Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Crooked H hard at work with her corrupt money.
Looks like you’re taking these indictments really hard constantly mumbling about Hillary.
Many in Trump’s crooked administration will be indicted..
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head..
you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?
Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..

You fake news agents are starting to bore me..:thup:
As the indictments mount and we get pictures of your boys being led away in handcuffs you’ll get real interested real quickly..
This is just the first round on indictments coming next week.

View attachment 156983 Lock them up. Lock them up.
Page, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, and Putin’s Puppet himself.
1465678323146.gif

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?
Nope..... they are no longer the targets...

Looks like you’re taking these indictments really hard constantly mumbling about Hillary.
you believe all this don't you? and why would you want a video? and what do you mean by "mumbling"? do you consider your post to be reality?
Moron doesn’t believe this is really happening. Still in complete denial. I’m loving it..
you sound like your loving it, no, really, you do...lol...

could you elaborate on this?
Just promise to show us a video when you shoot yourself in the head.

how exactly would that work? and what exactly would you be doing while watching?
I want any of you demoralized DEPLORABLES... to put the camera on and have a friend post your suicide on YouTube and here.
You traitors have been saying this day will never come.
Guess what.
It’s HERE.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.

Provide proof. You’re lying. I’m calling you out liar.

how exactly would that work? and what exactly would you be doing while watching?
I want any of you demoralized DEPLORABLES... to put the camera on and have a friend post your suicide on YouTube and here.
Guess what.
It’s HERE.
You're sick just like Crooked H and her party!

The Mueller Charges Remind Us That His Investigation Is About Criminality

During the reign of President* Trump, doing this job is like being a fireman in hell. No days off. No weekends free. I understand that it’s even worse on those plucky souls who actually have to cover this White House. The president* gets up every day at stupid o’clock and insults a friend, or an enemy, or a newscaster, or the pope and we’re off and running. This week’s off-the-clock surprise came from a different—and vastly more lethal—quarter.

Early Friday evening, CNN reported that the grand jury working with special prosecutor Robert Mueller had returned the first indictments in the investigation into Russian ratfcking in the 2016 election.

Unless CNN has screwed the pooch in epic fashion, this changes the game completely. You had to know something like this was coming; the sudden frenzy over the Steele dossier and the revival of the roundly debunked Uranium One story, two news events which I decline to believe were coincidental because I am not someone who bought an admission to Trump University, were pretty clear tells that bad news was coming from someone. (Note to any legitimate journalists who are pursuing the uranium story: you are refs who have been worked.) Now the stories to be pursued do not involve when Mueller and his people will move, but against whom they already have moved, and who might those people give up to save their own hides. This is now a crime story. That makes all the difference. The mist is beginning to clear across the Great Grimpen Mire.

As the indictments mount and we get pictures of your boys being led away in handcuffs you’ll get real interested real quickly..
damn the ballot box...Hillary will not be denied her birthright eh!

During the reign of President* Trump, doing this job is like being a fireman in hell. No days off. No weekends free. I understand that it’s even worse on those plucky souls who actually have to cover this White House. The president* gets up every day at stupid o’clock and insults a friend, or an enemy, or a newscaster, or the pope and we’re off and running. This week’s off-the-clock surprise came from a different—and vastly more lethal—quarter.

Early Friday evening, CNN reported that the grand jury working with special prosecutor Robert Mueller had returned the first indictments in the investigation into Russian ratfcking in the 2016 election.

Unless CNN has screwed the pooch in epic fashion, this changes the game completely. You had to know something like this was coming; the sudden frenzy over the Steele dossier and the revival of the roundly debunked Uranium One story, two news events which I decline to believe were coincidental because I am not someone who bought an admission to Trump University, were pretty clear tells that bad news was coming from someone. (Note to any legitimate journalists who are pursuing the uranium story: you are refs who have been worked.) Now the stories to be pursued do not involve when Mueller and his people will move, but against whom they already have moved, and who might those people give up to save their own hides. This is now a crime story. That makes all the difference. The mist is beginning to clear across the Great Grimpen Mire.

What happened?

Indeed it’s about criminality.
We’ve followed all the evidence of so many of T’s administrations meeting with Russians and then lying about it when they got caught.
Trumpers just kept living in la la land.

What happened?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAA

Indeed it’s about criminality.
We’ve followed all the evidence of so many of T’s administrations meeting with Russians and then lying about it when they got caught.
Trumpers just kept living in la la land.
DNBcntZXUAANnhF.jpg

Criminality huh.

It’s happening.

Provide proof. You’re lying. I’m calling you out liar.
LOL.. They were cleared by Mueller himself... But hey, the last five times you called me out you had to put your head up your ass and runaway... this will be no different. I Trust my sources and I know who they are unlike your CNN who has no clue who theirs are...

Guess what.
It’s HERE.
Is it monday already?...you really believe you are the one making sane posts here?

damn the ballot box...Hillary will not be denied her birthright eh!
This is like mass hypnosis. You’ve been led by your lying RW media to think Hillary is the criminal. Now you’re beside yourself not knowing what to do when your boys will be the ones indicted.
Funny as hell.

Forum List

Back