama so we can't expect too much out of them in the area of either intelligence or maturity, can we?

Like I said we can't trust Liberals when it comes to gun control because they just don't have the capacity to understand the concept of freedom or the Constitution.

There may be a time limit but you can edit the thread title...yeah...looks like it has a time limit....if you need to edit though it is on the blue line...it says something like Thread tools....and you can click it and it will say edit title...I'll try it out....

Yeah....when you first enter the thread title, next to the "unwatch thread" tab, the "thread tools" title will pop up...click on that and you can edit the Thread title.....

However....Mexico....a country of strict gun control...far stricter than our gun control...is awash in fully automatic weapons...why...the drug cartels want them.........and outside of the fully automatic weapons obama sold to the drug cartels in the Fast and Furious scandal....it simply shows that if criminals and terrorists want fully automatic weapons, they will get them....no matter what the law says....

Dittos France....the 3 terrorists.....1 was a convicted criminal, 2 were on a government terrorist watch list....France has absolute gun control on fully automatic weapons and "high capacity" magazines, as well as rocket propelled grenades and hand grenades.....these 3 terrorists got all these weapon in France..........with all their laws...showing again...to the tune of 12 murdered people and 11 wounded, that when criminals and terrorists want guns...they get guns...and when the society is under gun control....the mass shootings are worse because no one can stop them....and in gun control countries like France....even the police require special units armed with guns....which take even longer to get to the gun free killing zone.....

Right so criminals used them all the time in Mexico, but I'm supposed to believe they wouldn't do the same here right? Sorry but they were used in crimes far more before we made laws to limit their use.

Sorry but they were used in crimes far more before we made laws to limit their use.

You do realize that fully automatic weapons are illegal in Mexico....right....? Mexican citizens can't have them at all...right? so what you just posted is just silly.......

Drug cartels operate more freely, and often in cooperation with the Mexican government...and in rural areas where having to conceal weapons is not an issue....also....they kill thousands of people every year....anyone trying to arrest them is tortured and beheaded....hard to arrest someone with a fully automatic rifle when the cop you report it to is working for the cartels...and so is the judge, and the mayor......

We aren't in Mexico.

Brain...I am responding to your point as to why more gang bangers and criminals don't use fully automatic weapons here....the main point, they aren't easy to carry concealed.....but in Mexico...that doesn't matter...for the points I mentioned....

And when the gang members need them they use them...we had a shooting in a park...in one of the Chicago killing neighborhoods where most of the killings take place...they used AR-15s....from a car.....it depends on what they want or need.....not the laws you make to try to stop them....they like concealable weapons over bigger weapons and even the smaller sub machine guns are larger than pistols.......

But again...if they wanted fully automatic guns they would use them.....

Let them critique "if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period" for accuracy. OH SNAP! Yeah these lying dumb as a brick libs showed their true colors and got bitch slapped by voters, historically they will be a footnote at best.

Let them critique "if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period" for accuracy. OH SNAP! Yeah these lying dumb as a brick libs showed their true colors and got bitch slapped by voters, historically they will be a footnote at best.

One can hope......but sadly.....they keep coming back and screwing things up.....

A lot of Americans voted for Obama twice. And as a matter of fact, Hillary Clinton will be the next President, because the GOP caters to the extreme far right base.

The gun control plan put forward by President Obama was intelligent, reasonable and does not take away anyone's Constitutional rights. Unfortunately the radical NRA who is a front group for gun manufacturers doesn't care about our children or our citizens, just profit.

A lot of Americans voted for Obama twice. And as a matter of fact, Hillary Clinton will be the next President, because the GOP caters to the extreme far right base.

The gun control plan put forward by President Obama was intelligent, reasonable and does not take away anyone's Constitutional rights. Unfortunately the radical NRA who is a front group for gun manufacturers doesn't care about our children or our citizens, just profit.

60+ million assholes voted for Hussein. The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable greedy and confused shitheads in this country and there are a gaggle of them.

The same idiots that voted for Hussein will also vote for The Bitch of Benghazi because they are the scum of America.

The NRA is a grassroots organization made up 6 million individual members concerned about Constitutional rights so your little hatefest is not exactly accurate.

The Libtards have no idea what the terms "intelligent and reasonable" means. It is beyond them. If they were intelligent and reasonable that would understand the Bill of Rights without having Judge Scalia having to explain it to them and order them to get their heads out of their asses when it comes to understanding individual Constitutional rights.

Here I scored your post, unlikely, lie, not true, not true, lie, lie, lie.

We aren't in Mexico.

And fully automatic weapons are, for the most part, useless. If you don't aim you sill not hit your target and you cant aim a fully automatic weapon properly without it being anchored or grounded. There is a reason that the military no longer has automatic weapons for the average grunt - its just a waste of bullets.

It's people like you that supports banning guns in direct opposition to the Constitution that I have a problem with. If I challenge you to come and get what you say I shouldn't have, you can be damn sure I won't need a gun to keep you from getting it.

And you wonder why so many people want them banned.

I wonder why so many like you that want them banned aren't man enough to take it upon yourself to do what you say should be done.

Dude, if guns ever get banned in this country, I can promise you that it won't be me coming for your guns. It will be the government. One way or another.

I know you won't. You're too damn much of a pussy to do it. Best believe if I said you shouldn't have something, I'd take it from you.

"see the abuse inherent in the system"
- Monty Python

What I see with you is a coward that isn't man enough to do what he says nees to be done.

And you wonder why so many people want them banned.

I wonder why so many like you that want them banned aren't man enough to take it upon yourself to do what you say should be done.

Dude, if guns ever get banned in this country, I can promise you that it won't be me coming for your guns. It will be the government. One way or another.

I know you won't. You're too damn much of a pussy to do it. Best believe if I said you shouldn't have something, I'd take it from you.

"see the abuse inherent in the system"
- Monty Python

What I see with you is a coward that isn't man enough to do what he says nees to be done.

Excuse me, but I'm not the one packing a gun to scare off the 'bullies'.

Forum List

Back