🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

[

You misunderstand what I am talking about. Fifteen years ago, it was estimated that there were 80 million privately owned guns in the U.S. That number today is estimated to be at least 300 million. What? Do you think people suddenly woke up one morning and thought "damn, the Constitution allows me to own a gun. I think I'll buy one".

If you are a little pussy that don't want a firearm then don't buy one.

Fifteen years ago I have five firearms. Nowadays I have 50. So what. Mind your own business.

By the way, nobody has any idea how many firearms there are in the US.

[

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.

We teach them how to use a firearm to protect themselves and to use it in a safe manner according to the law. Sence you Moon Bats have a strong are anti women agenda you would rather see them as victims than self empowered women.

It is funny. The only time I have ever used a firearm for anything other than recreational purposes or security for my family is when I was employed by the government that you Moon Bats love so much.

You teach them how to kill. Don't be shy about it. Admit it. Guns only have one purpose - to kill. How much blood is on your hands, dude?

How many more have to die?

Nine-Month-Old Boy Accidentally Shot by Brother in Elmo Missouri - NBC News

A nine-month-old boy has died after his five-year-old brother accidentally shot him, police in Missouri said. Officers found the infant suffering from a gunshot wound to the head after responding to a 911 call placed by the boys' mother on Monday morning, according to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office.

Still has zero relevance to my right to keep and bear arms.

I'm sure that comforts that baby's mother, isn't it? Knowing that your right to bear arms is more important that her baby's life.

A nine-month-old boy has died after his five-year-old brother accidentally shot him, police in Missouri said. Officers found the infant suffering from a gunshot wound to the head after responding to a 911 call placed by the boys' mother on Monday morning, according to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office.

If a five year kid had access to a loaded firearm then it was because of the irresponsibility of the parents. Why take Constitution rights away from responsible people because there are some idiotic irresponsible people out there? Are you stupid?

Then you wonder why we call you Moon Bats.

Am I stupid? I am not the one who is so paranoid about where I live that I must go out and buy a gun in order to stay alive. Dude, if I was in that situation, I'd fucking move. Buying a gun isn't going to make the neighborhood any safer. And it isn't going to make you or your loved ones any safer either. A gun in the home vastly increases the risk of death to the people living in it, regardless of the reason that it is there.

In the meantime, thanks to all the fine training new gun owners receive, a young mother left her ,22 Magnum laying around where her 5 yo could go to it. Guess who got shot this time? A one yo.

Someone needs to figure out how to protect these young kids from their own stupid gun loving parents.

Any of you gun nutters got any ideas?

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

I'm sure that comforts that baby's mother, isn't it? Knowing that your right to bear arms is more important that her baby's life.

What about criminals who manage to get acquitted and then go out and kill again? I guess we should scrap trial by jury requirements as well?

And if she didn't follow proper safety precautions, I have sympathy for her, but then I blame her or her husband (if any) for the improper watching of a firearm.

Still no reason to deny me the RtoKBA.

In the meantime, thanks to all the fine training new gun owners receive, a young mother left her ,22 Magnum laying around where her 5 yo could go to it. Guess who got shot this time? A one yo.

Someone needs to figure out how to protect these young kids from their own stupid gun loving parents.

Any of you gun nutters got any ideas?

Punish the mother (if the law allows).

[

Do you also teach them how to shoot the gun? If so, then you teach them how to kill.

We teach them how to use a firearm to protect themselves and to use it in a safe manner according to the law. Sence you Moon Bats have a strong are anti women agenda you would rather see them as victims than self empowered women.

It is funny. The only time I have ever used a firearm for anything other than recreational purposes or security for my family is when I was employed by the government that you Moon Bats love so much.

You teach them how to kill. Don't be shy about it. Admit it. Guns only have one purpose - to kill. How much blood is on your hands, dude?

Well, that and to foster competition, teach self control and responsibility, that sort of thing.

Does that mean you're never going to drive faster than 35 mph? We lose tens of thousands of lives on the road every year, deaths that would be sharply curtailed if no vehicle was able to move faster than 35. Are the lives of those people worth more than your right to drive as fast as you can get away with?

And you 007, how many death threats do you receive each month?

Here is some more news for you; police carry guns. Yep sure do.

And just what is your position in the world that would require that your life be protected by a group of well armed and trained guards? You know to protect you from all the death threats you get.

And besides your family, who would really miss you if someone shot you? Would the world be thrown in turmoil if someone shot YOU?

Maybe now you understand why Presidents have armed guards. But probably not.

And you 007, how many death threats do you receive each month?

Here is some more news for you; police carry guns. Yep sure do.

And just what is your position in the world that would require that your life be protected by a group of well armed and trained guards? You know to protect you from all the death threats you get.

And besides your family, who would really miss you if someone shot you? Would the world be thrown in turmoil if someone shot YOU?

Maybe now you understand why Presidents have armed guards. But probably not.

Immaterial. The point is that the people who shriek the loudest about guns not keeping anyone safe surround themselves with guns for....

<starts clock to see how long it takes to figure out>

What about criminals who manage to get acquitted and then go out and kill again? I guess we should scrap trial by jury requirements as well?

And if she didn't follow proper safety precautions, I have sympathy for her, but then I blame her or her husband (if any) for the improper watching of a firearm.

Still no reason to deny me the RtoKBA.
[

Well, that and to foster competition, teach self control and responsibility, that sort of thing.

You can teach all of those to anyone without teaching them to kill.

Does that mean you're never going to drive faster than 35 mph? We lose tens of thousands of lives on the road every year, deaths that would be sharply curtailed if no vehicle was able to move faster than 35. Are the lives of those people worth more than your right to drive as fast as you can get away with?

One has nothing to do with the other. Guns are designed to kill. Automobiles are not.

Hadit, are cars built just tio kill with?
One has nothing to do with the other. Guns are designed to kill. Automobiles are not.

But have you ever noticed how the gun nutters try and equate the two?

If car manufactures made their cars to kill people, then why in the fuck do they spend all that money and all that effort to make cars safer?

What was the last, greatest safety device incorporated into the design of guns to keep people from accidentally killing themselves or another person?

If car manufactures made their cars to kill people, then why in the fuck do they spend all that money and all that effort to make cars safer?

What was the last, greatest safety device incorporated into the design of guns to keep people from accidentally killing themselves or another person?

A gun lock. But it doesn't work if the owner doesn't use it. That cannot be said of most safety devices on cars, such as air bags and anti-lock brakes, which work regardless of the user's behavior.

You're lying now. If there were so many, you would have no problem citing a few examples.

Stop lying, Leftists!

If you haven't noticed the anarchists posting here, that's your problem, not mine. The fact of the matter is that anyone who is so paranoid about where they live that they have to arm themselves for protection is probably not living in a great place.
Please name the anarchists posting here. There arent any.
Crime happens all over, chucklehead.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, dude.

He didn't ask you to define the word - denial - he asked you to answer this question:
Please name the anarchists posting here. There arent any.
Crime happens all over, chucklehead.

So answer it.

If you refuse to believe there are any on the forums, my pointing them out isn't going to make any difference.
Dodge. Post names or shut the fuck up.

A gun lock. But it doesn't work if the owner doesn't use it. That cannot be said of most safety devices on cars, such as air bags and anti-lock brakes, which work regardless of the user's behavior.

I notice you didn't bring up the most important safety device, seat belts. That's because as much as you make them required by law, they require a person to ACTUALLY USE THEM.

The problem with trigger lock laws is you idiots require them to be on AT ALL TIMES, thus negating the guns use in an actual emergency situation.

Kind of like the old DC law that made it a crime to even have the gun LOADED at home.

Forum List

Back