EXCLUSIVE: Jack Posobiec RIPS Biden admin for choosing to 'withhold critical information' on Titan disappearance

Ray Epps talked the sub commander into using shoddy materials so international Jew banker George Soros's billionaire competitors would be killed.
Still mocking a tragedy you piece of shit. Show us how carbon fiber would survive that trip or STFU and GFY asshole.

There was no way of knowing what that sound was at the time. It was only after they found the wreckage that it was confirmation of the implosion.

They didn’t even know where the sound came from much less than it was the Titan.

It never ceases to amaze me how you right wing fools claim knowledge of everything, and yet you know nothing, and have evidence of nothing you claim to know.
You shouldn’t open your mouth you constantly lying POS. Experienced people know what sounds are. That’s why they’re in those positions retard. Never ceases to amaze me how you keep making a fool of yourself, then come back for more mocking.

I’m never disappointed by our expert armchair quarterbacks who know more than real life Navy officers.
Never disappointed by your utter stupidity retard. So you now deny that people in those positions would know by EXPERIENCE what certain sounds mean. Keep flailing.

Still mocking a tragedy you piece of shit. Show us how carbon fiber would survive that trip or STFU and GFY asshole.
I think it might have been extraterrestrials. The sub got too close to one of their ocean bases.

I think it might have been extraterrestrials. The sub got too close to one of their ocean bases.
Keep showing what an ignorant piece of shit you are asshole. Now answer why the carbon fiber submersible couldn’t not withstand the pressure asshole.

I blame George Soros. He sold them shoddy goods.
You’re now the biggest piece of shit here. Congratulations you retard. Now explain how the carbon fiber wasn’t a great material choice. You can’t because you’re a no education lefturd who’s done nothing but mock a tragedy. Throw up more trolling bullshit you grade school dropout.

Forum List

Back