Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

So you follow me “ all day every day? “
Let’s add stalker to your dubious traits..

I back up everything I say about the buffoon.
You voted for a buffoon totally knowing he was one.
Says so much about you..
No one follows you.
We can't ignore.
Every time anyone checks for New Posts your there with the same freaking post over and over.
Do you ever read the context of what you post?
There's never anything new.
"Trump has Orange hair!"
I'd love for you to show your posts to a psychiatrist; you'd be locked up for the rest of your life.
There are new lies of his to report EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then of course the countless examples of his unpresidential behavior that makes Americans cringe..and yet you still support him.
Anyone still supporting this head case after 9 months there’s seriously something wrong with them..
Resemble anyone?
unsubstantiated pap.
There are over 1500 documented lies of your pussygrabbbers. Posted on this forum many times. But u still think he’s honest. Lol
Did I say he was honest?
Nobody in Washington is honest.
You comparing anyone on the planet with this pathological liar is absurd. He literally has no concept of the truth. Still haven’t figured that out yet?

No one follows you.
We can't ignore.
Every time anyone checks for New Posts your there with the same freaking post over and over.
"Trump has Orange hair!"
I'd love for you to show your posts to a psychiatrist; you'd be locked up for the rest of your life.
There are new lies of his to report EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then of course the countless examples of his unpresidential behavior that makes Americans cringe..and yet you still support him.
Anyone still supporting this head case after 9 months there’s seriously something wrong with them..
Resemble anyone?
unsubstantiated pap.
There are over 1500 documented lies of your pussygrabbbers. Posted on this forum many times. But u still think he’s honest. Lol
Did I say he was honest?
You comparing anyone on the planet with this pathological liar is absurd. He literally has no concept of the truth. Still haven’t figured that out yet?
We had very polite Presidents.
That's why Trump won.

:lmao:

Fucking HuffingGlue, less integrity than even you...

What scummy little clods they, and you are.

Even the Bezos hate blog calls bullshit on these fucking lies from you Stalinists:

{Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so…On March 24, [Sam] Clovis, the campaign co-chairman who also served on the foreign policy team, reacted to one proposed Russia meeting by writing, “We thought we probably should not go forward with any meeting with the Russians until we have had occasion to sit with our NATO allies.” In the same email chain, [Charles] Kubic, the retired admiral, reminded others about legal restrictions on meetings with certain Russian officials, adding, “Just want to make sure that no one on the team outruns their headlights and embarrasses the campaign.”}

Trump campaign emails show aide’s repeated efforts to set up Russia meetings

Just another Trump quote that has come back to bite him in the ass.

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

Donald Trump, February 2016.

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

And then Congress got in the way.
But of course that's something you'll never admit to.

Even the Bezos hate blog calls bullshit on these fucking lies from you Stalinists:

{Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so…On March 24, [Sam] Clovis, the campaign co-chairman who also served on the foreign policy team, reacted to one proposed Russia meeting by writing, “We thought we probably should not go forward with any meeting with the Russians until we have had occasion to sit with our NATO allies.” In the same email chain, [Charles] Kubic, the retired admiral, reminded others about legal restrictions on meetings with certain Russian officials, adding, “Just want to make sure that no one on the team outruns their headlights and embarrasses the campaign.”}

It’s a valid straight news item.
Ya know any news item on the wire anyoneccan pick up and report.
When you don’t likr the news shoot the messenger.

No one follows you.
We can't ignore.
"Trump has Orange hair!"
Resemble anyone?
unsubstantiated pap.
Did I say he was honest?
I figured out you don't.

The HP has been consistently lying for over a year.
But at least, like you, they're consistent.

There ya go again. Nothing is Trump’s fault.
He feels the same way.
Send me your address and I’ll send you a t shirt that reads WHORES R US with a pic of the buffoon on it..

The HP has been consistently lying for over a year.
But at least, like you, they're consistent.
Of course you have no idea what you’re talking about. Most of their articles are straight news items.
Imagine you calling anyone a liar when you support the biggest liar in the history of politics.

There ya go again. Nothing is Trump’s fault.
He feels the same way.
Send me your address and I’ll send you a t shirt that reads WHORES R US with a pic of the buffoon on it..
I didn't say that.
In fact, I just stated a few issues where I don't think he's on the right track.

The HP consistently lies.

It's fucking lies that even the Washington Post rebukes. You fools don't even pretend to do anything but flat out lie anymore.

HuffingGlue is no different than you, complete and utter lies with no pretense of offering facts.

You like what they say because they confirm your seething hatred. But you lack the ability to think, to reason, You have been conditioned to hate, and that is all you are able to do.

Last edited:
AE250089-E4A0-4734-9BDF-23A2B0A11348.jpeg

It's fucking lies that even the Washington Post rebukes. You fools don't even pretend to do anything but flat out lie anymore.

HuffingGlue is no different than you, complete and utter lies with no pretense of offering facts.

You like what they say because they confirm your seething hatred. But you lake the ability to think, to reason, You have been conditioned to hate, and that is all you are able to do.
Have you had the good fortune of sitting down to a meal with a Liberal?
Not a Democrat, a Liberal.

You like what they say because they confirm your seething hatred. But you lake the ability to think, to reason, You have been conditioned to hate, and that is all you are able to do.
Coming from someone who uses Faux news, Daily Caller and Breitbart that’s hilarious..

Coming from someone who uses Faux news, Daily Caller and Breitbart that’s hilarious..
Coming from a guy who uses a meme to express his opinion.

Forum List

Back