Exit polls in VA…did women vote with their brains and not their hearts? Did Blacks escape from the plantation? Did fence-sitters get off the fence?

Did you hear that? 18,644 unborn Virginians just gave a collective sigh of relief.
Not for the childhoods they are going to endure. Unwanted kids forced on these women.

My nephew and his women up at college just use the morning after pill a lot. Happy? You should invest in this company.

Not for the childhoods they are going to endure. Unwanted kids forced on these women.

My nephew and his women up at college just use the morning after pill a lot. Happy? You should invest in this company.

Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, Aristotle, Robert Byrd, John Hancock, Edgar Allen Poe, Nancy Reagan.....

Guess what those people have in common? The were all "unwanted kids" who were "forced" on some women. And yet, they all turned out ok, didn't they?

How can people be so oblivious and stupid to have not realized years ago that democrats destroy the economy and the country? How could they be so stupid as to elect a democrat in the first place?
This has got to be the stupidest generation of Americans in history.

Speaking of abortion, a diagnostic radiologist has a great article in this weekend's WSJ on how far out of date the science is in Roe Vs Wade and what we now know about babies in the womb. But we know who the real science deniers are don't we? They vote Democrat. They haven't heard of ultrasound tech yet.

How can people be so oblivious and stupid to have not realized years ago that democrats destroy the economy and the country? How could they be so stupid as to elect a democrat in the first place?
This has got to be the stupidest generation of Americans in history.

Well, governments actually do represent the people and the 'culture' they govern over, whether it's the U.S. or Russia or North Korea or anywhere else on the planet. Can't be any other way. The rot runs much deeper than a couple of elections.

I wish we could ask a terminated child one simple question….”Would you have preferred a chance at life?”
I wonder how they would answer such a question.
Do you think we should just start gassing children that have a rough life…you know, to save them from their misery….Because being dead is far better than living a tough life…right?

Your nephew and his chick sound like real winners…I hear only super classy folks use the morning after pill as a contraceptive.

Hahaha…yeah I’m sure the worlds greatest circus going on in the white house had nothing to do with it.

that's the whole point; barely scraping by with single digit percentages over such criminals is not a grand victory, just a symptom of how deep the rot runs. It's not likely to make the GOP any more honest or better either. I would be great if the win was so significant fake ballots would be a waste of time, not a winning tactic..

I wish we could ask a terminated child one simple question….”Would you have preferred a chance at life?”
I wonder how they would answer such a question.
Do you think we should just start gassing children that have a rough life…you know, to save them from their misery….Because being dead is far better than living a tough life…right?

Your nephew and his chick sound like real winners…I hear only super classy folks use the morning after pill as a contraceptive.
What if you ask my buddies 15 year old daughter who just committed suicide by hanging herself?

Forum List

Back