Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Foreign policy adviser disavowed by Trump team says he ‘spent many hours’ at Trump campaign headquarters

It has been widely reported that Steele's Dossier work was commissioned by the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which was hired by an anti-Trump Republican donor.

Asked if he had evidence to the contrary, Carter Page replied that "the Republicans certainly aren't the ones who illegally gave [the dossier] to the CIA, FBI, et al, as they committed some of their many illegal activities."

:eusa_liar:

Sen. John McCain, the chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he turned the dossier over to the FBI last year after receiving it from an unspecified source.

"Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public," McCain said in January, days after BuzzFeed published the dossier in full. "Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the director of the FBI."

The Mueller Charges Remind Us That His Investigation Is About Criminality

During the reign of President* Trump, doing this job is like being a fireman in hell. No days off. No weekends free. I understand that it’s even worse on those plucky souls who actually have to cover this White House. The president* gets up every day at stupid o’clock and insults a friend, or an enemy, or a newscaster, or the pope and we’re off and running. This week’s off-the-clock surprise came from a different—and vastly more lethal—quarter.

Early Friday evening, CNN reported that the grand jury working with special prosecutor Robert Mueller had returned the first indictments in the investigation into Russian ratfcking in the 2016 election.

Unless CNN has screwed the pooch in epic fashion, this changes the game completely. You had to know something like this was coming; the sudden frenzy over the Steele dossier and the revival of the roundly debunked Uranium One story, two news events which I decline to believe were coincidental because I am not someone who bought an admission to Trump University, were pretty clear tells that bad news was coming from someone. (Note to any legitimate journalists who are pursuing the uranium story: you are refs who have been worked.) Now the stories to be pursued do not involve when Mueller and his people will move, but against whom they already have moved, and who might those people give up to save their own hides. This is now a crime story. That makes all the difference. The mist is beginning to clear across the Great Grimpen Mire.

The Mueller Charges Remind Us That His Investigation Is About Criminality
What happened?
You're what happened

Oh, not much happened

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?
Nope..... they are no longer the targets...
Provide proof. You’re lying. I’m calling you out liar.
LOL.. They were cleared by Mueller himself... But hey, the last five times you called me out you had to put your head up your ass and runaway... this will be no different. I Trust my sources and i know who they are unlike your CNN who has no clue who theirs are...

You think you have sources? Oh shit... sure you do!

:rofl:

Looks like you’re taking these indictments really hard constantly mumbling about Hillary.
Many in Trump’s crooked administration will be indicted..
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head..
you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?
Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..
you sound like your loving it, no, really, you do...lol...

could you elaborate on this?
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head.

how exactly would that work? and what exactly would you be doing while watching?
I want any of you demoralized DEPLORABLES... to put the camera on and have a friend post your suicide on YouTube and here.
You traitors have been saying this day will never come.
Guess what.
It’s HERE.
Is it monday already?...you really believe you are the one making sane posts here?
You think Monday’s never going to come?
Maybe you can wish real hard and stop the rotation of the earth.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.

LOL.. They were cleared by Mueller himself... But hey, the last five times you called me out you had to put your head up your ass and runaway... this will be no different. I Trust my sources and I know who they are unlike your CNN who has no clue who theirs are...
30 years in law enforcement eh?

LOL

I don't think COPS has been on that long so you adding in Hawaii 50? Andy Griffith?

So far I’ve asked 3 DEPLORABLES to show me a link of their crazed predictions. So far no one has.
Not surprising.

It’s happening.

LOL.. They were cleared by Mueller himself... But hey, the last five times you called me out you had to put your head up your ass and runaway... this will be no different. I Trust my sources and I know who they are unlike your CNN who has no clue who theirs are...
Who did Mueller clear?
Link?
We know you don’t have one.

I wouldn’t doubt there will be crowds chanting outside Trump Tower in the weeks ahead LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP.
Oh how the tables have turned.
Karma’s a bitch..

DNMSWcWUIAARuVF.jpg

you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?
Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..
you sound like your loving it, no, really, you do...lol...

could you elaborate on this?
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head.

how exactly would that work? and what exactly would you be doing while watching?
I want any of you demoralized DEPLORABLES... to put the camera on and have a friend post your suicide on YouTube and here.
You traitors have been saying this day will never come.
Guess what.
It’s HERE.
Is it monday already?...you really believe you are the one making sane posts here?
You think Monday’s never going to come?
Maybe you can wish real hard and stop the rotation of the earth.
I guess that answers the sanity question

Purported News Site First Funded Trump File; Lost Interest

Now we know the “Republicans” who first funded Fusion GPS’s investigation of Donald Trump’s ties to Russia (before seeing him win the nomination and thus losing interest.) It was The Washington Free Beacon. Wait, you’re thinking, isn’t that a news site? Well, maybe, maybe not. We also learn the Beacon turns out to be funded “in large part” by GOP mega-donor Paul Singer. The Beacon reportedly frequently employs opposition researchers to drum up news stories. It did so in this case and was reportedly getting a lot of information about Trump’s ties to Russia. But when Trump secured the nomination they lost interest. Here’s the story.

Purported News Site First Funded Trump File; Lost Interest

Ah yes, the missing piece. When Washington Free Beacon made their announcement this morning, they "missed' making any anti-trump statements , even claiming they were doing research on "many" republican candidates. And they definitely did not mention Russia.

Liars

Interesting post on twitter:

"Larry Schweikart‏ @LarrySchweikart 4h4 hours ago"

"Dems not gonna be happy. If Mulehead had charges for ANY Trump person they would be open as all hell."

Mulehead is Mueller

Forum List

Back