Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

Much ado over nothing I'm sure. I smell too much politics here.
This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" and the money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not show as a lie created at CNN.

Except Mueller is a republican. He ran the FBI and was appointed by GW Bush.
Wrong; Mueller is a registered democrat and long time friend of Bill Clinton. He also, as did most of the investigators on his team, work for the Clinton's....

I see you have an aversion to verifiable facts...

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter

it's not, kkk troll.

How do you know this, NaziGril?

Mueller leak more sealed information?

Hillary committed high treason
Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Meh...a bunch of egoists worried that the World Series of Baseball is getting more media attention than they are.

Wrong; Mueller is a registered democrat and long time friend of Bill Clinton. He also, as did most of the investigators on his team, work for the Clinton's....

Mueller was a registered Republican when he was appointed by Bush and took office as the 6th Director of the FBI in Sept 2001!

You mentioned something about an aversion to verifiable facts, I believe?

Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) is requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" is stunning. The only money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not shown as a lie, created at CNN.

Seems like the dossier thing was making the kitchen a little too hot. Time to open the windows and let it cool off.

So instead of talking about that or uranium, our discussions are now shifted to this supposed charges by the grand jury. We will be talking about that at least the rest of the weekend.

Whomever it is, it's not President Trump....they usually wait to get the guy at the top, if they even can, as the last move...

these charges are probably just to get the person being charged, to cooperate or plea bargain for a bigger fish to fry...

the first charges are probably not related directly to their mission, though indirectly related....like money laundering for the Russians....or money laundering to avoid taxes....imo
Most of what I hear Manafort is the likely first to be charged.
yeah, it was leaked a few weeks ago that he was going to be indicted...

CNN won't say who is being charged, even though they KNOW who it is, until the person is notified....they've been calling the lawyers of this person to see if he has been notified yet and the lawyers have said no...

Manafort is overseas working another business deal....

It's possible or more than likely, it is him....that's why "the person" being indicted, hasn't gotten the information yet, is my best guess, making the person, Manafort... again imo....
If he's overseas....and it's him....will he refuse to come back?

Talking Points Brought to Trump Tower Meeting Were Shared With Kremlin
28dc-tower1-master768.jpg

Natalia V. Veselnitskaya arrived at a meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 hoping to interest top Trump campaign officials in the contents of a memo she believed contained information damaging to the Democratic Party and, by extension, Hillary Clinton. The material was the fruit of her research as a private lawyer, she has repeatedly said, and any suggestion that she was acting at the Kremlin’s behest that day is anti-Russia “hysteria.”

But interviews and records show that in the months before the meeting, Ms. Veselnitskaya had discussed the allegations with one of Russia’s most powerful officials, the prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika. And the memo she brought with her closely followed a document that Mr. Chaika’s office had given to an American congressman two months earlier, incorporating some paragraphs verbatim.

The coordination between the Trump Tower visitor and the Russian prosecutor general undercuts Ms. Veselnitskaya’s account that she was a purely independent actor when she sat down with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman. It also suggests that emails from an intermediary to the younger Mr. Trump promising that Ms. Veselnitskaya would arrive with information from Russian prosecutors were rooted at least partly in fact — not mere “puffery,” as the president’s son later said.

Talking Points Brought to Trump Tower Meeting Were Shared With Kremlin

This explains why the Deplorables are trying to distract us with talk about uranium deals and the provenance of the Steele dossier.
I'll bet this meeting was all about the dirt the Russians had on trump. A remember? thingie.

Some dare call it blackmail

Mueller was a registered Republican when he was appointed by Bush and took office as the 6th Director of the FBI in Sept 2001!

You mentioned something about an aversion to verifiable facts, I believe?
HE is CURRENTLY RESISTED DEMOCRAT and has a long history of democrat activism... but continue to blow smoke..

This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" and the money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not show as a lie created at CNN.

Except Mueller is a republican. He ran the FBI and was appointed by GW Bush.

Really?

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back