Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Hannity believes CNN's story

LOL

Be afraid, be VERY afraid

LOL you're threatened by Hannity cause he isn't trying to be fake news.
Yeah right. Hannity is ALL fake news. He’s a complete joke among real journalists and sane people.

How would you know what sane people think?

t
It's probably Manafort, but I'm having a good laugh over this. Obviously the libs are still believing that President Trump will be somehow miraculously taken down by guilt of association, and that the Hildebeast be immediately sworn in. That's just nutty.
Trump will freak out when the difficulties reach into his family members. The kids are in danger of state charges. beyond the zone of pardon safety.
Saturdays Great Douche Tweets should be Priceless.

The real question here is, does Trump give whoever it is a pardon right off the bat? Can Trump be charged with obstruction of justice for using his pardoning powers?

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MONDAY!
what's going on monday?

Arrests

They think its going to be trump and company

I suspect they will be disappointed

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter

Coming from a team led by a leftard such as Mueller I find it highly unlikely that he would allow anything detrimental to the Shadow Party or the Clintons to see the light of day

It's probably Manafort, but I'm having a good laugh over this. Obviously the libs are still believing that President Trump will be somehow miraculously taken down by guilt of association, and that the Hildebeast be immediately sworn in. That's just nutty.
Name one person who said Hillary will take his place. You liars are hysterical.
I’m sure Mueller has a bundle on the serial sex offender. Plus....The underlings that will be indicted will spill the truth on Trump to stay out of prison.

Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

These delusional nutjobs

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MONDAY!
what's going on monday?

Arrests

They think its going to be trump and company

I suspect they will be disappointed
entire thing is much ado about nothing...the link even has the "cnn" fake news "heads up" attached to it

Breaking Update

It's not Manafort!

James Rosen‏Verified account @JamesRosenTV More Attorney for @PaulManafort tells me neither he nor his colleagues have received any word of their client being indicted James Rosen on Twitter

LOL

Yeah right. Hannity is ALL fake news. He’s a complete joke among real journalists and sane people.

How would you know what sane people think?
FavorableInnocentAmericanwarmblood-max-1mb.gif

Are you?

LOL

He doesn't claim to be a journalist, moron. He's a commentator. The so-called "real journalists" at CNN and the NYT are the jokes.
yeah the professionals are the jokes but the roofer is the expert.
You can’t make up this type of insanity..
They're professional propagandists, and nothing more.

t
Trump will freak out when the difficulties reach into his family members. The kids are in danger of state charges. beyond the zone of pardon safety.

Considering Mueller has to advise the DoJ of his indictments before hand, do you think trump doesn't know what's going on?

He doesn't seem to be freaking out. In fact things have been mild with him the last few weeks

I hope it is against Trump
Why? The real Russia collusion was with Hillary
It wasn't a very good partnership since she lost and Trump won.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Forum List

Back