🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

Hey Zeke,

If someone enjoys the same brand of beer as you do, and goes out and kills someone drinking and driving. Should all people who drink that beer want it covered up, because they are somehow also responsible?

It's really hard to grasp this wild logic of yours, maybe you should take your meds.

Last edited:
You just like to pretend to be anything so you can try and gain an upper hand in any debate? It's in your original post for all to see, call people "gun nutters". You sure sound like a firearms owner!

I am and have been a long time gun owner. Fact. I kept my kids from killing them selves or another with my guns. Fact.

Kids get their hands on mom or dads loaded gun every day. Fact.

And gun nutters such as yourself NEVER condemn the stupid, scared assholes with guns who let their kids kill them selves or another. Matter of fact, the position of a gun nutter is, oh well, shit happens.

That's what makes YOU a gun nutter and me a responsible gun owner. I have not given in to fear like you have and put my family at risk for some fantasy defensive gun use that you expect to have.

If someone enjoys the same brand of beer as you do, and goes out and kills someone drinking and driving. Should all people who drink that beer want it covered up, because they are somehow also responsible?

It's really hard to grasp this wild logic of yours, maybe you should take your meds.

I have seen gun nutters make some really stupid analogies. But yours may win a prize. Try again.

Hey eatmor. There are a lot of people out there that would really like to see guns go away. I am not one of them.

But which approach gives these people more "ammo" so to speak.

Your attitude with its anything goes approach to gun ownership.

Or my approach condemning irresponsible gun ownership and trying to reduce the number of accidental deaths among children.

I assure you that having kids kill themselves with mom or dads gun is hurting ALL gun owners. Whether you want to admit that or not.

I have seen gun nutters make some really stupid analogies. But yours may win a prize. Try again.

Oh the irony!

Hey eatmor. There are a lot of people out there that would really like to see guns go away. I am not one of them.

But which approach gives these people more "ammo" so to speak.

Your attitude with its anything goes approach to gun ownership.

Or my approach condemning irresponsible gun ownership and trying to reduce the number of accidental deaths among children.

I assure you that having kids kill themselves with mom or dads gun is hurting ALL gun owners. Whether you want to admit that or not.

Here is my biggest problem with you. Show me where I have ever given you my position on anything, firearms or other. Presuming is one of the rudest traits a person can have, and I have nothing but disdain for anyone who practices such tactics.

Would it be okay if I presumed things about you? Is that free game for me to presume you are a heroin addict, and a drug dealer? You never said you weren't, but based on the logic you use, it's free game right?

I will not speak about a man I never met who had a child get his pistol, that doesn't mean I have offered an opinion on it. And that doesn't open the door for you to use slimy debate tactics, trying to disparage me. Savvy?

Last edited:
I will not speak about a man I never met who had a child get his pistol, that doesn't mean I have offered an opinion on it.

Your silence on matters like this speaks volumes about you. Lots of terrible events have happened and the tragedy was perpetuated by people like you keeping quite.

And that doesn't open the door for you to use slimy debate tactics, trying to disparage me.

And if you can't hold your own engaging me, don't do it. That was pretty simple wasn't it?

You just like to pretend to be anything so you can try and gain an upper hand in any debate? It's in your original post for all to see, call people "gun nutters". You sure sound like a firearms owner!

I am and have been a long time gun owner. Fact. I kept my kids from killing them selves or another with my guns. Fact.

And gun nutters such as yourself NEVER condemn the stupid, scared assholes with guns who let their kids kill them selves or another. Matter of fact, the position of a gun nutter is, oh well, shit happens.

That's what makes YOU a gun nutter and me a responsible gun owner. I have not given in to fear like you have and put my family at risk for some fantasy defensive gun use that you expect to have.

Bullshit, you gun grabbing fucktard.

Hey Zeke,

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
there is presently no meds available that will help this maniac. :up:

unless one considers D-Con as a med :lmao:

there is presently no meds available that will help this maniac

GOOD MORNING GUN NUTTERS;

God I love to give you gun nutters a good asswhipping in the morning. Makes me feel good all day.
But could ONE of you try to make a better argument. Based on some "facts" instead of your "feelings"

It seems that when you argue with your "feelings" on display, then you get "hurt" feelings. Ah well to bad.
Not my problem.

Your silence on matters like this speaks volumes about you.

Damn right it does, seeing how I don't know much about it. It speaks that I am not some knee jerk asshole, who assumes things and comments accordingly.

Your silence about the drug problem in America, makes you a heroin addict and a drug dealer. Hey I'm only playing the same game as you.

God I love to give you gun nutters a good asswhipping in the morning. Makes me feel good all day.
But could ONE of you try to make a better argument. Based on some "facts" instead of your "feelings"

It seems that when you argue with your "feelings" on display, then you get "hurt" feelings. Ah well to bad.
Not my problem.

Go on about your day pretending you owned anyone here. Whatever toots your flute. If I said water was wet, you would argue.

Not my problem.

Well ain't we a whiny little bitch.

Bitch wanna cookie?

Well ain't we a whiny little bitch.

Bitch wanna cookie?

He is one of those who it is impossible to have an honest debate with. The goalposts will always move. Say something about an issue, guilty. Say nothing about it, guilty. He hates firearm owners, yet he is one. He is the smartest guy in the world on every subject I am sure.

Know that Twilight Zone episode: Higher beings come to Earth looking for the smartest guy on earth. They find one of the stupidest, but he is a pathological liar, and they become so impressed they choose him.

Very confusing. If you're a gun owner, then what distinguishes you from the "gun nutters" who simply support the right for you to continue having your guns?

Forum List

Back