Exclusive: Barr talks to Fox News in first on-air interview as Trump's AG

Barr is starting to uncover the biggest scandal in US history, after 2-years of the dems calling Trump Putin's asset, and they cry foul? Those deep state conspirators need a lot of prison time. Oh yes, before we forget, the deep state also excused Hillary's crimes, including the destruction of subpoenaed evidence. Barr will even the scales of justice.

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

Congratulations, GG, TWO unfounded, unproven, unprovable claims in ONE statement! Still lying as usual. Funny how the Left's thirst for transparency and constitutional rightness always stops right at the door to the Democratic Party!

Since you are left of me, I will take your word for it

Left of me, jackass? Prove it. Take the test and show the results. You foolishness and lying know no bounds.

View attachment 261337

BTW, thanks for the Funny. I know you think it is a strike against someone but it just counts as one more positive. Not to mention the fact that many people really enjoy my posts and give me a Funny as a COMPLIMENT. So, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, DERP.

Please show us the reliable source and working link of your allegation. Without that, it is totally worthless is it not?

It’s looking like we’re finally going to learn the whole story behind the Russian hoax. :)

I’m glad AG Barr isn’t going to be intimidated by the democrats who are trying to silence him.

I am shocked...Trump's personal defender going on his personal network....who could have seen that coming?

Congratulations, GG, TWO unfounded, unproven, unprovable claims in ONE statement! Still lying as usual. Funny how the Left's thirst for transparency and constitutional rightness always stops right at the door to the Democratic Party!

Left of me, jackass? Prove it. Take the test and show the results. You foolishness and lying know no bounds.

View attachment 261337

BTW, thanks for the Funny. I know you think it is a strike against someone but it just counts as one more positive. Not to mention the fact that many people really enjoy my posts and give me a Funny as a COMPLIMENT. So, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, DERP.

Please show us the reliable source and working link of your allegation. Without that, it is totally worthless is it not?

I made an allegation? Mwah?

Please define a "reliable source?"

View attachment 261337

Yes, keep telling yourself that all those "funnies" are because we just love your post so very much! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

You support tariffs, that alone puts you left of me.

Unlike you, I can tell if a Like is meant kindly or not. A Funny is actually intended as a positive no matter how you jerks try to use them. Meantime you're WRONG again peanut brain. I support FAIR TRADE and Trump is going to get it through the use of high tariffs. The distinction may escape you, but when China agrees to a new trade deal, I'll be the one laughing! :auiqs.jpg:

A laughing emoji simply means we are laughing at you. Not with you, but at you. Tell yourself whatever you wish.

View attachment 261337

Yes, you made an allegation and by this diversion, you have nothing.

If a reliable source is confusing to you, my explaining will not help.

Why do you think that? You think I post here so you'll like me? You're less than dirt around here, fool. You're even more ignorant than I thought.

You are the one that brought up people’s ratings of your post, and even mentioned my “funny” rating. So clearly you care about these things or you would have never brought it up.

Just like everything else he does, you Derps are flipping out in a panic screaming the sky is falling before Trump's actions even have a chance to work.

I have never said the sky is falling. I have pointed out that the markets have been stagnant since the day the trade war started.

And based upon his results so far I see no reason for optimism that the China deal will be anything more than a pretty new name.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 261337

Yes, you made an allegation and by this diversion, you have nothing.

If a reliable source is confusing to you, my explaining will not help.

Is this another faux allegation charge game made by another infantile Derp who will comment on it in 15 diversionary posts as if it were concrete yet somehow forever dodges ever actually producing it once? Now we gotta be fucking mind readers of the Left, too? Amazing. If you can't even produce it, then STFU. We already have enough of leftards forever commenting on the obstruction, crimes and other charges and proof in the Mueller report yet somehow, no one can ever actually FIND IT.

So the AG works for the orange and his state propaganda channel and not for the American people ?

Democrats won’t have a chance at winning in 2020 when voters learn what they tried doing to Trump.

Democrats will now be known as the party that ignores our laws while pursuing a position of power.
That’s something every voter should be concerned about. It’s also how some dictators have taken charge.

I have never said the sky is falling. I have pointed out that the markets have been stagnant since the day the trade war started.

And based upon his results so far I see no reason for optimism that the China deal will be anything more than a pretty new name.

Of course, you have no optimism, you want President Trump to fail. It must gall you no end that he is doing so great.

Did you notice that it was announced today that steel and aluminum tariffs have been lifted between the US, Canada, and Mexico? President Trump is just continuing to make America greater and greater. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the next six years!

Why do you think that? You think I post here so you'll like me? You're less than dirt around here, fool. You're even more ignorant than I thought.

You are the one that brought up people’s ratings of your post, and even mentioned my “funny” rating. So clearly you care about these things or you would have never brought it up.

No I didn't. I'm still waiting for the proof that I'm left of you.

Barr lacks the balls to allow him to be interviewed by Rachel Maddow.

You have no balls at all boy. Barr would destroy her.

She's a Rhodes Scholar, a Stanford Graduate and he is trying to defend the indefensible, which he failed miserably during his appearance before the Senate Committee; then he cut and ran from the members of the H. or Rep. Judiciary Committee because he feared being questioned by their staffs attorney's.

Is this another faux allegation charge game made by another infantile Derp who will comment on it in 15 diversionary posts as if it were concrete yet somehow forever dodges ever actually producing it once? Now we gotta be fucking mind readers of the Left, too? Amazing. If you can't even produce it, then STFU. We already have enough of leftards forever commenting on the obstruction, crimes and other charges and proof in the Mueller report yet somehow, no one can ever actually FIND IT.

You posted this chart, alleging that it is factual. Why are you refusing to cite its source and working link?

You posted this chart, alleging that it is factual. Why are you refusing to cite its source and working link?

Lessee. It was part of a thread on THIS FORUM and you've been here a year longer than me so you saw the thread and know right where it is! Further, everyone who participated knows my rating and that I don't lie. What next, the fucking pussy too supid to use the search feature?

I even saved the last summary of ratings that I saw on the thread: HERE asshole:

poitical leanings.png

No I didn't.

Yes, you did. Post number 26. You brought up my "funny" rating and then talked about how much others like your post. So, clearly you care about such things,.

I'm still waiting for the proof that I'm left of you.

you support the government interfering in the economy, I do not. Your stance is left of mine.

Of course, you have no optimism, you want President Trump to fail. It must gall you no end that he is doing so great.

Now, that is just stupid. I do not give a rats ass about Trump, when he does something I think is good for me or the country, I have no problems giving him credit. When he fucks things up, I have no problem calling him out.

To think that I care enough about Trump that I would be willing for my investment to be fucked just so he does not succeed is the stupidest thing I have read on here. I care about making money, and Trump's trade war has stagnated the markets for the last 480 days.

Did you notice that it was announced today that steel and aluminum tariffs have been lifted between the US, Canada, and Mexico? President Trump is just continuing to make America greater and greater. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the next six years!

So, Trump is lifting the tariffs he put on Mexico and Canada a year ago, and you see that as some sort of winning? What did he get in exchange for lifting those tariffs? What did he get for the country that made the tariffs worthwhile?

No I didn't.

Yes, you did. Post number 26. You brought up my "funny" rating and then talked about how much others like your post. So, clearly you care about such things,.

you support the government interfering in the economy, I do not. Your stance is left of mine.

Care about it, Derp? YOU are the one who gave me the rating, I didn't ASK for it, Imbecile, so it obviously means a lot to YOU. Are you saying you gave me a funny without meaning it or meaning to? A slip of the finger? Alzheimer's perhaps? I only RARELY give someone a Funny, and even less unless the intent was genuine.

You need to stop and take a good, long, hard look at yourself and ask yourself why you care so much to give people ratings you never intended!

Bill Barr is the shit....a hero to tens of millions of Americans. And he's getting together a whole barrel full of bumpy cucumbers for progressives!:113:

Meanwhile....these same progressives are STILL out there talking about obstruction. Its fascinating!:2up:

You'd think that liberals would be just as anxious to know the truth as well. I wonder if those liberals on this board can, just for a moment, imagine that everything that Barr alluded to was true. IF the Obama administration with Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the 2016 election by using government resources to spy on the opposing campaign, are you ok with that?

what makes Barr any more trustworthy than Obama or Hillary?

Because he’s not Obama or Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I didn't.

Care about it, Derp? YOU are the one who gave me the rating, I didn't ASK for it, Imbecile, so it obviously means a lot to YOU. Are you saying you gave me a funny without meaning it or meaning to? A slip of the finger? Alzheimer's perhaps? I only RARELY give someone a Funny, and even less unless the intent was genuine.

You need to stop and take a good, long, hard look at yourself and ask yourself why you care so much to give people ratings you never intended!

It is not a rating, it is an easy way to laugh at the stupidity of someone.

Why did you bring up my “funny” if you do not care about it? Why did you bring up the ratings other people give you if you do not care?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back