🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

[

As I said, you know nothing about me. But thanks for letting the rest of us know that you are responsible for so many deaths by training people to kill. I'm sure you sleep well a night knowing all those deaths are because of you.

This is a great example of your Moon Bat ignorance.

We teach safe and responsible handling of firearms. For instance, when I teach my "Women on Target" class about 70% of it is safety. The first thing I tell them in the class is if they have children at home keep the firearm locked up and unloaded.

Of course anti gun nut Moon Bats like you would rather have the women be victims than have the ability to protect themselves.

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.
That's precisely the point, dipshit. They need to know how to kill an attacker. Just like police are trained to kill.

[

Of course it won't happen. The gun manufacturers, with the assistance of the NRA, long ago let the genie out of the bottle.

The "genie" was let out of the bottle long before there was a NRA and most firearms were imported from abroad. In fact it was the Founding Fathers of the United States of America that determined that the people have the right to keep and bear arms because it was "necessary for the security of a free State". Go read the Bill of Rights.

You misunderstand what I am talking about. Fifteen years ago, it was estimated that there were 80 million privately owned guns in the U.S. That number today is estimated to be at least 300 million. What? Do you think people suddenly woke up one morning and thought "damn, the Constitution allows me to own a gun. I think I'll buy one".
Link?
Because manufacturers are required to report to ATF how many guns they produce each year. So the number can be well estimated.

And you 007, how many death threats do you receive each month?

Here is some more news for you; police carry guns. Yep sure do.

And just what is your position in the world that would require that your life be protected by a group of well armed and trained guards? You know to protect you from all the death threats you get.

And besides your family, who would really miss you if someone shot you? Would the world be thrown in turmoil if someone shot YOU?

Maybe now you understand why Presidents have armed guards. But probably not.
So now you're going to attempt to base our constitutional right to keep and bare arms on "HOW MUCH WE'RE WORTH?"

You, sir, are out in fucking lala land.

"MY" LIFE IS EVERY BIT AS VALUABLE TO *ME* AS ANYONE ELSE'S IS TO THEM, AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT MY LIFE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE."

THAT, regardless to the fact of your BLATANT HYPOCRISY.

"MY" LIFE IS EVERY BIT AS VALUABLE TO *ME* AS ANYONE ELSE'S IS TO THEM, AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT MY LIFE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE."

How many armed guards you got? What the fuck does the second amend have to do with your post?
Were you not just bitching that Obama practices his 2nd Amendment rights? Sure you were? Why?
What the fuck, you think the POTUS does not have the same rights as you. WTF?
Anyone come to your house today or anytime to take away your guns? Hell no. Then what the fuck are you bitching about. Go out and hire 10 armed guards if that's what it takes to make you feel safe. Who cares wtf you do.

[

As I said, you know nothing about me. But thanks for letting the rest of us know that you are responsible for so many deaths by training people to kill. I'm sure you sleep well a night knowing all those deaths are because of you.

We teach safe and responsible handling of firearms. For instance, when I teach my "Women on Target" class about 70% of it is safety. The first thing I tell them in the class is if they have children at home keep the firearm locked up and unloaded.

Of course anti gun nut Moon Bats like you would rather have the women be victims than have the ability to protect themselves.

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.
That's precisely the point, dipshit. They need to know how to kill an attacker. Just like police are trained to kill.

Why do they need to know how to kill anyone? Is there not enough killing in this world? Perhaps if people were taught conflict resolution without killing, the world would be a better place.

[

Why do they need to know how to kill anyone? Is there not enough killing in this world? Perhaps if people were taught conflict resolution without killing, the world would be a better place.
Wanker.
Why dont you try conflict resolution with someoen trying to kill you, asshole? You're just not getting this.

How many armed guards you got? What the fuck does the second amend have to do with your post?
Were you not just bitching that Obama practices his 2nd Amendment rights? Sure you were? Why?
What the fuck, you think the POTUS does not have the same rights as you. WTF?
Anyone come to your house today or anytime to take away your guns? Hell no. Then what the fuck are you bitching about. Go out and hire 10 armed guards if that's what it takes to make you feel safe. Who cares wtf you do.
What in the FUCK are you on? You dropping a little PURPLE MICRO DOT OR SOMETHING? Your response is so fucking far out in left field and BLANK for comprehension of my point, that I have significant doubts as to whether or not you can even take care of yourself alone. You have COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT and rambled on with some INCOHERENT, BIZARRE, MORONIC bull shit as if you we're talking to the MAN IN THE MOON. No wonder not many people reply to you, and probably have you on ignore. You are an EPIC MORON.

[

Wanker.
Why dont you try conflict resolution with someoen trying to kill you, asshole? You're just not getting this.
They're out in freakazoid land, Rabbi. This jackoff and his brother Zeke are fucking RETARDED.

[

KUM BA YA MY LORD, KUM BA YA... sheeeeeeeeezuz... LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET BACK TO FUCKING REALITY.

[

You teach them how to kill. Don't be shy about it. Admit it. Guns only have one purpose - to kill. How much blood is on your hands, dude?

Sorry Moon Bat but you are wrong once again.

I have many firearms that the only purpose is to shoot holes in paper.

I have other firearms whose only purpose is for collection.

I have others that would be used for self defense. You know what self defense is don't you? That is to prevent a shooting.

The only time I ever used a firearm for what you think is its only purpose was when I was employed by your beloved government.

In the meantime, thanks to all the fine training new gun owners receive, a young mother left her ,22 Magnum laying around where her 5 yo could go to it. Guess who got shot this time? A one yo.

Someone needs to figure out how to protect these young kids from their own stupid gun loving parents.

Any of you gun nutters got any ideas?

Yea, that is an easy one. Parents should stop being irresponsible idiots.

Why would you want to take Constitutional rights away from responsible people because there are some irresponsible people out there? That is kind of dumb, isn't it?

How about we take welfare away from everybody because there are some that abuse it?

[

Wanker.

Most aggressive conflicts don't, in fact, end on someone's death. YOU are not getting this.

Yea, that is an easy one. Parents should stop being irresponsible idiots

That's it eh? And you wonder why more sensible people than you are looking at ways to keep tragedy's like this from happening.

I bet you liked the "just say no to drugs" campaign as well.

And why is it that you gun nutters are all the time trying to equate non lethal programs like welfare to deadly actions like not handling a firearm properly and getting some one killed?
Has welfare killed someone lately and I missed it?

[

You teach them how to kill. Don't be shy about it. Admit it. Guns only have one purpose - to kill. How much blood is on your hands, dude?

I have others that would be used for self defense. You know what self defense is don't you? That is to prevent a shooting.

The only time I ever used a firearm for what you think is its only purpose was when I was employed by your beloved government.

Gee, using a gun to prevent a shooting. Only a right wingnut could come up with that one. Congratulations.

Yea, that is an easy one. Parents should stop being irresponsible idiots

That's it eh? And you wonder why more sensible people than you are looking at ways to keep tragedy's like this from happening.

I bet you liked the "just say no to drugs" campaign as well.

And why is it that you gun nutters are all the time trying to equate non lethal programs like welfare to deadly actions like not handling a firearm properly and getting some one killed?
Has welfare killed someone lately and I missed it?

You did not answer my question. Why should Constitutional rights be taken away from responsible people because some other people act in a irresponsible way?

The Muslims nowadays are using religion in an irresponsible way and are killing people. Should we take the right to freedom of religion away from everybody?

By the way, welfare is killing our economy and the concept of personal responsibility in this country. I think we can all agree on that.

Gee, using a gun to prevent a shooting. Only a right wingnut could come up with that one. Congratulations.

So President Shithead's Secret Service do not really need guns because the guns are not needed to prevent anybody from shooting the idiot? Interesting concept.

Only an anti gun nut Moon Bat would not understand the concept of having the means to defend yourself.

[

Wanker.

Most aggressive conflicts don't, in fact, end on someone's death. YOU are not getting this.
Thanks, Capt Irrelevant.
Can you ever respond appropriately to a question or point made? All you seem to do is deflect or post irrelevant statements.

So President Shithead's Secret Service do not really need guns because the guns are not needed to prevent anybody from shooting the idiot? Interesting concept.

Only an anti gun nut Moon Bat would not understand the concept of having the means to defend yourself.
The primary purpose of carrying a gun is to prevent a shooting. Oro is just a nutjob.

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Would you rather see a ban on gun sales altogether?

The far left wants that, the side you support and voted for twice..

The rampant possession of firearms in this country has taken, and continues to take a terrible toll in lives. Now, unless you can come up with a viable solution that addresses that toll, I will continue to hold that we need to get rid of them altogether. But hey, that's just me.

Unless you're willing to get off your ass and come get mine, I suggest you STFU about what you think I shouldn't have.

Forum List

Back