Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

This is too funny. Almost like that fake Trump dossier.
Who has proven it’s fake?
More wishful thinking.
Keep telling yourself that... Even the FBI has said there is NO CREDIBILITY.. LOL....

The Dossier was used to obtain warrants to spy on Trump. Now the whole document has been shown fraudulent and without merit.. The Clinton campaign paid over 9 million dollars for the document, manufactured by Russian agents... SO we have false records used to get warrants under false premise, under Obama...Paid for by a political campaign full of foreign agents... You couldn't write this in a novel and get people to buy it, it so far out there.. Truth is stranger than fiction...

Last edited:
Finally

McFox

Mueller Russia probe reportedly nets first charges

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahaha

They are quoting WSJ

EDIT ~ the 3 hours ago is a LIE. They just put it up

upload_2017-10-27_21-29-1.png

Crooked H hard at work with her corrupt money.
Looks like you’re taking these indictments really hard constantly mumbling about Hillary.
Many in Trump’s crooked administration will be indicted..
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head..

Fake news bots never stop huh. Rosie O'donnel, is that your crazy self?
This idiot thinks since his RW media isn’t covering this breaking news it really doesn’t exist.
I know this is tough on you but it appears you’re losing your mind.

Looks like you’re taking these indictments really hard constantly mumbling about Hillary.
you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?

you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?
Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..

Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..

You fake news agents are starting to bore me..:thup:

9DB91E12-B034-4FD1-AEAC-881848954E6E.jpeg
Lock them up. Lock them up.
Page, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, and Putin’s Puppet himself.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?

you sound like your loving it, no, really, you do...lol...

could you elaborate on this?
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head.

how exactly would that work? and what exactly would you be doing while watching?

Forum List

Back