Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

I wonder who it is. There are so many to choose from.

Manafort - money laundering

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

Those are the ones who come to mind without looking anything up.

They will be handcuffed and "walked".
You forgot someone. Trump’s money laundering. I’m betting it’s one of the reasons he was scared to release his tax returns and why he has such a bizarre devotion to Putin.
Remember Trump Jr said,” We get most of our money from Russia.”
Trump Sr: I have nothing to do with Russia.
Someone’s lying and I’m betting Mueller knows that answer.

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

You forgot someone. Trump’s money laundering. I’m betting it’s one of the reasons he was scared to release his tax returns and why he has such a bizarre devotion to Putin.
will we find out monday?

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment".

Pardon - Wikipedia
Richard Nixon said he would never pardon himself “ because it wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.”
Trump would do it in a heartbeat because we’ve seen up close and personal honor is not part of his repetoire.
Of course trump would. He would try anything.
There was never a president with less honor. Nixon was a cold heartless ruthless criminal bastard but he’s Mother Teresa next to Trump.

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

Right. Because this is something the IRS never found given the fact that many wealthy people get audited every year.

Yep a few Republicans and A LOT of Democrats gots some explaining to do.

Shame none will be our POUS.
Sucks for you none will be democrats. Hilarious you’re so sure Mueller won’t find illegal activity on Trump. Mueller’s gone thru his finances with a fine tooth comb. He’s been dirty his whole life but now turned over a new leaf? Ha!
even/especially based on that logic, hillary would be far more likely to go to jail than trump [or just about anyone else for that matter]
Hillary lives in your head rent free. Too damn funny..
I assume you mean my bathroom, all she can eat and drink free as well, and that is too damn funny
No it’s obvious you’re obsessed with her to sublimate thinking about T’s failing presidency and him possibly being indicted.

Yes. Clearly he and all others here are thinking about something that will never happen

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

will we find out monday?
That’s what the report said. But who knows Mueller may find more crimes over the weekend with this gang that can’t shoot straight.

It took awhile for WSJ to put up the official tweet. Here it is

upload_2017-10-27_20-43-32.png

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment".

Pardon - Wikipedia
Richard Nixon said he would never pardon himself “ because it wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.”
Trump would do it in a heartbeat because we’ve seen up close and personal honor is not part of his repetoire.
Of course trump would. He would try anything.
There was never a president with less honor. Nixon was a cold heartless ruthless criminal bastard but he’s Mother Teresa next to Trump.
and since hillary was never elected you can make at case against any president...the one undeniable saving grace for trump is that he saved America in last November

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

will we find out monday?
That’s what the report said. But who knows Mueller may find more crimes over the weekend with this gang that can’t shoot straight.
yeaaaahhhhhhhhh, that's what's going to happen

Sucks for you none will be democrats. Hilarious you’re so sure Mueller won’t find illegal activity on Trump. Mueller’s gone thru his finances with a fine tooth comb. He’s been dirty his whole life but now turned over a new leaf? Ha!
even/especially based on that logic, hillary would be far more likely to go to jail than trump [or just about anyone else for that matter]
I assume you mean my bathroom, all she can eat and drink free as well, and that is too damn funny
No it’s obvious you’re obsessed with her to sublimate thinking about T’s failing presidency and him possibly being indicted.

Yes. Clearly he and all others here are thinking about something that will never happen
It’s funny you’re so sure of that with T’s nefarious past of defrauding small businessmen, having the justice dept look into him not renting to black people etc etc
You really know nothing about your pussygrabber.

I'm glad I came back in from work early. In reading this thread I have never seen more foolish idiotic remarks made, coming to conclusions about something that may or may not exist and that they know nothing about. You people are worse than insane.

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

How can he forget what you just pulled out of your backside?

My only question was why did somebody leak this to CNN?

Not somebody--sources. You see, CNN always has these anonymous sources they use to create stories. Most of them turn out to be utter BS. But CNN never accepts responsibility because they didn't print any names--they printed "sources." And this is going to be another source (that nobody can name) to be proven wrong. But because of this anonymity, CNN will not take responsibility for it.

Flynn - double agent

Jarred - lying.

Trump Jr. lying

will we find out monday?

Yes it seems we will

It’s funny you’re so sure of that with T’s nefarious past of defrauding small businessmen, having the justice dept look into him not renting to black people etc etc
You really know nothing about your pussygrabber.
you don't sound at all upset, you just sound liberal...good job

One of the perps has to be Manafort. He was already told he would be indicted. However, if he isn't indicted Monday, trump is in deep doodoo cuz that means Manafort has turned.

Forum List

Back