🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

And? You didnt make a point. One shows that the law is ineffective and the other is a misnomer. Anything beginning with 'gun' crime is filtering data to get desired results. I dont care how many people are killed with a gun. I care how many people are killed PERIOD. If the killer decides to use a hammer, you are no less dead.

The overall crime rates show that weapon bans simply do not have an effect on homicide. What then is the goal of gun control? Less gun deaths but more deaths with other means? That seems to be an asinine goal.

What did you expect me to search for, Elmo gets a blow job? We are talking about gun related deaths in the UK, are we not. Perhaps you should reread the articles at the links.
No, we are talking about gun control's effectiveness, period. Are you now acknowledging that you only care about homicide with guns? The fact that homicides CONTINUED to raise shows exactly how worthless 'gun deaths' is - the trend line remains completely unchanged after the ban.

[

As I said, you know nothing about me. But thanks for letting the rest of us know that you are responsible for so many deaths by training people to kill. I'm sure you sleep well a night knowing all those deaths are because of you.

This is a great example of your Moon Bat ignorance.

We teach safe and responsible handling of firearms. For instance, when I teach my "Women on Target" class about 70% of it is safety. The first thing I tell them in the class is if they have children at home keep the firearm locked up and unloaded.

Of course anti gun nut Moon Bats like you would rather have the women be victims than have the ability to protect themselves.

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.

Wrong. He is teaching them how to protect themselves and their families, to keep themselves from being killed. Big difference.

And? You didnt make a point. One shows that the law is ineffective and the other is a misnomer. Anything beginning with 'gun' crime is filtering data to get desired results. I dont care how many people are killed with a gun. I care how many people are killed PERIOD. If the killer decides to use a hammer, you are no less dead.

The overall crime rates show that weapon bans simply do not have an effect on homicide. What then is the goal of gun control? Less gun deaths but more deaths with other means? That seems to be an asinine goal.

What did you expect me to search for, Elmo gets a blow job? We are talking about gun related deaths in the UK, are we not. Perhaps you should reread the articles at the links.

If you go by the statistics, the UK has a far higher crime rate than the USA, Orogenicman. Which proves that owning guns prevents would be rapists from raping, break and enters, murders from happening.

You're lying now. If there were so many, you would have no problem citing a few examples.

Stop lying, Leftists!

If you haven't noticed the anarchists posting here, that's your problem, not mine. The fact of the matter is that anyone who is so paranoid about where they live that they have to arm themselves for protection is probably not living in a great place.
Please name the anarchists posting here. There arent any.
Crime happens all over, chucklehead.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, dude.

He didn't ask you to define the word - denial - he asked you to answer this question:

So answer it.

If you refuse to believe there are any on the forums, my pointing them out isn't going to make any difference.

This is a message board. Are you suggesting your answering a simple question would not make any difference to anyone? Then why are you here?

[

As I said, you know nothing about me. But thanks for letting the rest of us know that you are responsible for so many deaths by training people to kill. I'm sure you sleep well a night knowing all those deaths are because of you.

This is a great example of your Moon Bat ignorance.

We teach safe and responsible handling of firearms. For instance, when I teach my "Women on Target" class about 70% of it is safety. The first thing I tell them in the class is if they have children at home keep the firearm locked up and unloaded.

Of course anti gun nut Moon Bats like you would rather have the women be victims than have the ability to protect themselves.

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.

Wrong. He is teaching them how to protect themselves and their families, to keep themselves from being killed. Big difference.

By teaching them how to kill someone else. Moreover, there is no guarantee that the person he is training isn't going to be the perpetrator instead of the victim.

If you go by the statistics, the UK has a far higher crime rate than the USA, Orogenicman. Which proves that owning guns prevents would be rapists from raping, break and enters, murders from happening.

That's a load of crap. The UK has 0.24 firearm-related deaths per 100,000 while the U.S. has 10.3 firearm-related deaths per 100,000. Just because this is make up shit Thursday doesn't mean I'm not going to call you on bullshit:

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you haven't noticed the anarchists posting here, that's your problem, not mine. The fact of the matter is that anyone who is so paranoid about where they live that they have to arm themselves for protection is probably not living in a great place.

He didn't ask you to define the word - denial - he asked you to answer this question:

So answer it.

If you refuse to believe there are any on the forums, my pointing them out isn't going to make any difference.

This is a message board.

Thank you, Mr. Obvious.

That's a load of crap. The UK has 0.24 firearm-related deaths per 100,000 while the U.S. has 10.3 firearm-related deaths per 100,000. Just because this is make up shit Thursday doesn't mean I'm not going to call you on bullshit:

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Don't even try it. The UK has a higher crime rate than the USA because they do not have firearms. People are living in fear over there.

You're attempt to wiggle on this one will avail you nothing.

So answer it.

This is a message board.

Thank you, Mr. Obvious.

Quote the entire quote - Mr. Dodger.

Wrong. He is teaching them how to protect themselves and their families, to keep themselves from being killed.

In the meantime, a 2 1/2yo found Dads loaded .380 in the glovebox or the Dads truck. He (the kid) shot himself right in the center of his chest. Dead in an instant.

Man did that Dad have control of his gun or what?

Wouldn't you gun nutters really like to stop the press from covering this type of situation? Makes you fucking gun nutters look bad. Can't you get Congress or the NRA to keep these killings from being reported?

I am sure you would like to.

Yet there were over 4000 DGU's according to gun nutters just yesterday. And I didn't read a thing about one. Some nutter show me a couple hundred reports dated YESTERDAY. Can you do that? I know you can't.

The crime rate in Britain is 5 times higher than the USA from as far back as 2008 report. Why? The citizens of Britain do not own firearms. That's why.

Gun Facts Gun Control and Crime in non-US Countries
Myth: Britain has strict gun control and a low crime rate

click to enlarge

Fact: Since gun banning has escalated in the UK, the rate of crime – especially violent crime – has risen.

Fact: Ironically, firearm use in crimes in the UK has doubled in the decade since handguns were banned. 16

Fact: Britain has the highest rate of violent crime in Europe, more so than the United States or even South Africa. They also have the second highest overall crime rate in the European Union. In 2008, Britain had a violent crime rate nearly five times higher than the United States (2034 vs. 446 per 100,000 population). 17

click to enlarge

Fact: 67% of British residents surveyed believed that “As a result of gun and knife crime [rising], the area I live in is not as safe as it was five years ago.” 18

Fact: U.K. street robberies soared 28% in 2001. Violent crime was up 11%, murders up 4%, and rapes were up 14%. 19

Fact: This trend continued in the U.K in 2004 with a 10% increase in street crime, 8% increase in muggings, and a 22% increase in robberies.

Fact: In 1919, before they had any gun control, the U.K. had a homicide rate that was 8% of the U.S. rate. By 1986, and after enacting significant gun control, the rate was 9% – practically unchanged. 20

Fact: “… [There is] nothing in the statistics for England and Wales to suggest that either the stricter controls on handguns prior to 1997 or the ban imposed since have controlled access to such firearms by criminals.”21

Fact: Comparing crime rates between America and Britain is fundamentally flawed. In America, a gun crime is recorded as a gun crime. In Britain, a crime is only recorded when there is a final disposition (a conviction). All unsolved gun crimes in Britain are not reported as gun crimes, grossly undercounting the amount of gun crime there. 22 To make matters worse, British law enforcement has been exposed for falsifying criminal reports to create falsely lower crime figures, in part to preserve tourism. 23

Fact: An ongoing parliamentary inquiry in Britain into the growing number of black market weapons has concluded that there are more than three million illegally held firearms in circulation – double the number believed to have been held 10 years ago – and that criminals are more willing than ever to use them. One in three criminals under the age of 25 possesses or has access to a firearm. 24

British Offenses in 2000
Offense category Increase from pre-ban
Armed Robbery 170.1%
Kidnapping/abduction 144.0%
Assault 130.9%
Attempted murder 117.6%
Sexual assault 112.6%
Fact: Handgun homicides in England and Wales reached an all-time high in 2000, years after a virtual ban on private handgun ownership. More than 3,000 crimes involving handguns were recorded in 1999-2000, including 42 homicides, 310 cases of attempted murder, 2,561 robberies and 204 burglaries. 25

Fact: Handguns were used in 3,685 British offenses in 2000 compared with 2,648 in 1997, an increase of 40%. 26 It is interesting to note:

Fact: Between 1997 and 1999, there were 429 murders in London, the highest two-year figure for more than 10 years – nearly two-thirds of those involved firearms – in a country that has virtually banned private firearm ownership.

Wrong. He is teaching them how to protect themselves and their families, to keep themselves from being killed.

In the meantime, a 2 1/2yo found Dads loaded .380 in the glovebox or the Dads truck. He (the kid) shot himself right in the center of his chest. Dead in an instant.

Man did that Dad have control of his gun or what?

Wouldn't you gun nutters really like to stop the press from covering this type of situation? Makes you fucking gun nutters look bad. Can't you get Congress or the NRA to keep these killings from being reported?

I am sure you would like to.

Yet there were over 4000 DGU's according to gun nutters just yesterday. And I didn't read a thing about one. Some nutter show me a couple hundred reports dated YESTERDAY. Can you do that? I know you can't.

Doesn't make me look bad commie. Wasn't my pistol, mine is either always on me or within arms reach. I never keep mine in my car unless it is on my person. You the type that likes to group everyone together? So when inner city democrats are shooting each other in gang wars, that's an indictment on you as well?

You the type that likes to group everyone together?

Nah asshole. I am a long time gun owner that likes to point out that I had enough fucking sense to keep my guns away from my kids.

I trust that you don't have kids. If you do, I feel for them.

And fuck your commie comment. Explain how it is communist to keep your kid from killing himself or another with a loaded gun that the owner/parent left laying around? Go ahead asshole.

But you would really like to keep those kid killings not reported wouldn't you? Just come out and admit it.

Got a link for a few hundred DGU's just yesterday? Or is that entire DGU thing just a bunch of bullshit too justify your fears?

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Would you rather see a ban on gun sales altogether?
No, I'd rather see us abide by the Constitution.

1000x1000.jpg
Ok, buy a flintlock black powder rifle..
<><><><><><><><><><>
i do not need to buy one, i made my own, in fact i made more than 30 flintlock rifles and own 4, my favorite has won me quite a few "Turkey Shoot" Turkeys, but i also own an AR-15 which i also built up myself. i also own the tools and machinery to make a gun from scratch.., if ever needed !! :up:

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Would you rather see a ban on gun sales altogether?

The far left wants that, the side you support and voted for twice..

The rampant possession of firearms in this country has taken, and continues to take a terrible toll in lives. Now, unless you can come up with a viable solution that addresses that toll, I will continue to hold that we need to get rid of them altogether. But hey, that's just me.
How do you propose to get rid of them alttogether? Never mind the Constitutional aspect that makes it impossible.

Shut down the manufacturing facilities. Confiscate all the guns, and turn them into electric cars. :)
<><><><><><>
i once thought you were an idiot.., now i know for certain you ARE an idiot without a scintilla of brains, you would have been a great candidate for a late term abortion. :up:

:fu: .............................. :asshole:

You the type that likes to group everyone together?

Nah asshole. I am a long time gun owner that likes to point out that I had enough fucking sense to keep my guns away from my kids.

I trust that you don't have kids. If you do, I feel for them.

And fuck your commie comment. Explain how it is communist to keep your kid from killing himself or another with a loaded gun that the owner/parent left laying around? Go ahead asshole.

But you would really like to keep those kid killings not reported wouldn't you? Just come out and admit it.

Got a link for a few hundred DGU's just yesterday? Or is that entire DGU thing just a bunch of bullshit too justify your fears?

You just like to pretend to be anything so you can try and gain an upper hand in any debate? It's in your original post for all to see, call people "gun nutters". You sure sound like a firearms owner!

So those questions you posed to the "gun nutters" as you say, are for yourself, because now all the sudden you are pro gun? So only certain people apply to your blanket? Let me guess, those who are different than you politically are the gun nutters, those who agree with you are responsible gun owners.

And FYI I do have a child, and she has been taught early on to respect them, and that it is one serious ass whooping for touching them without permission. And I really don't care how you feel about how I raise mine, so don't bother Mr. Phoney.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back