Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

I dont care what you said. If you want to see the video go google it. I already saw it so its not worth the effort to post it. You can also ask the guys that got arrested about who told them to attack the capitol. Again thats all on google as well.
1629653238647.png

My question is...

why didn't anyone in that 'armed' insurrection shoot the cop that murdered Babbitt?

My question is...

why didn't anyone in that 'armed' insurrection shoot the cop that murdered Babbitt?
Because of DC gun laws, almost all left their guns in their vehicles, hotels, or at home. Instead they brought chemical spray, batons, bats, a crossbow, etc...

Ever been cracked with a bat? Try it. I bet you will think it is a weapon afterward.

Because of DC gun laws, almost all left their guns in their vehicles, hotels, or at home. Instead they brought chemical spray, batons, bats, a crossbow, etc...

Ever been cracked with a bat? Try it. I bet you will think it is a weapon afterward.
wow if you're planning to overthrow an election and take hostages you are not going to leave your guns behind you hillbilly dumbass.

Instead they brought chemical spray, batons, bats, a crossbow, etc...

So, were they armed, or not?

and answer the question.

How did the murderer survive the 'insurrection'?

Forum List

Back