EXCLUSIVE: Lawless Maricopa County Updates Election Results by 5,000 Votes — Then Shuts Down — Says They Will Post More Results Tomorrow Night

Go ahead. Lead the way.
I guess we shouldn't be surprised if we see these deluded orange nuts carrying guns around polling places and acting if they convince themselves they "see something".

They're turning our entire electoral process, front to back, into a fucking circus, and then they call themselves patriots.

This is like a zombie movie, where part of the populace catches some fucked up virus and loses control of their ability to reason.

Last edited:
I guess we shouldn't be surprised if we see these deluded orange nuts carrying guns around polling places and acting if they convince themselves they "see something".

They're turning our entire electoral process, front to back, into a fucking circus, and then they call themselves patriots.

This is like a zombie movie, where part of the populace catches some fucked up virus and loses control of their ability to reason.
Says "Mr. Moderate".

:laughing0301:

Same shit they did in 2020 in 6 different states simultaneously. Figure out how many votes you need. Shut down the counting. Manufacture the votes, then start the count up again.

Still on 82% of the vote counted 40 hours after the polls closed.

We in Missouri have approximately the same population... had 97% count by 2am... less than eight hours after the polls closed.

WTF is going on over there?

Screenshot_20220804-123303~2.png

Lake is making sure she has enough votes to avoid the runoff and audit. They’re cheating as fast as they can.
Weird, because Taylor Robinson was endorsed by the current Governor of Arizona. I suspect if there is cheating...it's cheating against Lake...not for her.

And the optics of this delay are certainly not reassuring.

They say 'Perception is reality'.

If that is so, the people running Maricopa County elections are the most incompetent and / or most criminal currently in the country.

This is twice now, in back-to-back elections, they have shown they can't effectively / efficiently do their job, which may be to steal / f* up elections .... which the don't seem to be able to do all that well either.

A clean sweep is needed,even if for perception and yo restore public confidence in elections -

The whole lot need to be fired / replaced.

Weird, because Taylor Robinson was endorsed by the current Governor of Arizona. I suspect if there is cheating...it's cheating against Lake...not for her.

Nonsense. Lakes supporters were camped out intimidating people who were trying to drop off their ballots. Additionally. Republicans are in charge of the election. And they’ve all gotten the message. Give the win to the “right” person or else.

Lake caught up in the middle of the night when we were all sleeping. In 2020 that was 100% of cheating for you folks.

A toss up between Maricopa County and Broward County in Florida for most incompetent/corrupt in the country. Can’t even count ballots on Election Day.

These crooks are getting ready to steal the 2024 election.

Are they the Rats going to be stopped this time?

Curious minds whould really like to know!

Forum List

Back