Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

This just in. White House lawyers warned trump not to criticize Mueller but Bannon and others told him to get more aggressive.

Also “Trump is seething that probe reaches his former aides.”

You haven’t seen anything yet pussy.

Anonymous sources, I assume.

Fake news.
A good reporter doesn’t reveal his sources or they’ll never get any more in the future..
Common sense 101.

ROFL! Yeah, "these are things we've never seen before." We've never seen so much hysteria over absolutely nothing before.
Thinks crimes against America are “nothing.”
Cheating on your taxes isn't a "crime against American," you fucking douche bag. Pretty soon you assholes will be claiming that jay walking is treason. That's how it worked in the former Soviet Union. Showing up to work late was a crime that could get you sent to the Gulag.
How about money laundering via Russia? Is that legal too?
Plus I never said ANYTHING about cheating on his taxes..
You’re an angry little boy but I can understand it today because you see your whole house of cards falling on your ass.

There isn't a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump administration has engaged in money laundering of any sort. That's just one of the paranoid rants that some snowflake imagined in a drug induced stupor.

Tax evasion is basically the charge that Mueller has lodged against Manafort.
Nope it’s my prediction he money laundered.,.... he got most of his money via Russia as per Don Jr. and no it’s not only tax evasion for Manafort dopey. Also CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE US AND MONEY LAUNDERING,
Imagine you’re still pimping for these criminals.

Those are snowflake wet dreams, not any kind of fact or evidence. Your predictions, along with $3.50, will get you a cup of coffey at Starbucks.

This just in. White House lawyers warned trump not to criticize Mueller but Bannon and others told him to get more aggressive.

Fake news.
A good reporter doesn’t reveal his sources or they’ll never get any more in the future..
Common sense 101.

A con man doesn't reveal his sources either. The people you call "good reporters" have been caught repeatedly publishing fake news. Now you're saying we should trust them. You must be suffering some kind of brain damage.

The Orange supporters are one of the dumbest peopple I've ever seen in my life. Now that it's Manafort as we've been telling you all along, are you gonna admit you were wrong?
The whole entire world and the majority of Americans keeps telling you, you mad a stupid choice.....when are you gonna wake up?
Why would we do that? We've been saying that Mueller would go after Manafort almost since day-one.
LOL, you brothers in this forum were saying otherwise....and your stupid orange leader, didn't he say he will hire the best team....how many people now were fired? how many people had to resign? how many people are from the swamp? how many people are from wall street? how many people are simple traitors? Huh?

Frantic how? The MSM barely mentioned it.
Uranium One has been all over Trump's propaganda networks (fox / breitbart / etc).

The Trump dossier hasn't. I believe out of all the networks, they gave it 20 seconds combined reporting.

Because it's nonsense.

sorry dude, but the corruption around the uranium deal is real. the Clintons sold out the country for 140 million dollars. At least now we know their price.

I'm sorry. Which Clinton had approval authority over that deal?

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

Look at your own far left sources!

The ones Gates and Manafort are charged with.

Why do you charge someone with two crimes for the same thing? And when did failing to fill out forms become a "crime against the United States?"
Crimes against the United States is a catch all. It often appears in indictments for income tax evasion, laundering money, sedition, etc..
In other words, it's a bullshit charge they use for piling on. Wire fraud and mail fraud are similar in nature.
The actually charge is Conspiracy Against the United States which covers a multitude of sins. It is Count 1 of the indictment.
what is that? got a statute for it? what does it entail?
18 U.S.C. 371 is probably the one that is applicable in this case. 923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States | USAM | Department of Justice

Exacty what it says.

The first allegation against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates is "conspiracy against the United States".

But what does it mean?

The detail is spelled out in the US Code of Laws - Title 18, Chapter 19, Section 371.

What does the law say?
Firstly, you cannot be charged with conspiracy alone. The law is used against "two or more people" - in this case, Mr Manafort and Mr Gates.

Secondly, the law is broad. It can be used against a group who "commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose".

In a 1924 case, Hammerschmidt v. United States, Chief Justice William Taft (who was US President from from 1909 to 1913) defined "defraud".

"To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money," he said.

"But it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

The last paragraph is telling. It could certainly pertain to collusion with a foreign govt in an effort to influence an election.It looks like a count they could all be charged with.

So, not paying your taxes, and getting your accountant to help, is a "conspiracy against the United States?".

In other words, it's a bullshit chart the feds use for piling on.

It's meaningless - nothing for snowflakes to soil their panties over.
High school dropout thinks he knows more than federal prosecutors.
Smh

No, but I know bullshit when I see it.

Exacty what it says.

The first allegation against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates is "conspiracy against the United States".

But what does it mean?

The detail is spelled out in the US Code of Laws - Title 18, Chapter 19, Section 371.

What does the law say?
Firstly, you cannot be charged with conspiracy alone. The law is used against "two or more people" - in this case, Mr Manafort and Mr Gates.

Secondly, the law is broad. It can be used against a group who "commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose".

In a 1924 case, Hammerschmidt v. United States, Chief Justice William Taft (who was US President from from 1909 to 1913) defined "defraud".

"To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money," he said.

"But it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

The last paragraph is telling. It could certainly pertain to collusion with a foreign govt in an effort to influence an election.It looks like a count they could all be charged with.

So, not paying your taxes, and getting your accountant to help, is a "conspiracy against the United States?".

Yeah, obviously it's meaningless. Nothing to see here. Move along.

It is meaningless except to indicate how desperate Mewler is.

Fake news.
Common sense 101.

A con man doesn't reveal his sources either. The people you call "good reporters" have been caught repeatedly publishing fake news. Now you're saying we should trust them. You must be suffering some kind of brain damage.
You lie to back up your other lies and craziness.
It’s who you are..

The Orange supporters are one of the dumbest peopple I've ever seen in my life. Now that it's Manafort as we've been telling you all along, are you gonna admit you were wrong?
The whole entire world and the majority of Americans keeps telling you, you mad a stupid choice.....when are you gonna wake up?
Why would we do that? We've been saying that Mueller would go after Manafort almost since day-one.
LOL, you brothers in this forum were saying otherwise....and your stupid orange leader, didn't he say he will hire the best team....how many people now were fired? how many people had to resign? how many people are from the swamp? how many people are from wall street? how many people are simple traitors? Huh?
Don’t expect him to answer any of those questions. He’ll just call you a douchebag and claim victory..

Here’s What ‘Fox & Friends’ Covered On Manafort Indictment Day
A tale of Trump tweets, Dean Cain and an emoji cheeseburger.

This is why Fox News watchers are the most uninformed people in the country according to two studies..

Exacty what it says.

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

Why is Mueller desperate? No don’t bother answering, I’m sure it will be incomprehensible.

Being desperate is not part of his makeup.
Curt Gowdy: I can’t find any person who didn’t think Bob Mueller didn’t do an outstanding job as head of the CIA.

What the hell is "conspiricay against the United States?"

Exacty what it says.

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

Why is Mueller desperate? No don’t bother answering, I’m sure it will be incomprehensible.

Curt Gowdy: I can’t find any person who didn’t think Bob Mueller didn’t do an outstanding job as head of the CIA.
I hope your underwear is the same color as your waste.

Exacty what it says.

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

No, it's not about not paying your taxes but rather engaging in a conspiracy to hide taxable revenue. And no, it is certainly not a meanness charge as it is a felony punishable by up 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

Exacty what it says.

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

You’re just a troll.... and not even an interesting one..

You’re just a troll.... and not even an interesting one..
You're calling me a troll?
You're a freaking psycho.
I'm surprised the ward allows you to use the PC.

Forum List

Back