Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

You’re right. We have the babbling idiocy of JC, Bripat and Miketx in the running of dumbest shit to contend with.

I can not hold a candle to those guys, but this does not change the fact that Mueller the 3rd is an established political left wing entity.

It is easier if one depersonalizes this stuff and thinks of politicians as experimental laboratory animals.

Wrong.

Your grammar class in the 5th grade taught that there were one word sentences?

Astounding.
There are absolutely one word sentences. Wow! Great! Etc.
Maybe Hooked on Phonics would work for you.

I will only buy it if you get the commission as salesperson. Best I can do to help out.

I know the minimum wage is, like, zero for political message board hackery.
I haven’t worked minimum wage since I was 16 but thanks for making a fool of yourself. It’s DEPLORABLES most prominent feature.

HE is CURRENTLY RESISTED DEMOCRAT and has a long history of democrat activism... but continue to blow smoke..

Mueller is the crooked pile of shit who refused to act on the open corruption of the Obama IRS hazing non-party members.

Mueller is scum. If he indicts Manifort in an effort to distract from the unraveling Clinton collusion with Russia; let me remind the Bolsheviks what is currently going on:

{This undercover eyewitness reportedly has evidence on how the Russians schemed to bribe the Clintons and others in the Obama administration. Seemingly, the efforts were quite successful as former President Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Moscow bank and Russian insiders promoting the deal contributed approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.} Hillary, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

The corrupt bastard is doing his part for the party by attempting to distract America, but I suspect he will only entice the vile goons like Jillian who are already dedicated Marxists.
You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Mueller is a crooked pile of shit.

As head of the FBI he refused to investigate the gun running of Criminal Eric Holder at the behest of Barack Obama in order to protect his party. When proof was shown that Obama was using the IRS to attack his enemies and enemies of the party, the corrupt pile of shit again refused to investigate.

Fuck Mueller, he is a disgrace.

Even this action is purely motivated by his desire to promote the filthy party, hoping to distract from the now revealed collusion between Clinton, the Russians, and the shameful democratic party.
You can’t handle Mueller didn’t believe the far right’s conspiracy theories. I see you have.
Everything you just wrote is a lie based on the fact that Mueller is everything your comrade isn’t. Courageous, honest and extremely well respected.
You watch too much of the Hannity Comedy Hour.
Pssttttt Mueller probably has the comrade’s tax returns..

Be afraid be very afraid.

Mueller can do nothing to thwart the revelations that the party and Clinton were in collusion with Russia to tamper with our election by creating a fake "dossier" to slander and libel Trump. These facts are already known, even WaPo has been forced to admit it. CNN hasn't and won't, but they have less credibility than DailyKOS at this point.

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're a Communist. Mueller is going after Paul Manafort. Whether this trumped up indictment is against Manafort or one of his associates is unknown. Mueller leaked (a felony) the information to his leftist buddies at CNN about the indictment, but has not yet revealed who it is against, so I doubt it is Manafort. The purpose of Mueller's move is to distract from the now known collusion between the Party and Russia, which has Comey smack dab in the middle of.
there is no proof the dossier or opposition research is fake, in fact, the FBI has been verifying the parts involving Trump Campaign member's meetings and connections with the Russian operatives that the dossier claims took place....

the salacious part of the dossier is not being checked out by the FBI, so we do not know if that is false or true....

what we do know is the dates and times and people in these Trump/Russian meetings have panned out ON THE dates and times and places the dossier claims they did....

Mueller didn't leak anything to CNN...

A Watershed Moment for the Russia Investigation
October 28, 2017 at 11:37 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard0 Comments

Matt Miller, a former Obama Justice Department official, emails Mike Allen on reports of pending indictments in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe: “I think it means this will be a rolling investigation. Rather than conduct his entire investigation and then wrap things up with indictments and possibly a report at the end, he is doing it in stages, the way the Justice Department might attack a drug cartel or a mafia family.”

He added that this “is a watershed moment for the politics surrounding the investigation.”

Matt Miller, a former Obama Justice Department official, emails Mike Allen on reports of pending indictments in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe: “I think it means this will be a rolling investigation. Rather than conduct his entire investigation and then wrap things up with indictments and possibly a report at the end, he is doing it in stages, the way the Justice Department might attack a drug cartel or a mafia family.”

He added that this “is a watershed moment for the politics surrounding the investigation.”
Well yeah, even nobama colluded with the Russians in that video.

I can not hold a candle to those guys, but this does not change the fact that Mueller the 3rd is an established political left wing entity.

It is easier if one depersonalizes this stuff and thinks of politicians as experimental laboratory animals.

Wrong.

Astounding.

I will only buy it if you get the commission as salesperson. Best I can do to help out.

I haven’t worked minimum wage since I was 16 but thanks for making a fool of yourself. It’s DEPLORABLES most prominent feature.

So, that was, like, 5 years ago?

You suck the balls of the most corrupt politician in history. A pathological liar. Bob Mueller has a thousand times more credibility than your serial sex offender does.

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

He is no doubt a good guy, but the evidence is mounting that he also has so much personal involvement in what he investigating that even some Democrats now are saying it crosses the line and he should recuse himself and resign.
No sane person is calling for Mueller to recuse himself. Only a true numbskull would tell someone to step down towards the END of his investigation.

Even the leftist USA Today has called for Mueller to do the honorable thing;

{Robert Mueller is a man of integrity with a long record of public service. In the abstract, he would be the right selection as special counsel in the Russia investigation. Under the specific circumstances of this case, however, with his longtime friend James Comey at the center of the inquiry, Mueller's the wrong choice. The public cannot be as sure as it needs to be of his objectivity.

This is true for reasons similar to those that prompted Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from the same investigation. Sessions testified Tuesday that he felt he had no proper choice because he had a potential political conflict of interest, having been a campaign adviser to President Trump. Mueller should likewise step away because he has a potential personal conflict of interest, having been a longtime friend of a crucial witness, Comey, and Comey's key ally at the most important moment of his career.}

Robert Mueller should recuse himself from Russia investigation

The problem is of course, Mueller has no honor. He is a leftist hack.

Trump can replace him for the incompetence of not handling the 15 charges on Crooked H especially.

No, no, no. Trump should stay completely out of it. But there is increasing pressure on Mueller to resign due to conflict of personal interest, and that will become a deafening chorus as soon as somebody leaks that he is now investigating Hillary.
The only pressure for Mueller to resign is coming from the same people that put the pussygrabber in office. Not one legit or respectable person is saying that.
Plus once again how stupid are you to think someone will step down when the investigation is almost complete. I swear you T supporters are the dumbest people on earth..

Astounding.

So, that was, like, 5 years ago?
You want to rethink that lame comeback?

He is no doubt a good guy, but the evidence is mounting that he also has so much personal involvement in what he investigating that even some Democrats now are saying it crosses the line and he should recuse himself and resign.
No sane person is calling for Mueller to recuse himself. Only a true numbskull would tell someone to step down towards the END of his investigation.

Even the leftist USA Today has called for Mueller to do the honorable thing;

{Robert Mueller is a man of integrity with a long record of public service. In the abstract, he would be the right selection as special counsel in the Russia investigation. Under the specific circumstances of this case, however, with his longtime friend James Comey at the center of the inquiry, Mueller's the wrong choice. The public cannot be as sure as it needs to be of his objectivity.

This is true for reasons similar to those that prompted Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from the same investigation. Sessions testified Tuesday that he felt he had no proper choice because he had a potential political conflict of interest, having been a campaign adviser to President Trump. Mueller should likewise step away because he has a potential personal conflict of interest, having been a longtime friend of a crucial witness, Comey, and Comey's key ally at the most important moment of his career.}

Robert Mueller should recuse himself from Russia investigation

The problem is of course, Mueller has no honor. He is a leftist hack.

Trump can replace him for the incompetence of not handling the 15 charges on Crooked H especially.

No, no, no. Trump should stay completely out of it. But there is increasing pressure on Mueller to resign due to conflict of personal interest, and that will become a deafening chorus as soon as somebody leaks that he is now investigating Hillary.
The only pressure for Mueller to resign is coming from the same people that put the pussygrabber in office. Not one legit or respectable person is saying that.
Plus once again how stupid are you to think someone will step down when the investigation is almost complete. I swear you T supporters are the dumbest people on earth..
President can replace him for incompetence. It's just fake news CNN committing the felony getting leaks like this. Which could be fabricated per usual.

Just so happens to happen after eyes switch to Mueller and the dems lol
How ironic

Who do you think it is?
Flynn , Manafort? Kushner?

Flynn for sure, Manafort for sure, and very likely Kushner and Junior. Others will take note and when placed in jeopardy by the FBI that they may lose their bar card and face imprisonment for perjury, they will fess up. Then we will begin to worry that Trump will send our troops into harms way to deflect from his fear of being convicted of high crimes.

Pence isn't a fool, and saw what happened to Ford when he gave Nixon a pass; thus Trump hasn't a chance to be given the same free pass.

We live in interesting times, and denial of what is obvious will do nothing but prove that hacks are hacks and are challenged by reality.

334173F3-A42C-4002-A856-5C689462DD18.jpeg

Anybody who uses the word “ nobama” puts a giant bullseye on his back showing the world he doesn’t have the common sense to off himself..

I mean think about it. They drag it till Monday? It must be not that important enough to where it can happen right now. Manafort has been in the clear.

Mueller should recuse himself. He was right in the middle of all the Obama/Clinton corruption messes. He lacks credibility.

View attachment 157024

Anybody who uses the word “ nobama” puts a giant bullseye on his back showing the world he doesn’t have the common sense to off himself..

watch

Forum List

Back