Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Wrong; Mueller is a registered democrat and long time friend of Bill Clinton. He also, as did most of the investigators on his team, work for the Clinton's....

I see you have an aversion to verifiable facts...
Mueller was a registered Republican when he was appointed by Bush and took office as the 6th Director of the FBI in Sept 2001!

You mentioned something about an aversion to verifiable facts, I believe?
HE is CURRENTLY RESISTED DEMOCRAT and has a long history of democrat activism... but continue to blow smoke..
What’s a “ resisted Democrat.”
If you meant REGISTERED you would be incorrect.
Mueller is a life long republican with an outstanding reputation that most of Congress will agree with. Of course not the ones up Trump’s colon of course..

Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

Much ado over nothing I'm sure. I smell too much politics here.
This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" and the money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not show as a lie created at CNN.

Except Mueller is a republican. He ran the FBI and was appointed by GW Bush.
Wrong; Mueller is a registered democrat and long time friend of Bill Clinton. He also, as did most of the investigators on his team, work for the Clinton's....

You just pull crap outta your butt all the time

Mueller was a registered Republican when he was appointed by Bush and took office as the 6th Director of the FBI in Sept 2001!

HE is CURRENTLY RESISTED DEMOCRAT and has a long history of democrat activism... but continue to blow smoke..

Mueller is the crooked pile of shit who refused to act on the open corruption of the Obama IRS hazing non-party members.

Mueller is scum. If he indicts Manifort in an effort to distract from the unraveling Clinton collusion with Russia; let me remind the Bolsheviks what is currently going on:

{This undercover eyewitness reportedly has evidence on how the Russians schemed to bribe the Clintons and others in the Obama administration. Seemingly, the efforts were quite successful as former President Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank and Russian insiders promoting the deal contributed approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.} Hillary, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

The corrupt bastard is doing his part for the party by attempting to distract America, but I suspect he will only entice the vile goons like Jillian who are already dedicated Marxists.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Manifort and Flynn for sure.
I saw some tweets where Manafort's attorney claims nothing from Mueller. Now this might mean that Manafort has turned which is great news, but I agree those two at least. Might be more.
Manafort is going to flip. Probably Flynn too. That’s why the Fraud in Chief pestered Comey so hard to drop the investigation. He knows what’s coming down.
Remember T’s biggest supporter Bannon predicted there’s only a 30% chance T will finish his one term. Bannon knows what’s coming down too.
There's nothing to "flip." That's what you're too stupid to understand.
You have such confidence in this life long criminal. It’s almost a childlike innocence but since we know you we’re well aware of your mental difficulties.
Just don’t leave your lunch on the short bus on Monday.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

We'll see. CNN has put out so much garbage that just isn't so related to this whole thing, there is no guarantee they know anything now. I am plenty jaded by now and 'anonymous sources' and unstated anticipation just aren't good journalism.

Will believe it when it happens. No speculation here. Just waiting for the facts.

This is a standard democrat deflection tactic.. To many people have been exposed and with the revelation that the FEC (Federal Elections Commission) requesting charges for "Paying foreign entities to influence a US election" and the money trail we have is the Clinton's.... Definitely going to be an interesting week if the charges pending story is not show as a lie created at CNN.

Really?

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

'Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III'

Any one in Washington politics with an III 'the third' surname is generationally embeded in the established power structure.

Mueller is the crooked pile of shit who refused to act on the open corruption of the Obama IRS hazing non-party members.

Mueller is scum. If he indicts Manifort in an effort to distract from the unraveling Clinton collusion with Russia; let me remind the Bolsheviks what is currently going on:

{This undercover eyewitness reportedly has evidence on how the Russians schemed to bribe the Clintons and others in the Obama administration. Seemingly, the efforts were quite successful as former President Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank and Russian insiders promoting the deal contributed approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.} Hillary, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

The corrupt bastard is doing his part for the party by attempting to distract America, but I suspect he will only entice the vile goons like Jillian who are already dedicated Marxists.
You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Really?

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.

Any one in Washington politics with an III 'the third' surname is generationally embeded in the established power structure.
Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
195704_600.jpg

You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

He is no doubt a good guy, but the evidence is mounting that he also has so much personal involvement in what he investigating that even some Democrats now are saying it crosses the line and he should recuse himself and resign.

Really?

Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

'Ever' is a pretty big word. How far back are you willing to go?

Bob Mueller could have the most distinguished record of any man in America. That’s why he was picked for this awesome responsibility. They know he’d be fair but tough..
That’s why Hannity and the trump whores hate him. He’s everything the comrade isn’t.

He is no doubt a good guy, but the evidence is mounting that he also has so much personal involvement in what he investigating that even some Democrats now are saying it crosses the line and he should recuse himself and resign.
No sane person is calling for Mueller to recuse himself. Only a true numbskull would tell someone to step down towards the END of his investigation.

Mueller is a crooked pile of shit.

As head of the FBI he refused to investigate the gun running of Criminal Eric Holder at the behest of Barack Obama in order to protect his party. When proof was shown that Obama was using the IRS to attack his enemies and enemies of the party, the corrupt pile of shit again refused to investigate.

Fuck Mueller, he is a disgrace.

Even this action is purely motivated by his desire to promote the filthy party, hoping to distract from the now revealed collusion between Clinton, the Russians, and the shameful democratic party.

Forum List

Back