Exclusive: Barr talks to Fox News in first on-air interview as Trump's AG

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

You'd think that liberals would be just as anxious to know the truth as well. I wonder if those liberals on this board can, just for a moment, imagine that everything that Barr alluded to was true. IF the Obama administration with Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on the opposing campaign, are you ok with that?

You'd think that liberals would be just as anxious to know the truth as well. I wonder if those liberals on this board can, just for a moment, imagine that everything that Barr alluded to was true. IF the Obama administration with Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on the opposing campaign, are you ok with that?

what makes Barr any more trustworthy than Obama or Hillary?

No scandals?

Many democrats can be best described as mindless sheep who rely on others for information and their basic needs.

People like BlackFlag and Golfing Gator are followers. They want to see our government being more involved in our personal lives.
I can only guess it’s because they’re both struggling to accomplish anything on their own.

Last edited:

THE VERY FACT that this was handled at a senior level and that Barr has to struggle to uncover evidence shows that there is something there to cover up the government doesn't want made public. As smelly as ButtRocket's ass.

Stay on point please. Trustworthiness wasn't my question. My question was, IF what Barr alluded to is true, are you ok with that from your government?

THE VERY FACT that this was handled at a senior level and that Barr has to struggle to uncover evidence shows that there is something there to cover up the government doesn't want made public. As smelly as ButtRocket's ass.

Democrats know they’re about to be buried in the biggest scandal this country has ever seen.

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

Congratulations, GG, TWO unfounded, unproven, unprovable claims in ONE statement! Still lying as usual. Funny how the Left's thirst for transparency and constitutional rightness always stops right at the door to the Democratic Party!

Barr is looking to expose everything the democrats did to stop Trump from being elected. He’s also going to expose the democrats ‘insurance plans’ to remove Trump if he was elected.

Democrats are in a lot trouble. Voters are going to see how willing democrats are to ignore our laws to push agendas most Americans don’t want.

Democrats know they’re about to be buried in the biggest scandal this country has ever seen.

Right before an important election. And they asked for it. Now we know why they so dearly fought to keep Trump out of office. Dems are shitting their pants. They bought a shotgun and fired off both shells, first to stop Trump from winning the office then to manufacture a smear campaign against him driven by those in the HIGHEST levels of our government-- -- -- -- and BOTH shells backfired and have blown up in their own faces! :auiqs.jpg:

Barr is looking to expose everything the democrats did to stop Trump from being elected. He’s also going to expose the democrats ‘insurance plans’ to remove Trump if he was elected.

Democrats are in a lot trouble. Voters are going to see how willing democrats are to ignore our laws to push agendas most Americans don’t want.
The asswipe Barr, tumps ass kisser has nothing ,,,the pos can't be looking on how to stop trumps russian buddies from screwing in our next election?

Many democrats can be best described as mindless sheep who rely on others for information and their basic needs.

People like BlackFlag and Golfing Gator are followers. They want to see our government being more involved in our personal lives.
I can only guess it’s because they’re both struggling to accomplish anything on their own.

You mean like all those that believed Barr's little note, when none of what he said was born out by Mueller's report?

The asswipe Barr, tumps ass kisser has nothing ,,,the pos can't be looking on how to stop trumps russian buddies from screwing in our next election?
I can appreciate and understand your anger... :itsok:

And I appreciate that tycho but it's not just my anger ,,it's americas Trump brings out the worst of us

You mean like all those that believed Barr's little note, when none of what he said was born out by Mueller's report?

Barr is currently conducting several investigations that’ll be looking into everything the democrats did to stop voters from getting the president they wanted. Are you having a problem with that?

And I appreciate that tycho but it's not just my anger ,,it's americas Trump brings out the worst of us
He’s brought out the worst in democrats.

I don’t see anything wrong with allowing people to expose themselves as idiots.

Forum List

Back