Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Mueller is the crooked pile of shit who refused to act on the open corruption of the Obama IRS hazing non-party members.

Mueller is scum. If he indicts Manifort in an effort to distract from the unraveling Clinton collusion with Russia; let me remind the Bolsheviks what is currently going on:

{This undercover eyewitness reportedly has evidence on how the Russians schemed to bribe the Clintons and others in the Obama administration. Seemingly, the efforts were quite successful as former President Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank and Russian insiders promoting the deal contributed approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.} Hillary, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

The corrupt bastard is doing his part for the party by attempting to distract America, but I suspect he will only entice the vile goons like Jillian who are already dedicated Marxists.
You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

He is no doubt a good guy, but the evidence is mounting that he also has so much personal involvement in what he investigating that even some Democrats now are saying it crosses the line and he should recuse himself and resign.
No sane person is calling for Mueller to recuse himself. Only a true numbskull would tell someone to step down towards the END of his investigation.

Even the leftist USA Today has called for Mueller to do the honorable thing;

{Robert Mueller is a man of integrity with a long record of public service. In the abstract, he would be the right selection as special counsel in the Russia investigation. Under the specific circumstances of this case, however, with his longtime friend James Comey at the center of the inquiry, Mueller's the wrong choice. The public cannot be as sure as it needs to be of his objectivity.

This is true for reasons similar to those that prompted Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from the same investigation. Sessions testified Tuesday that he felt he had no proper choice because he had a potential political conflict of interest, having been a campaign adviser to President Trump. Mueller should likewise step away because he has a potential personal conflict of interest, having been a longtime friend of a crucial witness, Comey, and Comey's key ally at the most important moment of his career.}

Robert Mueller should recuse himself from Russia investigation

The problem is of course, Mueller has no honor. He is a leftist hack.

Trump can replace him for the incompetence of not handling the 15 charges on Crooked H especially.

If he does, he's done.

And the felony acts CNN has committed getting these unauthorized leaks helps prove Trump's point. Even if Manafort gets indicted. That just opens the door for Podesta to also get indicted. Which leads to Crooked H.
I see you haven’t gotten any smarter over night.
Show even a smidgeon of evidence what CNN did is a felony.
Now run away and bury yourself back in Trump’s colon.

giphy.gif

This Mueller move smells Crooked H paying off someone.
My goodness....so obsessed by H. Clinton.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Really?

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

'Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III'

Any one in Washington politics with an III 'the third' surname is generationally embeded in the established power structure.
Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

'Ever' is a pretty big word. How far back are you willing to go?
You’re right. We have the babbling idiocy of JC, Bripat and Miketx in the running of dumbest shit to contend with.

I can not hold a candle to those guys, but this does not change the fact that Mueller the 3rd is an established political left wing entity.

It is easier if one depersonalizes this stuff and thinks of politicians as experimental laboratory animals.

Wrong.

This character assassination of Bob Mueller is brought to you courtesy of the Sean Hannity Comedy Hour.
Yet another chicken hawk like the pussygrabber.

'Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III'

Any one in Washington politics with an III 'the third' surname is generationally embeded in the established power structure.
Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

'Ever' is a pretty big word. How far back are you willing to go?
You’re right. We have the babbling idiocy of JC, Bripat and Miketx in the running of dumbest shit to contend with.

I can not hold a candle to those guys, but this does not change the fact that Mueller the 3rd is an established political left wing entity.

It is easier if one depersonalizes this stuff and thinks of politicians as experimental laboratory animals.

Wrong.

Your grammar class in the 5th grade taught that there were one word sentences?

Astounding.

And the felony acts CNN has committed getting these unauthorized leaks helps prove Trump's point. Even if Manafort gets indicted. That just opens the door for Podesta to also get indicted. Which leads to Crooked H.

Not going to happen.
Well that proves Trump's point.

Trump has no point.
That he wins?

He lost the popular vote and it's looking more and more like he used illegal means to convince the idiots in those rural rust belt towns to vote for him.

View attachment 157017
giphy.gif

This Mueller move smells Crooked H paying off someone.
My goodness....so obsessed by H. Clinton.

DNGciQoU8AAjPaS.jpg

Well it is halloween time, nobama nut.
Moron still living in 2016. When trump’s forced to resign or goes to prison Hillary will have the last laugh.

I wanna thank the rodeo clown lady for helping president Trump in 2017, though.

looks like another leftist attempt at a coup
Yes, nothing say coup like using the Constitutionally established judicial system.
the president is despicable, he has no regard for the laws and ethics of our founding fathers, spits on the constitution daily, and needs to be impeached and removed from office before we end up in WW3 imo.

Can't be soon enough, cuz we as a nation are in danger with him in there!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mueller was a registered Republican when he was appointed by Bush and took office as the 6th Director of the FBI in Sept 2001!

You mentioned something about an aversion to verifiable facts, I believe?
HE is CURRENTLY RESISTED DEMOCRAT and has a long history of democrat activism... but continue to blow smoke..

Mueller is the crooked pile of shit who refused to act on the open corruption of the Obama IRS hazing non-party members.

Mueller is scum. If he indicts Manifort in an effort to distract from the unraveling Clinton collusion with Russia; let me remind the Bolsheviks what is currently going on:

{This undercover eyewitness reportedly has evidence on how the Russians schemed to bribe the Clintons and others in the Obama administration. Seemingly, the efforts were quite successful as former President Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank and Russian insiders promoting the deal contributed approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.} Hillary, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

The corrupt bastard is doing his part for the party by attempting to distract America, but I suspect he will only entice the vile goons like Jillian who are already dedicated Marxists.
You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Mueller is a crooked pile of shit.

As head of the FBI he refused to investigate the gun running of Criminal Eric Holder at the behest of Barack Obama in order to protect his party. When proof was shown that Obama was using the IRS to attack his enemies and enemies of the party, the corrupt pile of shit again refused to investigate.

Fuck Mueller, he is a disgrace.

Even this action is purely motivated by his desire to promote the filthy party, hoping to distract from the now revealed collusion between Clinton, the Russians, and the shameful democratic party.
You can’t handle Mueller didn’t believe the far right’s conspiracy theories. I see you have.
Everything you just wrote is a lie based on the fact that Mueller is everything your comrade isn’t. Courageous, honest and extremely well respected.
You watch too much of the Hannity Comedy Hour.
Pssttttt Mueller probably has the comrade’s tax returns..

Be afraid be very afraid.

Mueller can do nothing to thwart the revelations that the party and Clinton were in collusion with Russia to tamper with our election by creating a fake "dossier" to slander and libel Trump. These facts are already known, even WaPo has been forced to admit it. CNN hasn't and won't, but they have less credibility than DailyKOS at this point.

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're a Communist. Mueller is going after Paul Manafort. Whether this trumped up indictment is against Manafort or one of his associates is unknown. Mueller leaked (a felony) the information to his leftist buddies at CNN about the indictment, but has not yet revealed who it is against, so I doubt it is Manafort. The purpose of Mueller's move is to distract from the now known collusion between the Party and Russia, which has Comey smack dab in the middle of.

Forum List

Back