Executive Order 12333 Unlimited spying Look what Obama did

Comey said the FBI is not responsible...
FBI got a legal warrant. Tough.

Thank both parties for the Patriot Act.
Show us exactly where he said that.

Exactly why is FISA wiretapping an American Citizen?
e5NixonClinton-jpg.jpg

FBI's Comey Dishes Out Stunning Rebuke — Tells DOJ to 'Pass' on Trump's Request for Wire-Tapping Investigation

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

The FBI did break the law. They initially broke it by not prosecuting Clinton under The Espionage Act. So who knows what else Comey did.
He handled btw, millions of dollars in Clinton Foundation Funds when he worked at HSBC.
screen-shot-2017-03-04-at-11-10-55-am.jpg

So evidence is relative in the bizarro world. Who woulda thought! :p
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

Mac for crying out loud Obama's people ordered Deutsche Bank to investigate Ivanka and Jared Kushner and even Kurshner's mothers bank accounts for deals with Russia.

Is it that big a leap to think Trump was spied on?

Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links
He's a partisan hack that tries desperately to fool people he's open minded.

It's whacked out crazy that after all these months of the NYT and the WP bragging on the intel that has been leaked from WIRETAPS all of a sudden these wiretaps are just a figment of our imaginations.

:lol:

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

Thats' Hilarious how Clapper is going....no...no...no...NO WIRETAPS. Nice 360.

140805-impeach-nixon.jpg

I just saw Clapper on "Meet the Press" He's definitely lying. His eyes are lying.

He doesn't believe what he's saying.

Trump says he has evidence.

Great, let's see it.
Trade you Evidence Alleged to be on The DNC Server no one has been allowed to look at regarding alleged Russian Hacking.
5a4f98f485402a35c82dae9d2b905991.jpg

nixon-obama.jpg
So we're just not going to worry about evidence from either side any more?

Just make shit up as we go?

Have we really dropped our standards that far?

Mac we've been aware that Trump and all his associates have been under investigation for months now.

The Obama administration has bragged about it.

Oh make no mistake please. I find the use and abuse of the intelligence community appalling.
The "intelligence community" includes tens of thousands of American patriots including the US military. Are you saying they are violating their oaths or just fucking stupid?

Donald, yet once again, is caught lying, and the oh-so-weak Alt Right can only meme and scheme and dream of better days past.

Trump says he has evidence.

Great, let's see it.
Trade you Evidence Alleged to be on The DNC Server no one has been allowed to look at regarding alleged Russian Hacking.
5a4f98f485402a35c82dae9d2b905991.jpg

nixon-obama.jpg
So we're just not going to worry about evidence from either side any more?

Just make shit up as we go?

Have we really dropped our standards that far?
All sides do that unfortunately. It's about power, not truth and justice and the American way.

I just saw Clapper on "Meet the Press" He's definitely lying. His eyes are lying.

He doesn't believe what he's saying.
I didn't see him on MTP nor have I seen his testimony to Congress where Snowden accused him of lying. OTOH, the spook world plays by different rules so lying comes to them as second nature. This doesn't mean they are working against the best interests of the United States and our Constitution, just that they are protecting classified material and/or operations. We have bipartisan Congressional intelligence committees to oversee them as insurance against rogue individuals or groups.

Most of these activities can be traced directly back to the bipartisan Patriot Act. Many people, including myself, shook our heads at the idea of letting fear drive an act that was contrary to our Constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back