Exclusive: Barr talks to Fox News in first on-air interview as Trump's AG

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

You'd think that liberals would be just as anxious to know the truth as well. I wonder if those liberals on this board can, just for a moment, imagine that everything that Barr alluded to was true. IF the Obama administration with Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on the opposing campaign, are you ok with that?

Many democrats can be best described as mindless sheep who rely on others for information and their basic needs.

People like BlackFlag and Golfing Gator are followers. They want to see our government being more involved in our personal lives.
I can only guess it’s because they’re both struggling to accomplish anything on their own.

You mean like all those that believed Barr's little note, when none of what he said was born out by Mueller's report?

Barr is currently conducting several investigations that’ll be looking into everything the democrats did to stop voters from getting the president they wanted. Are you having a problem with that?

I'm ok with it as long as they didn't get Russians to help them

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

You'd think that liberals would be just as anxious to know the truth as well. I wonder if those liberals on this board can, just for a moment, imagine that everything that Barr alluded to was true. IF the Obama administration with Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on the opposing campaign, are you ok with that?

Many democrats can be best described as mindless sheep who rely on others for information and their basic needs.

People like BlackFlag and Golfing Gator are followers. They want to see our government being more involved in our personal lives.
I can only guess it’s because they’re both struggling to accomplish anything on their own.

You mean like all those that believed Barr's little note, when none of what he said was born out by Mueller's report?

Barr is currently conducting several investigations that’ll be looking into everything the democrats did to stop voters from getting the president they wanted. Are you having a problem with that?

Trump is not the president voters wanted. He got 3 million less votes than the person voters wanted.

Oh good fucking lord, the irony of you of all people posting this!

irony-meter.jpg

what makes Barr any more trustworthy than Obama or Hillary?

Stay on point please. Trustworthiness wasn't my question. My question was, IF what Barr alluded to is true, are you ok with that from your government?

I have never been a fan of "what if" games.

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

Congratulations, GG, TWO unfounded, unproven, unprovable claims in ONE statement! Still lying as usual. Funny how the Left's thirst for transparency and constitutional rightness always stops right at the door to the Democratic Party!

Since you are left of me, I will take your word for it

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

Congratulations, GG, TWO unfounded, unproven, unprovable claims in ONE statement! Still lying as usual. Funny how the Left's thirst for transparency and constitutional rightness always stops right at the door to the Democratic Party!

Left of me, jackass? Prove it. Take the test and show the results. You foolishness and lying know no bounds.

political leaning.png

BTW, thanks for the Funny. I know you think it is a strike against someone but it just counts as one more positive. Not to mention the fact that many people really enjoy my posts and give me a Funny as a COMPLIMENT. So, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, DERP.

Barr lacks the balls to allow him to be interviewed by Rachel Maddow.

Meister

Jake stop...…………..go back to Political Forum and brag about how you're driving meister crazy.

Left of me, jackass? Prove it. Take the test and show the results. You foolishness and lying know no bounds.

View attachment 261337

BTW, thanks for the Funny. I know you think it is a strike against someone but it just counts as one more positive. Not to mention the fact that many people really enjoy my posts and give me a Funny as a COMPLIMENT. So, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, DERP.

Yes, keep telling yourself that all those "funnies" are because we just love your post so very much! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

You support tariffs, that alone puts you left of me.

Meister

Jake stop...…………..go back to Political Forum and brag about how you're driving meister crazy.

hey my other little puppy, stopping by for a pat on the head!

Meister

You bet, cover your ass nobody wants to see it.

Meister

and yet you cannot stop thinking about my ass, you mention it almost every time we converse...not that I blame you, 40 plus years of running does have its benefits.

View attachment 261337

Yes, keep telling yourself that all those "funnies" are because we just love your post so very much! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Unlike you, I can tell if a Like is meant kindly or not. A Funny is actually intended as a positive no matter how you jerks try to use them. Meantime you're WRONG again peanut brain. I support FAIR TRADE and Trump is going to get it through the use of high tariffs. The distinction may escape you, but when China agrees to a new trade deal, I'll be the one laughing! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 261337

Unlike you, I can tell if a Like is meant kindly or not. A Funny is actually intended as a positive no matter how you jerks try to use them. Meantime you're WRONG again peanut brain. I support FAIR TRADE and Trump is going to get it through the use of high tariffs. The distinction may escape you, but when China agrees to a new trade deal, I'll be the one laughing! :auiqs.jpg:

The bigger question is...why the hell do you give a fuck what people think about you or your post?

When China agrees to a new trade deal it will be just like the new NAFTA, a few minor tweaks and a pretty new name....mark my words.

Meister

and yet you cannot stop thinking about my ass, you mention it almost every time we converse...not that I blame you, 40 plus years of running does have its benefits.

Sure thing Jakey

Trump is not the president voters wanted. He got 3 million less votes than the person voters wanted.

We are all blessed that we do not have a dozen cities electing our president. Far more than our Progressive good friends, our founders knew exactly what they were doing.

View attachment 261337

The bigger question is...why the hell do you give a fuck what people think about you or your post?

When China agrees to a new trade deal it will be just like the new NAFTA, a few minor tweaks and a pretty new name....mark my words.

Why do you think that? You think I post here so you'll like me? You're less than dirt around here, fool. You're even more ignorant than I thought. Just like everything else he does, you Derps are flipping out in a panic screaming the sky is falling before Trump's actions even have a chance to work.

Forum List

Back