Exclusive: St. Louis Businesses Warned of ‘Civil Unrest’ After Grand Jury Decision

I hope you USMB nutters have your beer and popcorn ready. You love this shit!

I don't want to see innocent people get hurt, but if these idiots want to mix it up with the police, I'm not going to shed tears for any of them that get their heads busted open.

You are such a bad ass! So cool! Don't forget to record it so you can watch it over and over!

I hope you USMB nutters have your beer and popcorn ready. You love this shit!

I don't want to see innocent people get hurt, but if these idiots want to mix it up with the police, I'm not going to shed tears for any of them that get their heads busted open.

You are such a bad ass! So cool! Don't forget to record it so you can watch it over and over!

I'll record it in high def, so I can watch it in slow mo and get the full impact of the blood and brain splatter. Mmmmmm.

x9qgORV.jpg

God Bless the cops there. But they will have to call up the national guard again. The animals want blood. Time to treat them like it.

Every anti American and leftist group in the world is flying fighters in.

It is certainly possible, that various groups will show up and add to the looming trouble.
I could see some Occubaggers showing up, of course The Blackass Panthers, Al and Jess's throngs, could be an absolute circus.

Add in some anarchists and those Black Block idiots and it should be interesting to say the least.

Any city with a major black population should also be a bit wary.

Once this is all over, if I own a home or a business in the area, I put them up for sale before they're worthless, like many Detroit neighborhoods.
When this is over everything will be worthless. It's worthless now. Take whatever insurance you might get and go.

I expect all hell to break loose.

You know I'm not so sure. I expected some unrest when Zim walked.
I guess we'll see if the brothers have the stones,or if the original riots were all about getten free shit.
I thought they'd raise shit with the Zimm verdict too. This one though I think is even more volatile, because number one, these people have already shown they can get violent, and number two unlike with the Zimm story if the Grand Jury passes on this they won't even get a trial which I think will infuriate them much more.

Obama already has the results from the GJ.
He knows if he releases the 'no charges' ruling before the mid-terms the negroes will fuck everything up by having the White voter react to yet more negro insanity in the streets of every negro shit-hole inner city in the country.
A week after the mid-terms when the GOP have taken the Senate Obama will release the ruling and sit back and watch his 'bros' riot like the tree dwelling apes they are.
Send every negro who commits a felony back to Africa. One way ticket. No chance of ever setting foot on American soil again.
There are lots of small African countries who will 'hire' these felons to work or fight for 10 cents a day for the rest of their lives.
I don't think it's beyond possibility for the US government to make business deals with some African countries to 'house' convicted felons in prison for a 'per diem' fee.
It would be a win-win. The US government would likely have to pay much less to 'house' a convicted felon in say Liberia then in New York State.
Liberia gets some much needed cash AND a cheap labor supply and the US get's rid of it's garbage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back