Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

"Trump accused Mueller of running an investigation riddled with conflicts of interest and said the special counsel would cross a line if his probe expanded to include the Trump family's finances"

:laugh2:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
My suspicion is Flynn, Manafort or The Kush, but hopefully all three.

Think it's designed to make them sing about somebody even higher up.

DHmO8vdXkAA1EHy.jpg

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter
Moron thinks Hillary is under investigation.

She is, ever hear of Uranium one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that where a Russian company bought a Canadian one in 2009?

Nope, that's where Hillary gave away title to 20% of US uranium to the Russians in exchange for 145M to the Clinton foundation (Clinton bank account) and 500K to Bubba for a 30 minute speech in Moscow.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter
Moron thinks Hillary is under investigation.

She is, ever hear of Uranium one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that where a Russian company bought a Canadian one in 2009?

Nope, that's where Hillary gave away title to 20% of US uranium to the Russians in exchange for 145M to the Clinton foundation (Clinton bank account) and 500K to Bubba for a 30 minute speech in Moscow.

Nope. It's where a Russian company bought a Canadian company in 2009. Hilary could not give away any titles to US uranium.

Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

Much ado over nothing I'm sure. I smell too much politics here.
This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) is requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" is stunning. The only money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not shown as a lie, created at CNN.

Last edited:
Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

Much ado over nothing I'm sure. I smell too much politics here.
This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" and the money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not show as a lie created at CNN.

Except Mueller is a republican. He ran the FBI and was appointed by GW Bush.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

I don't know if there's been any change e since you posted yesterday but my money is on manafort and/or Flynn.

rock and roll... let the festivities begin... no matter how much the sociopaths want to make it about Hillary.

And the hooome of the brave. Play ball!

Mueller is in deep shit. His conflict of interest is glaring as he is a POTENTIAL DEFENDANT in the corruption case... Investigating yourself... How nice... So he leaks this info in an effort too give his snake oil credibility and the Clinton's cover... and who else to sell it to ? Someone who will eat it ...CNN

And every member of Mueller's team is a left wing hack..

Mueller is in deep shit. His conflict of interest is glaring as he is a POTENTIAL DEFENDANT in the corruption case... Investigating yourself... How nice... So he leaks this info in an effort too give his snake oil credibility and the Clinton's cover... and who else to sell it to ? Someone who will eat it ...CNN

Mueller is in nothing.

Trump especially upset after hearing Mueller would access tax returns: report 07/21/17

Trump especially upset after hearing Mueller would access tax returns: report :itsok:

"The Washington Post reported that the president has been particularly upset by the notion that Mueller could access Trump's personal tax returns, which he has repeatedly declined to release to the public.

As part of his investigation into the Kremlin's role in the 2016 presidential election and whether members of Trump's campaign coordinated with Russian officials or operatives to influence the race, Mueller is also looking at possible financial ties between campaign members and Russian interests."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back