Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter
Let the chips fall as they may. I have faith that Mueller has been thorough.

And there you have, corruption is not foreign to either party.

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment".

Pardon - Wikipedia
Richard Nixon said he would never pardon himself “ because it wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.”
Trump would do it in a heartbeat because we’ve seen up close and personal honor is not part of his repetoire.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter
Let the chips fall as they may. I have faith that Mueller has been thorough.

And there you have, corruption is not foreign to either party.
Nope but you’re completely forgetting the purpose of Mueller’s investigation is to look into Russian interference in our election and if anyone in the Trump administration assisted them.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Yep a few Republicans and A LOT of Democrats gots some explaining to do.

Shame none will be our POUS.
Sucks for you none will be democrats. Hilarious you’re so sure Mueller won’t find illegal activity on Trump. Mueller’s gone thru his finances with a fine tooth comb. He’s been dirty his whole life but now turned over a new leaf? Ha!
even/especially based on that logic, hillary would be far more likely to go to jail than trump [or just about anyone else for that matter]
Hillary lives in your head rent free. Too damn funny..
I assume you mean my bathroom, all she can eat and drink free as well, and that is too damn funny

I doubt the lawyers know yet
why?

Because it sounds like no one will be told until monday
yeah, I guess that's why the media needed to know there were indictments...this is just more cnn fake news, it isn't even designed to fool anyone outside of those who ache to be fooled...it gives them a reason to get up every morning since the election
This simpleton thinks these indictments are FAKE NEWS.
It won’t be fake to those indicted and to trump’s personal humiliation in hiring them.

why?

yeah, I guess that's why the media needed to know there were indictments...this is just more cnn fake news, it isn't even designed to fool anyone outside of those who ache to be fooled...it gives them a reason to get up every morning since the election
It won’t be fake to those indicted and to trump’s personal humiliation in hiring them.
he dethroned your queen bee, get over it already, time to move on.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Sucks for you none will be democrats. Hilarious you’re so sure Mueller won’t find illegal activity on Trump. Mueller’s gone thru his finances with a fine tooth comb. He’s been dirty his whole life but now turned over a new leaf? Ha!
even/especially based on that logic, hillary would be far more likely to go to jail than trump [or just about anyone else for that matter]
I assume you mean my bathroom, all she can eat and drink free as well, and that is too damn funny
No it’s obvious you’re obsessed with her to sublimate thinking about T’s failing presidency and him possibly being indicted.

"First charges filed in Mueller investigation"

Is Dana Boente resignation related to this?

why?

Which has nothing to do with what I said.
As the indictments mount you’ll keep holding onto your blankie rocking back and forth mumbling ,” he won.”

No it’s obvious you’re obsessed with her to sublimate thinking about T’s failing presidency and him possibly being indicted.
it's fake news dude...your accusation of obsession by me is not fooling anyone into believing you are over her humiliating defeat at the hands of 'THE DONALD', Obsession is hanging on to a fake news story all weekend just to find out it is just another attempt to keep your fading hopes alive

Paul Manafort and Tony Podesta.

Manafort's bank records showed that he and Podesta were working together for the Ukranian government.

The Podesta Group said it believed its client was an unaffiliated European think tank. But the new paperwork suggests the Justice Department has information tying the think tank to the pro-Russian Ukrainian Party of Regions — a possible source of continuing legal trouble for Manafort, because he never disclosed his own role in the lobbying campaign.
Podesta Group files new disclosures in Manafort-linked Ukraine lobbying
@ sford57
Paul Manafort and Tony Podesta.

Manafort's bank records showed that he and Podesta were working together for the Ukranian government.

The Podesta Group said it believed its client was an unaffiliated European think tank. But the new paperwork suggests the Justice Department has information tying the think tank to the pro-Russian Ukrainian Party of Regions — a possible source of continuing legal trouble for Manafort, because he never disclosed his own role in the lobbying campaign.
Podesta Group files new disclosures in Manafort-linked Ukraine lobbying
Stratford57
Read what tipsy found! The Clinton's and Ukraine!

Which has nothing to do with what I said.
As the indictments mount you’ll keep holding onto your blankie rocking back and forth mumbling ,” he won.”
is that what's going to happen? tell the truth, in your mind you really do picture that don't you

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment".

Pardon - Wikipedia
Richard Nixon said he would never pardon himself “ because it wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.”
Trump would do it in a heartbeat because we’ve seen up close and personal honor is not part of his repetoire.
Of course trump would. He would try anything.

Forum List

Back