Exit polls in VA…did women vote with their brains and not their hearts? Did Blacks escape from the plantation? Did fence-sitters get off the fence?

The guy you responded to is an animal that has zero empathy.
And of course almost anyone you ask would answer yes they would rather have been born than not. Duh. But so what? I'm going on a date tonight. I'm going to wear a condom. Ask the baby not born tonight if it would rather be born than not.

Damn dude…you have a “buddy” that seems to fit every talking point you hope to push….weird.
I admit that most people would say they are glad they were born. Duh. Thanks captain obvious. But remember what it was like in your mothers womb 2 months into being "alive"? No you don't. So no biggy if you are aborted. You didn't even know what hit you.

Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, Aristotle, Robert Byrd, John Hancock, Edgar Allen Poe, Nancy Reagan.....

Guess what those people have in common? The were all "unwanted kids" who were "forced" on some women. And yet, they all turned out ok, didn't they?
Are you asserting that all "unwanted kids" turn out like those you listed?

I wish we could ask a terminated child one simple question….”Would you have preferred a chance at life?”
I wonder how they would answer such a question.
Do you think we should just start gassing children that have a rough life…you know, to save them from their misery….Because being dead is far better than living a tough life…right?

Your nephew and his chick sound like real winners…I hear only super classy folks use the morning after pill as a contraceptive.

What about the morning after pill? Do you want to outlaw it based on the fact that most of the babies aborted with the morning after pill would choose life over being aborted?

You sure are giving the unborn a lot of power over these women.

It's $50. Do you want to outlaw this pill?

What about the morning after pill? Do you want to outlaw it based on the fact that most of the babies aborted with the morning after pill would choose life over being aborted?

It’s weird that you people find this shit to be so complicated… Look, all decent moral, classy people use a form of contraception that prevents any sort of conception. How does such simple shit completely escape you?

It’s weird that you people find this shit to be so complicated… Look, all decent moral, classy people use a form of contraception that prevents any sort of conception. How does such simple shit completely escape you?
Name one form of contraception that is 100% foolproof, dummy. We'll be waiting.

People with money, usually white young boys, have the $50 to spend on morning after pills. I'm talking about the demographic that tends to get abortions. Young people who haven't finished college yet. Or younger.

Just like abortions, it's the men who pay for the morning after pill.

Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, Aristotle, Robert Byrd, John Hancock, Edgar Allen Poe, Nancy Reagan.....

Guess what those people have in common? The were all "unwanted kids" who were "forced" on some women. And yet, they all turned out ok, didn't they?

The jury is still out on that Clinton Dude.

People with money, usually white young boys, have the $50 to spend on morning after pills. I'm talking about the demographic that tends to get abortions. Young people who haven't finished college yet. Or younger.

Just like abortions, it's the men who pay for the morning after pill.
Why aren’t your pissed that ghetto whores aren’t getting on the FREE pill as soon as they become sexually active?

You act like this was an upset. They were virtually tied in polling before the election.
You apparently don’t understand VA.
VA used to be a mostly republican state. Since the federal government has become the world’s largest no-risk corporation, growing exponentially over the decades, the DC area has expanded exponentially. That means that NOVA has become massively populated by DC democrats who now dwarf the rest of the state’s population. Therefore, any repub winning a statewide VA election these days is an upset.

Why don’t they just use birth control?

Forum List

Back