Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Purported News Site First Funded Trump File; Lost Interest

Now we know the “Republicans” who first funded Fusion GPS’s investigation of Donald Trump’s ties to Russia (before seeing him win the nomination and thus losing interest.) It was The Washington Free Beacon. Wait, you’re thinking, isn’t that a news site? Well, maybe, maybe not. We also learn the Beacon turns out to be funded “in large part” by GOP mega-donor Paul Singer. The Beacon reportedly frequently employs opposition researchers to drum up news stories. It did so in this case and was reportedly getting a lot of information about Trump’s ties to Russia. But when Trump secured the nomination they lost interest. Here’s the story.

Ah yes, the missing piece. When Washington Free Beacon made their announcement this morning, they "missed' making any anti-trump statements , even claiming they were doing research on "many" republican candidates. And they definitely did not mention Russia.

Liars
your killing the mood, now post something with "cnn" after it so everyone can enjoy a laugh

Reasonable...please stock up on more Prep H and apply as needed. If the pain is unusually intense do not take opoids! Just do a couple bong hits and realize what happened and move on! :p

Now we know the “Republicans” who first funded Fusion GPS’s investigation of Donald Trump’s ties to Russia (before seeing him win the nomination and thus losing interest.) It was The Washington Free Beacon. Wait, you’re thinking, isn’t that a news site? Well, maybe, maybe not. We also learn the Beacon turns out to be funded “in large part” by GOP mega-donor Paul Singer. The Beacon reportedly frequently employs opposition researchers to drum up news stories. It did so in this case and was reportedly getting a lot of information about Trump’s ties to Russia. But when Trump secured the nomination they lost interest. Here’s the story.

Ah yes, the missing piece. When Washington Free Beacon made their announcement this morning, they "missed' making any anti-trump statements , even claiming they were doing research on "many" republican candidates. And they definitely did not mention Russia.

Liars
There are so many connections to Russia... and they all point to Trump Administration. Will he pull a Christie and say he didn’t know what was going on?
Won’t work.

Update!

FBI Anon saying Hillary is going to be arrested next Monday:

/pol/ - She KNEW This Was Coming! - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Craziest link I’ve ever seen. You’re really struggling now to come up with something, anything to convince yourself this isn’t really happening.
Oh it’s happening alright and it won’t be Hillary. Your wet dream just turned into a nightmare..
they're going to lock her up dude

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Manifort and Flynn for sure.

Reasonable...please stock up on more Prep H and apply as needed. If the pain is unusually intense do not take opoids! Just do a couple bong hits and realize what happened and move on! :p

Oh how sweet you thinking about me you psycho.
Oh I know what’s happening. It’s you that is in complete denial. You’ll find out soon enough..

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

I saw some tweets where Manafort's attorney claims nothing from Mueller. Now this might mean that Manafort has turned which is great news, but I agree those two at least. Might be more.

It's Hillary
Fake news for now
Let's see if it becomes real news
That's how the media does it
Why can't I?

Update!

FBI Anon saying Hillary is going to be arrested next Monday:

/pol/ - She KNEW This Was Coming! - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Craziest link I’ve ever seen. You’re really struggling now to come up with something, anything to convince yourself this isn’t really happening.
Oh it’s happening alright and it won’t be Hillary. Your wet dream just turned into a nightmare..
they're going to lock her up dude
Yeah the Clinton Smear machine has been trying to lock her up for 25 years yet she’s still on her book tour laughing at you morons futility.

It’s happening.

I saw some tweets where Manafort's attorney claims nothing from Mueller. Now this might mean that Manafort has turned which is great news, but I agree those two at least. Might be more.
Manafort is going to flip. Probably Flynn too. That’s why the Fraud in Chief pestered Comey so hard to drop the investigation. He knows what’s coming down.
Remember T’s biggest supporter Bannon predicted there’s only a 30% chance T will finish his one term. Bannon knows what’s coming down too.

E06A0E96-9E92-46C1-8810-3743F61F23C1.jpeg

Melania knows what’s going down. She’d love to get rid of her dead weight 71 year old adulterer. She hates him. It’s so obvious. She wants some hard dick.
Can’t blame her..

Podesta was probably questioned to see what he knew about any in the T administration and his emails that were hacked.

Forum List

Back