Executive Order 12333 Unlimited spying Look what Obama did

'FBI would only ask for a warrant if they wanted to be able to take it into court at some point...'

...but not if they just intended to (illegally) LEAK it...

...Obama broadened the order.
Correct, but I think it's partisan bullshit to applaud one President for passing an order, act or bill that erodes the Constitution then condemn another President for broadening the order, act or bill simply based on whether they have an "R" or "D" after their name.

As a nation, we need to grow a spine instead of remaining soft, fat and spineless as most Americans have become.

The Alt Rights are failing badly in defending Trump: so sweet.

They are trapped in their 'never admit you were wrong' rule and they will be stuck with that no matter how absurd the Trump presidency gets.

When the US government uses its DOJ as a whip to crawl thru a President's daughters and son in law AND son in laws mother's bank accounts absurd really isn't the right fucking word.

Trump says he has evidence. Great, let's see it..
Where's the Russian evidence?
Clumsy deflection noted.

I'm sure you believe that Trump has evidence for this historic accusation, right?

Or, if Obama had accused Bush of wire-tapping him, would you not ask for evidence?

I already know your response will have to require some kind of spin, so go ahead, spin away.
The clumsy is between your ears. The point was too big for you, as usual. We've had months of hysteria about the Russian connection and no evidence. Wasn't needed for the lefties. Now all of a sudden we need hard evidence to give wiretapping any consideration.

If you can't understand a point, that's fine but why go out of your way to prove your stupidity?

Clumsy deflection noted.
So evidence is relative in the bizarro world. Who woulda thought! :p
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

Mac for crying out loud Obama's people ordered Deutsche Bank to investigate Ivanka and Jared Kushner and even Kurshner's mothers bank accounts for deals with Russia.

Is it that big a leap to think Trump was spied on?

Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links
He's a partisan hack that tries desperately to fool people he's open minded.

...Obama broadened the order.
Correct, but I think it's partisan bullshit to applaud one President for passing an order, act or bill that erodes the Constitution then condemn another President for broadening the order, act or bill simply based on whether they have an "R" or "D" after their name.

As a nation, we need to grow a spine instead of remaining soft, fat and spineless as most Americans have become.

Oh make no mistake please. I find the use and abuse of the intelligence community appalling.

Clumsy deflection noted.

I'm sure you believe that Trump has evidence for this historic accusation, right?

Or, if Obama had accused Bush of wire-tapping him, would you not ask for evidence?

I already know your response will have to require some kind of spin, so go ahead, spin away.
The clumsy is between your ears. The point was too big for you, as usual. We've had months of hysteria about the Russian connection and no evidence. Wasn't needed for the lefties. Now all of a sudden we need hard evidence to give wiretapping any consideration.

If you can't understand a point, that's fine but why go out of your way to prove your stupidity?
They do it, so it's okay that you do it. Just like back in grade school. "They did it first".

You're every bit as dishonest as those you loathe. Opposite sides of the same coin.

I'm proven right so often at this point, it's amazing.

Clumsy deflection noted.
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

Mac for crying out loud Obama's people ordered Deutsche Bank to investigate Ivanka and Jared Kushner and even Kurshner's mothers bank accounts for deals with Russia.

Trump has played his old card... Invent new shit to cover up his old shit....

People like Tinydancer here are vital, they have to believe the shit and spread it more because if they thought about it they would figure out this is a divergence tactic...
The divergent tactic is being orchestrated by leftists in government, leaking intel. Why is wiretapping so hard to believe when we know it goes on.

Lefties need you, you're the useful idiot. Another brain dead body, another vote.

Clumsy deflection noted.

They do it, so it's okay that you do it. Just like back in grade school. "They did it first".

You're every bit as dishonest as those you loathe. Opposite sides of the same coin.

I'm proven right so often at this point, it's amazing.
You're amazed at yourself? LOL. You're a dumbfuck on the internet trying hard to look smart. No, my point wasn't that they did it first. I even explained and you still can't get it.

Clumsy deflection noted.
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

People like Tinydancer here are vital, they have to believe the shit and spread it more because if they thought about it they would figure out this is a divergence tactic...
The divergent tactic is being orchestrated by leftists in government, leaking intel. Why is wiretapping so hard to believe when we know it goes on.

Lefties need you, you're the useful idiot. Another brain dead body, another vote.
And the standard personal insults and name-calling of wingers. Side irrelevant.

You're so similar.

c75a066609b3772be8393fddcc6e0df2aec5a0cf4bd85a785cc84690e4533d62.jpg

Clumsy deflection noted.
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

It's whacked out crazy that after all these months of the NYT and the WP bragging on the intel that has been leaked from WIRETAPS all of a sudden these wiretaps are just a figment of our imaginations.

:lol:

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

This is the part that gets me. They gather the data illegally and then launder it. Frankly it's brilliant but frightening.

"The government is “laundering” information gained through mass surveillance through other agencies, with an agreement that the agencies will “recreate” the evidence in a “parallel construction” … so they don’t have to admit that the evidence came from unconstitutional spying. This data laundering is getting worse and worse."

Top NSA Whistleblower: Intelligence Agencies DID Spy On Trump | Zero Hedge
b425e2daae5cb984b6689bd067d60544.jpg

Clumsy deflection noted.
What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

It's whacked out crazy that after all these months of the NYT and the WP bragging on the intel that has been leaked from WIRETAPS all of a sudden these wiretaps are just a figment of our imaginations.

:lol:

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

Thats' Hilarious how Clapper is going....no...no...no...NO WIRETAPS. Nice 360.

140805-impeach-nixon.jpg

What evidence?

I'd love to see it.

And the standard personal insults and name-calling of wingers. Side irrelevant.

You're so similar.
You can't smell your own shit.

Forum List

Back