🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

and even in a crowded train, with all those people....the long Island train shooter still reloaded....I think more than once....and then he ran out of bullets.....and then they were able to tackle him.......

And probably would have tackled him sooner if he had to reload more often.

Not going with the pro gun nut.

Ayoob is a trained, law enforcement officer and expert witness who gives expert testimony at trial on self defense actions with guns...he studies these things for a living and has a lifetime of experience.....you are outclassed Brain.....

How do you explain the mass shooter in CA not bothering to get all those things and using 10 round magazines? And if they have to illegally buy things there is a chance they are caught illegally buying and stopped before anyone dies.

Funny thing....he still shot people...after stabbing and bludgeoning 3 roomates, and running over more.........your magazine limit doesn't even stop mass shooters now....in strict gun controlled California.........it is a joke of an idea.....Columbine...the rifle they used....10 rounds...killed a lot of people....

Magazine limits are pointless and serve no purpose that would stop violent crime or mass shooters......

Obviously a magazine limit is to lower the number of dead bill, it won't stop a shooting. Don't be silly.

I have given you several real world examples where it would have saved lives. Sad you think saving lives is pointless. You can't give a single example where a defender needed a hi cap magazine. Now defenders having them that is pointless.

I have given you more of where it didn't save lives....and cost the unarmed chargers their lives.....

Yes in your examples the unarmed charger was either dead from charging or dead if they ran. Had the shooter at newtown had to reload more often just maybe it would have been successful. But since people like you insure the killer is very well armed it wasn't. I give you examples where they lived.

And I gave you more examples where it didn't help....in fact in every mass shooting where people did not physically stop the attacker...you lose.....almost all of the attacks end with the killer ending his own life before they face armed resistance....so your few...extremely rare examples are exactly that....few, rare and the people are just lucky......I wouldn't base a strategy on luck.....

And in most those cases the shooter had hi cap magazines. Hence the problem. I want more survivors and you do not.

and even in a crowded train, with all those people....the long Island train shooter still reloaded....I think more than once....and then he ran out of bullets.....and then they were able to tackle him.......

Brain....he reloaded....more than once...and they didn't have a chance to tackle him till he ran out of bullets...you know...having shot so many people he ran out.....

Ayoob is a trained, law enforcement officer and expert witness who gives expert testimony at trial on self defense actions with guns...he studies these things for a living and has a lifetime of experience.....you are outclassed Brain.....

And he wants everyone to have a gun. So yes he is more than a little biased.

Funny thing....he still shot people...after stabbing and bludgeoning 3 roomates, and running over more.........your magazine limit doesn't even stop mass shooters now....in strict gun controlled California.........it is a joke of an idea.....Columbine...the rifle they used....10 rounds...killed a lot of people....

Magazine limits are pointless and serve no purpose that would stop violent crime or mass shooters......

Obviously a magazine limit is to lower the number of dead bill, it won't stop a shooting. Don't be silly.

I have given you several real world examples where it would have saved lives. Sad you think saving lives is pointless. You can't give a single example where a defender needed a hi cap magazine. Now defenders having them that is pointless.

I have given you more of where it didn't save lives....and cost the unarmed chargers their lives.....

Yes in your examples the unarmed charger was either dead from charging or dead if they ran. Had the shooter at newtown had to reload more often just maybe it would have been successful. But since people like you insure the killer is very well armed it wasn't. I give you examples where they lived.

And I gave you more examples where it didn't help....in fact in every mass shooting where people did not physically stop the attacker...you lose.....almost all of the attacks end with the killer ending his own life before they face armed resistance....so your few...extremely rare examples are exactly that....few, rare and the people are just lucky......I wouldn't base a strategy on luck.....

And in most those cases the shooter had hi cap magazines. Hence the problem. I want more survivors and you do not.

Sorry Brain....an armed citizen firing back saves lives....like if the Principal at Sandy Hook had been armed 26 people would very likely be alive....versus the one you said escaped during a reload......

Brain....he reloaded....more than once...and they didn't have a chance to tackle him till he ran out of bullets...you know...having shot so many people he ran out.....

And if he had to reload more often he would have been stopped before he ran out as you say.

He wants people to carry guns because he sees so many victims who weren't, and he sees the survivors who were.......he wants to save lives....

Sorry Brain....an armed citizen firing back saves lives....like if the Principal at Sandy Hook had been armed 26 people would very likely be alive....versus the one you said escaped during a reload......

Several escaped actually. But you don't care about those lives.

Again we are talking about when there is no citizen firing back which is most the time.

And if he had to reload more often he would have been stopped before he ran out as you say.

He used up all the bullets in his magazines.....after reloading the gun....and in a packed, close quarters Long Island commuter train...they couldn't get to him...even when he changed magazines, until he completely ran out of bullets......

He wants people to carry guns because he sees so many victims who weren't, and he sees the survivors who were.......he wants to save lives....

You mean he wants to sell more books.

He used up all the bullets in his magazines.....after reloading the gun....and in a packed, close quarters Long Island commuter train...they couldn't get to him...even when he changed magazines, until he completely ran out of bullets......

Again that is the claim of the pro gun guy who makes a lot of money selling people on guns. Find an unbiased source.

Again we are talking about when there is no citizen firing back which is most the time.

It is most of the time because anti gunners like you have made all schools gun free zones....gun free killing zones.....

You guys have a lot of nerve making a law that says law abiding people can't carry guns in prime killing areas....and then when the killers come in...with guns...and start shooting people....you say...see...no one was there with a gun to stop him....because you made it illegal for normal, law abiding people to carry guns in those places.........

Like when the doctor broke the gun free zone rule at his hospital.....and killed the mass shooter before he killed a whole bunch of people.....see...when people can carry guns they stop these killers and save lives.....

Again that is the claim of the pro gun guy who makes a lot of money selling people on guns. Find an unbiased source.

Like the Violence Provention Center......:haha:

This is what happens when good people carry guns...even into restricted gun free zones....

they save lives...especially their own....

BREAKING Armed PA Doctor Shoots And Stops Killer In Gun Free Zone Doctor May Lose Job Concealed Nation

A Pennsylvania Doctor who was at work this afternoon, found himself staring down the barrel of a mentally ill man’s gun who was a patient at the same hospital. The shooting occurred at the Wellness Center on the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital campus. The suspect exchanged gunfire with the Doctor, who luckily ignored the “Gun Free Zone” signs at the door. Had he not, he may have found himself in the morgue tonight.

At a 6 p.m. press conference, Delaware County DA Jack Whelan identified Richard Plotts of Upper Darby as the suspect. Whelan says Plotts, who was a patient, arrived at the Wellness Center shortly after 2 p.m. with his case worker.

Plotts along with his case worker went into the doctor’s office. A worker confirms he heard loud arguing at the time and walked into the office where he saw the suspect pointing a gun at the doctor. The worker did not notice the case worker in the office when he opened the door. According to Whelan, the worker quietly closed the door and called 9-1-1.

Police believe there was a gunfire exchange between the doctor and suspect. According to Whelan, two guns were retrieved from the scene. The suspect did have psychiatric issues and was a patient, according Whelan. Whelan also says various employees wrestled suspect to the ground.

A female in the building was killed, and two others were injured by the suspect. The suspect himself was shot multiple times in the torso, presumably by the Doctor.

Luckily, the Doctor was carrying a firearm with him at the time of this incident. It was noted that the hospital campus is a Gun Free Zone, so it seems clear that the Doctor did not obey the posted signs. Whether that’s illegal or not in PA, we aren’t sure. What we do know however, is that the Doctor is going home to his family tonight.

It is most of the time because anti gunners like you have made all schools gun free zones....gun free killing zones.....

You guys have a lot of nerve making a law that says law abiding people can't carry guns in prime killing areas....and then when the killers come in...with guns...and start shooting people....you say...see...no one was there with a gun to stop him....because you made it illegal for normal, law abiding people to carry guns in those places.........

Like when the doctor broke the gun free zone rule at his hospital.....and killed the mass shooter before he killed a whole bunch of people.....see...when people can carry guns they stop these killers and save lives.....

For about the 100 time I'm undecided on gun free zones. So don't so people like me. And no it's not just gun free zones. There are only 11 million people who choose to carry. We are a country of over 300 million. Do the math.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's arm everyone with canned goods. Then when a psycho opens fire, we can all throw our tomato sauce at 'em. Yeah! And corn. And green beans.

Wait......even you allow people to have canned goods to throw at attackers....then attackers could also have canned goods....see....you didn't think of that did you.....so now we need to limit the number of canned goods you can have for the purpose of throwing them at an active shooter.....otherwise the criminals will have unlimited canned goods to throw......

You really need to start thinking like an anti gunner....the world makes so much more sense when you do........:beer:
Maybe if we require them to recycle the cans that will discourage them.

This is what happens when good people carry guns...even into restricted gun free zones....

they save lives...especially their own....

BREAKING Armed PA Doctor Shoots And Stops Killer In Gun Free Zone Doctor May Lose Job Concealed Nation

A Pennsylvania Doctor who was at work this afternoon, found himself staring down the barrel of a mentally ill man’s gun who was a patient at the same hospital. The shooting occurred at the Wellness Center on the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital campus. The suspect exchanged gunfire with the Doctor, who luckily ignored the “Gun Free Zone” signs at the door. Had he not, he may have found himself in the morgue tonight.

At a 6 p.m. press conference, Delaware County DA Jack Whelan identified Richard Plotts of Upper Darby as the suspect. Whelan says Plotts, who was a patient, arrived at the Wellness Center shortly after 2 p.m. with his case worker.

Plotts along with his case worker went into the doctor’s office. A worker confirms he heard loud arguing at the time and walked into the office where he saw the suspect pointing a gun at the doctor. The worker did not notice the case worker in the office when he opened the door. According to Whelan, the worker quietly closed the door and called 9-1-1.

Police believe there was a gunfire exchange between the doctor and suspect. According to Whelan, two guns were retrieved from the scene. The suspect did have psychiatric issues and was a patient, according Whelan. Whelan also says various employees wrestled suspect to the ground.

A female in the building was killed, and two others were injured by the suspect. The suspect himself was shot multiple times in the torso, presumably by the Doctor.

Luckily, the Doctor was carrying a firearm with him at the time of this incident. It was noted that the hospital campus is a Gun Free Zone, so it seems clear that the Doctor did not obey the posted signs. Whether that’s illegal or not in PA, we aren’t sure. What we do know however, is that the Doctor is going home to his family tonight.

Sounds like a good case where you would want the shooter to not have a hi cap magazine. I bet the doctor didn't.

Forum List

Back