Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Manafort is going to jail as a scapegoat.
Doesn't need to when there's Podesta.
Podesta's case is fresh...manafort has been known and going for some time. He was thrown under the bus already.
?

Thrown under the bus is not important. He was there when it counted and just needs a bit of waterboarding and other assorted torture. He'll talk.
Don't worry. Podesta is connected to Crooked H.

Podesta's case is fresh...manafort has been known and going for some time. He was thrown under the bus already.
?

Thrown under the bus is not important. He was there when it counted and just needs a bit of waterboarding and other assorted torture. He'll talk.
When nothing happens to Podesta or Hillary will you come back to apologize and admit you were wrong?

?

When nothing happens to Podesta or Hillary will you come back to apologize and admit you were wrong?
Crooked H uranium Russia deal just finally exposed. More to come.

?

NaziCon diversions are sooo entertaining. Hey, look over there!

?

NaziCon diversions are sooo entertaining. Hey, look over there!
DNMSfjCVAAA_59G.jpg

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Manifort and Flynn for sure.
I saw some tweets where Manafort's attorney claims nothing from Mueller. Now this might mean that Manafort has turned which is great news, but I agree those two at least. Might be more.
Manafort is going to flip. Probably Flynn too. That’s why the Fraud in Chief pestered Comey so hard to drop the investigation. He knows what’s coming down.
Remember T’s biggest supporter Bannon predicted there’s only a 30% chance T will finish his one term. Bannon knows what’s coming down too.
There's nothing to "flip." That's what you're too stupid to understand.

?

FEC is now involved and Fusion GPS bank records have been seized... Even CNN is now starting to back stroke on this story... Just like the sub driver in Red October taking the safety's off of his torpedoes, the fish came back at him and killed him, Now in real life, its boomeranging on the democrats and they have removed all safety's... The carnage is going to be massive..

?

FEC is now involved and Fusion GPS bank records have been seized... Even CNN is now starting to back stroke on this story... Just like the sub driver in Red October taking the safety's off of his torpedoes, the fish came back at him and killed him, Now in real life, its boomeranging on the democrats and they have removed all safety's... The carnage is going to be massive..

Yep, links would be nice. Of course aren't you the same person that got caught lying about the Charlottesville driver as well?

Update!

FBI Anon saying Hillary is going to be arrested next Monday:

/pol/ - She KNEW This Was Coming! - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Craziest link I’ve ever seen. You’re really struggling now to come up with something, anything to convince yourself this isn’t really happening.
Oh it’s happening alright and it won’t be Hillary. Your wet dream just turned into a nightmare..
they're going to lock her up dude
Yeah the Clinton Smear machine has been trying to lock her up for 25 years yet she’s still on her book tour laughing at you morons futility.
monday

Reasonable...please stock up on more Prep H and apply as needed. If the pain is unusually intense do not take opoids! Just do a couple bong hits and realize what happened and move on! :p

Oh how sweet you thinking about me you psycho.
Oh I know what’s happening. It’s you that is in complete denial. You’ll find out soon enough..

The extent to which you are insane cannot be underestimated.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?
Nope..... they are no longer the targets...

Whatever makes you think that---:badgrin: Mueller had a team raid Manafort's house in July--the only time Manafort knew they were there was when they got him out of bed. They clearly convinced a judge that if notified in advance Manafort would have destroyed evidence, so they obtained a no knock search warrant and hit Manfort's house in the early morning hours while he was sleeping.

You know reading has never killed anyone yet, you might want to try it sometime.

Manafort told a friend he was expecting on an indictment.

Paul-Manafort-1024x614.jpg

I am still sticking with Manafort or Flynn or both.

Flynn is in deep s....t. Asking for immunity from prosecution--"stating he has a story to tell", the Senate turned him down, and he pleaded the 5th throughout testimony--they're certain to indict him.
Michael Flynn Offers to Testify Before Congress in Exchange for Immunity
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation
Flynn Is Said to Have Talked to Russians About Sanctions Before Trump Took Office
Michael Flynn’s Russian connection
Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign

michael-flynn.jpg

Last edited:
It’s happening.

They think that rating "funny" will nullify the indictments.LOL.

It’s happening.

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?
Nope..... they are no longer the targets...
Provide proof. You’re lying. I’m calling you out liar.
LOL.. They were cleared by Mueller himself... But hey, the last five times you called me out you had to put your head up your ass and runaway... this will be no different. I Trust my sources and I know who they are unlike your CNN who has no clue who theirs are...

SWEET BABY JESUS----Mueller hasn't cleared Manafort or Flynn--where in the HELL DID you get that information from.? He's going to indict both of them. Read the above links dumbass.

The links are on post # 472

Manafort.

the early am raid on his home leads me to believe its his sorry ass.

I hope.

Forum List

Back