EXCLUSIVE: Jack Posobiec RIPS Biden admin for choosing to 'withhold critical information' on Titan disappearance

Nothingburger, nothingburger. Next!
Yes, because Biden suppressed the story to cover those. You loons have stated for years Hunter's story was a lie. Now he has admitted to it. So you're full of crap.

They knew exactly what is was when it happened. They know when a propeller is going. You don't think they don't know what an implosion sounds like? Coming from where it was suppose to be? Biden wanted to save it to cover the news up away from his impeachment and Hunter. A total corrupt administration.
Biden isn’t responsible for telling or not telling. His impeachment is a joke, even the GOP recognizes what a train wreck it is for their party. Well, you know what they say…never let a crisis go to waste, Republicans are right on it.

The Navy says it picked up what may have been the implosion of the Titan -- the private submersible that was declared lost Thursday -- on its underwater microphones five days before rescue teams learned of its demise.

The revelation raised questions about how the Navy evidence, which was collected Sunday but not made public until Thursday, played into the large search-and-rescue effort that transfixed the world.

However, experts in submarine operations and sonar say that, while the data seems prescient in hindsight, it was likely inconclusive on its own and the search effort -- led by the U.S. Coast Guard but involving ships and military assets from the U.S. and several countries -- was still necessary and meaningful.

Brynn Tannehill, a former Navy aviator who flew anti-submarine aircraft and spent time as a sonar operator aboard a submarine, noted that noises picked up on underwater microphones can often be ambiguous and always require secondary confirmation.

"Without confirmation generally all you can say is 'noises consistent with X,'" Tannehill wrote in a series of Tweets on Friday.

"Until you find the wreckage, you cannot rule out tectonic activity, other military activity that was unknown to the U.S., potential commercial operations, etc.," she added.

I don't agree with you Coyote.

The truth about those people killed had to be known when it happened.

I have my opinions you have yours..... and both opinions will never meet ....that's all.

The navy knew immediately.
They didn't want the world to know how intrusive our surveillance systems are, so they waited.
Not sure what they were waiting for, but -

They didn't want the world to know how intrusive our surveillance systems are, so they waited.
Biden said I need a diversion about mid week. Navy say I got you.

The Navy knew it right away.

You think what you want.

Doesn't change reality.
Amazing how these fool leftists think any experienced Navy officers in that position wouldn’t know if that sound was an implosion or not. They’d have known the route that submersible was taking too. I can’t help but think there’s more to this story. A lot of unanswered questions remain.

Amazing how these fool leftists think any experienced Navy officers in that position wouldn’t know if that sound was an implosion or not. They’d have known the route that submersible was taking too. I can’t help but think there’s more to this story. A lot of unanswered questions remain.

The Navy knew.....they knew from day one! Yes.

Fuck off you retarded asshole. Shoddy materials led to the tragedy. Which, as a true POS, you mock. Stay under your rock with the rest of the scum.
Ray Epps talked the sub commander into using shoddy materials so international Jew banker George Soros's billionaire competitors would be killed.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

This describes the MAGA braindead cult members fixation on Trump lies and conspiracy theories.

347241306_174660442235390_421718139642162662_n.jpg

There was no way of knowing what that sound was at the time. It was only after they found the wreckage that it was confirmation of the implosion.

They didn’t even know where the sound came from much less than it was the Titan.

It never ceases to amaze me how you right wing fools claim knowledge of everything, and yet you know nothing, and have evidence of nothing you claim to know.

That was one of the reasons, but not the only one.

I’m never disappointed by our expert armchair quarterbacks who know more than real life Navy officers.

Forum List

Back