EXCLUSIVE: Jack Posobiec RIPS Biden admin for choosing to 'withhold critical information' on Titan disappearance

he guy that blew the whistle? Is he real, or just another ghost that nobody has heard from in 3 years?

He guy? Of course he's real... unfortunately for you.

I'm not getting you loons trying to defend what happened. A tinkertoy submersible imploded, it's not political, it's what it is, pure stupid

Really now? So you think it is a good idea to tell them a sound like an explosion was picked up, and it might have been the submersible but you don’t really know. Remind me….what is the point of crushing their hopes when you don’t know?
They knew exactly what is was when it happened. They know when a propeller is going. You don't think they don't know what an implosion sounds like? Coming from where it was suppose to be? Biden wanted to save it to cover the news up away from his impeachment and Hunter. A total corrupt administration.

You’re not really very bright, are you? Snap decisions like that can often make one look like a fool. Though I guess, for the MAGA crowd, that’s business as usual!
They knew Sunday and waited till Thursday to announce it. Just so happened Biden needed something to cover the news for him.

A great resource. For people like you, it is who you turn to for more reasons to hate.

Posobiec — a Trump favorite — has collaborated with white supremacists, neo-fascists and antisemites for years, while producing propaganda that Trump and his inner circle have publicly celebrated.

You can't believe the crooked Anti-White SPLC. They're run by Jews who hate White people and free speech.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being White. There's nothing wrong with being Supreme/Superior/The Best. What race are you?
I am human, I am white, that does not make me superior to anyone.
I judge people by their character, not the color of their skin or their religion or their nationality.
So, I do feel superior to people of low character, low morals. So I do feel superior to you.
But I feel you have the ability to be a person of high character if you choose to. You choose not to for some perverse reason.

Just stating the facts, nothing illegal about it. But does show how corrupt he is.
How does that spell corruption? Do you really think a bunch of rich guys sitting in a tube is on his radar? The war in Ukraine is real deal at the moment. Titan was just a sideshow, so a sound that may or may not be an implosion isn’t a top priority. Especially if jumping the gun and being wrong could put a family through unnecessary stress. Shortly thereafter, the news was out through normal media channels anyway. It’s not like he had more definitive info than the people on site.

How does that spell corruption? Do you really think a bunch of rich guys sitting in a tube is on his radar? The war in Ukraine is real deal at the moment. Titan was just a sideshow, so a sound that may or may not be an implosion isn’t a top priority. Especially if jumping the gun and being wrong could put a family through unnecessary stress. Shortly thereafter, the news was out through normal media channels anyway. It’s not like he had more definitive info than the people on site.
Important enough to wait till he needed the story put out to cover for him.

Forum List

Back